47 minutes ago, SAC said:

If I may offer an idea for applying the dirt to NPCs: make a quest, create a cloak spell which applies the slavetat script (MGEF) to the player's surrounding references. I've done it in FO4, it works (there it applies an EFSH), however I don't know how to call slavetats in Skyrim, and I'm a bit rusty with modding lately

Yeah, so that was pretty much how I was going to go about it. The only issue is that SlaveTats freezes the game for half a second or so when it synchronizes the tattoos, so I'm worried about how doing it on several NPCs would affect the gameplay...

1 hour ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Yeah, so that was pretty much how I was going to go about it. The only issue is that SlaveTats freezes the game for half a second or so when it synchronizes the tattoos, so I'm worried about how doing it on several NPCs would affect the gameplay...

There’s one way to find out :smile::smile: 

On 25.01.2018 at 12:15 PM, cytochrome_p450 said:

Is the innkeeper bug still happening with v0.6? Are you also using Realistic Room Rentals? I've just gone through the mod with TES5Edit and it doesn't change any existing responses in the room rental dialogue. I might just delete the dialogue feature altogether if it causes so many problems for other people...

Don't know, sorry, i already forked the mod on version 0.5 (for personal use) and fixed the problem by moving the mod higher in load order. No, i don't have Realistic Room Rentals, but have Friendlier Taverns and a lot of AI changers like Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul, etc. 

When the problem is showing itself every tavern manager just talk silently (without voice) something like "room is mine for a day", but nothing happens: a room is not mine, a manager doesn't walk to show me my room. 

9 hours ago, mrsrt said:

Don't know, sorry, i already forked the mod on version 0.5 (for personal use) and fixed the problem by moving the mod higher in load order. No, i don't have Realistic Room Rentals, but have Friendlier Taverns and a lot of AI changers like Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul, etc. 

When the problem is showing itself every tavern manager just talk silently (without voice) something like "room is mine for a day", but nothing happens: a room is not mine, a manager doesn't walk to show me my room. 

Forking? Interesting, any features you'd like to be backported into the mod? I'll give you credit, obviously!

So that innkeeper problem is something I now realised I am having too, but weirdly enough it continues manifesting itself even after I deactivate the mod completely in the Mod Organizer.

Sorry for beeing lazy to read, but I could not find anything fast enough :tongue:

Is this required?
BarefootRealism_UNP_(merge only!).zip

I use UNP Special Body. 

And if yes, what means "merge"? Overwrite the latest version files with the files above?

If my dream world comes true, this mod will align perfectly with:

Bathing in Skyrim

Blush when aroused

Wet Function Redux

All I need now is to find a mod that makes the whip marks/cane marks stay longer (I already extended the ini. time for decals, but the decals dissappear for so many reasons, even when u change damn clothing or walk through some doors. Just sad :(( )

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Sorry for beeing lazy to read, but I could not find anything fast enough :tongue:

Is this required?

I use UNP Special Body. 

And if yes, what means "merge"? Overwrite the latest version files with the files above?

If my dream world comes true, this mod will align perfectly with:

Bathing in Skyrim

Blush when aroused

Wet Function Redux

All I need now is to find a mod that makes the whip marks/cane marks stay longer (I already extended the ini. time for decals, but the decals dissappear for so many reasons, even when u change damn clothing or walk through some doors. Just sad :(( )

used to be a mod called "cane marks" for slavtats.  My dream would be able to use Bathing, and Sexlab cum effects all at once.  but too many spell overlays.  

15 minutes ago, macnchz said:

used to be a mod called "cane marks" for slavtats.  My dream would be able to use Bathing, and Sexlab cum effects all at once.  but too many spell overlays.  

I have cane marks, but its limited to some areas only. I just like the random cane marks from the whippings and also how they get more and more.

Cane Marks mod I use additionally. 

I thought you can increase the number of spell overlays? 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Is this required?

I use UNP Special Body. 

The textures packaged with the mod are intended for CBBE feet; that file is a patch for UNP feet. You need both - first install the main file, then let the UNP patch overwrite it.

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

The textures packaged with the mod are intended for CBBE feet; that file is a patch for UNP feet. You need both - first install the main file, then let the UNP patch overwrite it.

Thank you :smiley:
I just asked to be sure. Had some bad experiences :smiley:

15 hours ago, cytochrome_p450 said:

Forking? Interesting, any features you'd like to be backported into the mod? I'll give you credit, obviously!

I changed a little the original mechanic: I reduced the pain multiplier and the chance of stagger, instead of this added a listener that slows player in battle. So, for now, it is not annoying to play with some wild character in a forest.

Also, i fixed werewolf/vampire moving and changed default config params cuz i like frequently to start new games with Alternative Start. 

TODO list

Rewrite the mod to event-driven architecture and add listeners for:

- changing surface type (i think when player is stepping from the ground to a stone there must be much higher chance to stagger)

- jumping and falling (stagger when fallen; if the pain level is high a jump can be failed)

- walking on snow (taking damage or something like that)

- etc etc etc

Also, stagger time may depend on which event it's caused by (for example 0.3 for random moves on a beach, 1.5 for high falling)

So that innkeeper problem is something I now realised I am having too, but weirdly enough it continues manifesting itself even after I deactivate the mod completely in the Mod Organizer.

Hm, my problem instantly fixed when i disabled the mod in load order (Wrye Bash)

Good, immersive mod.

