these are all my wicked mods, I oddly think it has to do with the wicked jobs mod, I didn't really have problems until i installed it ( my sims wasn't loading at all last year after the pets launch, so I uninstalled everything and reinstalled)

I'm just trying to figure out by one mod at a time but its taking forever. Don't want to give up.. thanks for your help if you can figure it out

5a9301d4b30f5_ScreenShot2018-02-25at10_33_26AM.thumb.png.1ebd3aa66efd6ebc5e63273ca82d22c8.png5a9301d12ff77_ScreenShot2018-02-25at10_33_11AM.thumb.png.9add68151241f3a5f4aeb2233c0af954.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 10.33.42 AM.png

On 06/01/2018 at 1:09 PM, FG13 said:

I'm dying at this picture. It's too funny. :smiley: 

Delete your WickedWhims files. Then do a clean install of the mod. 

Also, have you tried the BetterBody mod? That's what I use, but I don't think your issue is related to that. I think you may have a leftover file from an older version of the mod or something. 

LMAO.PNG

HAHAHA when the dick game too strong 

10 hours ago, coco.alv0666 said:

these are all my wicked mods, I oddly think it has to do with the wicked jobs mod, I didn't really have problems until i installed it ( my sims wasn't loading at all last year after the pets launch, so I uninstalled everything and reinstalled)

I'm just trying to figure out by one mod at a time but its taking forever. Don't want to give up.. thanks for your help if you can figure it out

have you check this ? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91362-distorted-penis/?do=findComment&comment=2110907

4 hours ago, coco.alv0666 said:

Can anyone help with this? after this popped up my game crashed

There is lastexception.txt file in your sims 4 folder, open it up and copy the content to pastebin.com. 

Then copy the link you got from pastebin.com and post it here 

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, alinet said:

Can anyone help with this? My sim's penis reveals out the body. I dont know how to fix it.

Untitled.jpg

that's a clipping issue that is part of a lot of animations, you can't fix it only the people who made the animation could. (well you could but it would not be advised to modify someone else's animations.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 8:57 PM, FG13 said:

Alright, so I noticed something in beenasims post and the OP screenshots. Both have files that I don't have, pretty sure you were supposed to delete these when installing the new version but they're just sitting there in your mod folder. I checked, and I definitely don't have those. All files that start as turbodriver are in my WhickedWims folder, and it's just a couple. See screenshots. Try taking out those files and see if it resolves your issue. 

All you need is these in your Wicked Whims folder. 

Hide contents

what you should have.PNG

So remove all the files crossed out. 

Hide contents

what's all this..PNG

Seems the issue is that people didn't read the latest changelog. The warning about merged files and to delete the old ones is there. I guess that's a lesson in the importance of reading changelogs. To be fair though, I don't always read changelogs myself. He should probably add the warning to the main page. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324122a-30-december-2017/?page=324&tab=comments#comment-2099184

so i have been having the glitch where the penis is glitched so i followed this but i didnt have any of the wongs files so i am really confused. Also it isnt called animations reports so is this an outdated version? i am really confused

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Saltgurkz said:

Hi,

I still have the floating penis issue. I have no rigs whatsoever. This started after the seasons pack (maybe after the first update).

What could it be? Please help me

try with only wickedwhims and the animation file only in your mods folder, then delete localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder

then open the game and try the animation, does it fixed now?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, coco.alv0666 said:

5a9301d4b30f5_ScreenShot2018-02-25at10_33_26AM.thumb.png.1ebd3aa66efd6ebc5e63273ca82d22c8.png5a9301d12ff77_ScreenShot2018-02-25at10_33_11AM.thumb.png.9add68151241f3a5f4aeb2233c0af954.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 10.33.42 AM.png

Jens wicked jobs is broken I believe....oolala animation is broken...update it.....and I hope all those files are not in your mods folder...you seem to have a lot of unneeded duplicates etc.