I'm also experiencing the innkeeper bug with mod v0.5 (haven't tried 0.6 yet because it's said it requires a new save) - when all conditions for renting a room are OK, the innkeeper says "Sure thing, it's yours for a day", but the money isn't transferred, no "I'll show you to your room" is initiated when exiting the dialogue, the room is not rented, and the attempt can be repeated immediately with similar results.

Started happening after I installed 4 new mods, including this one, which is the only one to modify innkeeper dialogue.

(The only other mod in my load order that can affect it is Relationship Dialogue Overhaul).

For now, I'm just solving it using console.

57 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Good, immersive mod.

I'm also experiencing the innkeeper bug with mod v0.5 (haven't tried 0.6 yet because it's said it requires a new save) - when all conditions for renting a room are OK, the innkeeper says "Sure thing, it's yours for a day", but the money isn't transferred, no "I'll show you to your room" is initiated when exiting the dialogue, the room is not rented, and the attempt can be repeated immediately with similar results.

Started happening after I installed 4 new mods, including this one, which is the only one to modify innkeeper dialogue.

(The only other mod in my load order that can affect it is Relationship Dialogue Overhaul).

For now, I'm just solving it using console.

I upgraded using an old save.

You just have to write down your pertinent numbers from the debug console, then use set playerfeetdirtiness, playerfeetroughness, and playerfeetpain to set the values to 0.  Save, deactivate the mod, and restart.  Load the save, your feet should be purple from SlaveTats trying to load the missing texture.  In the MCM menu, reset the foot tattoo, then save again.  Install 0.6, use the console commands to reset your values to the old ones, and enjoy!

On 1/28/2018 at 3:29 PM, Nymra said:

I have cane marks, but its limited to some areas only. I just like the random cane marks from the whippings and also how they get more and more.

Cane Marks mod I use additionally. 

I thought you can increase the number of spell overlays?   

texture overlays yes.  spells no.   I understand what you are looking for, but I haven't found anything like that.

11 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

This mod currently relies on SlaveTats, which in turn relies on JContainers, which uses a SKSE .DLL. It will not work in SSE until JContainers is rewritten to work with SKSE64.

Thanks! I know what to keep an eye on now. 

Any plans to make washing your feet animated?

Also thought a nice addition to be the option to ask your followers for foot rubs which can help alleviate pain levels (at maybe the cost of foot roughness). They could also decline if dirtiness levels are too high.

Otherwise, nice mod. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

some feedback and questions for your mod:

1. The "Stagger" animations... well, I dont like them at all. Especially when in bondage gear or in non fighting stance they look unrealistic and unimmersive. For me, the PC just raises the fists and then moves on. Dont know if this is how it supposed to be, in that case sorry and how do I fix it ? :smile:

2. If the above is the standard and nit my stupidity, is there a plan to add different stagger animations? Devious Devices has several animations that at least would be handy. And I think stagger alone is not sufficient. The mod should also just force the player to stop walking and move in pain or sit down shortly or whatever.

3. Would be nice if stagger animations would not break bondage gear (especially yokes), but well, that is maybe beyond what the mod wants to do

4. There should be no stagger while stationary, It breaks furnitures and other stuff. When bound in a furniture, the stagger still occures even when not moving at all and "frees" the character (and inevitably break things for other mods...)

I am going to uninstall Barefoot realism again because it only brings problems with it, sadly. The idea is perfect, but either the mod is not compatible with other Sexlab mods (especially Devices and Furniture) or I did not manage to do things correctly :smile:

Brilliant mod!  I'd seen a similar one that made bare soles dirty, but wasn't keen on the idea of them being that way permanently.  Having them gradually get dirty from walking barefoot outside, and being able to clean them, is much more like it.  Any plans for other staggering animations though?  It'd be cool if I could see my sorceress stub her toe on a rock and then hold her toes in pain, while hopping on her other foot, every now and then.

On 2/17/2018 at 5:13 PM, Nymra said:

The "Stagger" animations... well, I dont like them at all. Especially when in bondage gear or in non fighting stance they look unrealistic and unimmersive. For me, the PC just raises the fists and then moves on. Dont know if this is how it supposed to be, in that case sorry and how do I fix it ?

I've also noticed that stagger can break DD or ZAP hands offsets - meaning after the stagger the arms just switch to normal positions instead of the "bound hands" offsets, and it can only be fixed by re-equipping the DD or ZAP item (or reloading). Don't know if it's a problem with Barefoot Realism or with stagger in general.

That said, the staggering itself is one of the main things I like about this mod - not the visual part, but the fact that it makes going barefoot harder. :smile: (I actually found this mod when I was looking for something that makes the character stumble and fall down while barefoot, similar to being drunk in Realistic Needs and Diseases)

____

On a different topic - I've opened my savegame with Save Cleaner and noticed that it has as much as 26 active instances of PBFTerrainDetectionQuestScript and 13 instances of PlayerBarefootQuestScript, and my character is not even barefoot at the moment (and hasn't been for any extended amount of time in this game).

Is that normal? Have the latest version of the mod.

Added: Note that reloading the savegame and saving again apparently fixed it, and the displayed Active Scripts count lowered dramatically. :smile:

Still, it seems the case would be that Barefoot Realism spawns a new script instance any time footwear is changed? (I've been switching between heavy steel boots and casual footwear several times)