4 hours ago, Bul7s said:

whenever i get eaten i dont get to take over the character i just stay in the downed state

edit:i just got eaten and it worked... then ctd

edit2: it worked once and i took over a character but after that it didnt work anymore

Had same trouble and found out that some characters will not work that way.  Followers are hit and miss pending on what the author of the follower mod did to the skeleton of the NPC or follower. Some of the NPC/Followers use the skeleton that you installed with your game.  Don't over write the skeleton of your game with this mod.

Make sure you have essential characters checked in the MCM.  

These are some of the checks you should look into.

Hope this helps

4 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

Had same trouble and found out that some characters will not work that way.  Followers are hit and miss pending on what the author of the follower mod did to the skeleton of the NPC or follower. Some of the NPC/Followers use the skeleton that you installed with your game.  Don't over write the skeleton of your game with this mod.

Make sure you have essential characters checked in the MCM.  

These are some of the checks you should look into.

Hope this helps

What i noticed is that if you see your health decreasing it will work and no ctd and after i did what you said i saw my health decreasing but i reloaded that safe it it didnt show the health decreasing(and it ctd)

Edit:nevermind it just crashed while i saw the  health decrease

Thought I give this a try and it is entertaining.. Everything works fine other then the fact that when I try to talk to my prey I can not see there response. But I answer back to them as if I can hear or read what they are saying. Does anybody have any idea why that is? I am running  Devourment.esm. StrangerMOD. 65D MOD PACK SE. MOD V.1  Only thing I see missing is RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp. But don't know if that would have anything to do with it. But I'm thinking probably not. I also ran LOOT and FNIS and I did not see any problems there as well. Any help given will be very appreciated.

okay so this mod conflicts with npc overhauls,d´dont know why just that it happens ive startet 2 cmpletely new safes and once i installed npc overhaules the play after being digested function buggs out and i have a ctd and blackfaces

edit: well visual overhauls 

anyways since this seems to be the case a patch for this could be nice(if this bug is not only in my game )

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, Lady Victoria said:

Thought I give this a try and it is entertaining.. Everything works fine other then the fact that when I try to talk to my prey I can not see there response. But I answer back to them as if I can hear or read what they are saying. Does anybody have any idea why that is? I am running  Devourment.esm. StrangerMOD. 65D MOD PACK SE. MOD V.1  Only thing I see missing is RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp. But don't know if that would have anything to do with it. But I'm thinking probably not. I also ran LOOT and FNIS and I did not see any problems there as well. Any help given will be very appreciated.

You need Fuz Ro D'oh for silence voice, it's on nexus SSE.

The RND weights, that comes with the mod does not work for SSE for some reason but I have it in Wyre Bash without being checked.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, Bul7s said:

What i noticed is that if you see your health decreasing it will work and no ctd and after i did what you said i saw my health decreasing but i reloaded that safe it it didnt show the health decreasing(and it ctd)

Edit:nevermind it just crashed while i saw the  health decrease

Are you using a Unique character? if so some of them don't work.  May be due to the skeleton the mod uses.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 10:58 AM, Potitius said:

View File

Have you ever wanted to enjoy a big wiggly belly filled with prey? or would you rather be in a comfortable stomach and at the mercy of your container?

then this is the mod for you!

ported by a friend the Devourment .65D version is now fully functional on SE (including a MCM menu)

prerequisites:

XP32 skeleton

SKSE

SkyUI

FNIS

installation guide:

1. install prerequisites according to their guides

2. install the devourment .65D mod, do NOT overwrite any files from the XP32 skeleton

3. run FNIS

4. boot the game and wait for the mod to activate

5. enjoy

optional files:
Strangermod-> adds in conversation topics that allow you to be gulped by anyone

devourment mod v.1-> adds in even more conversation topics and branches. but requiers strangermod to run.

when swallowed/carrying press G to talk with your pray or pred.

NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THE MODS NOR DID THE CONVERTION TO SE FORMAT. I only tested it and got it to work and decided to share it with the rest of the players out her.

P.S: anyone feel free to send/upload your screenshots so the mod page can be livened up :3

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Ehm no, this does not work, i've been doing your exact guide about 5 times now, but the characters in game just stand still with their arms out, i can walk around but the vore dialogue does not show up.

7 hours ago, SkyrimVoreLover said:

Ehm no, this does not work, i've been doing your exact guide about 5 times now, but the characters in game just stand still with their arms out, i can walk around but the vore dialogue does not show up.

The RND_Weight for some reason does work properly for this mod.  But I have it in my game but not checked in WYRE Bash, after I did that everything seemed to work perfectly.

Hope this helps. 

14 hours ago, SkyrimVoreLover said:

what Seetruck said. I forgot to mention RND_weight gain should be turned off

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

You need Fuz Ro D'oh for silence voice, it's on nexus SSE.

The RND weights, that comes with the mod does not work for SSE for some reason but I have it in Wyre Bash without being checked.

Tried Fuz Ro D'oh with no luck. Still the same outcome. But thank you anyway for trying to help.

2 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Tried Fuz Ro D'oh with no luck. Still the same outcome. But thank you anyway for trying to help.

Still looking for a solution for them to correspond with me after hitting the G button. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know if possible?  :smile:

23 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Still looking for a solution for them to correspond with me after hitting the G button. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know if possible?  :smile:

You do have PapyrusUtil.dll in your skse/plugins folder?, and skee64.dll also. 

Your load order for any commentary could interfere with Fuz Ro D'ho SE version.  

You could try a clean Data folder, and try to see if it works for you, if it does you have a mod conflict that interferes with Fuz Ro D'ho SE version.

Something to try anyway.

Hope this helps

5 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

You do have PapyrusUtil.dll in your skse/plugins folder?, and skee64.dll also. 

Your load order for any commentary could interfere with Fuz Ro D'ho SE version.  

You could try a clean Data folder, and try to see if it works for you, if it does you have a mod conflict that interferes with Fuz Ro D'ho SE version.

Something to try anyway.

Hope this helps

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestions. But I finally figured it out. And it was something stupid on my end that I totally never even thought about. I never had the sub titles on. Yeah laugh at me I deserve it. But not ashamed to admit it. :blush:

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, hemanand said:

So I can't talk to any of the pred/prey with G any ideas

Fuz Ro D'ho SE, make sure it's not from regular edition.  If you have it look at your load order some mods do weird thing with this one, and RD is in your load order and not checked in Wyre Bash.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, iN7xus said:

Work for me but the texture color dont match with my , any idea how to fix that?

Try downloading gimp.  That may be the only way you are going to change any of the textures for the belly.  The original author has the mod on old Skyrim this is ported mod.  Potitius put this mod here and may not have permission to edit the mod. I may be wrong, I'm only guessing.

2 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

Try downloading gimp.  That may be the only way you are going to change any of the textures for the belly.  The original author has the mod on old Skyrim this is ported mod.  Potitius put this mod here and may not have permission to edit the mod. I may be wrong, I'm only guessing.

But I think it dont solve the problem with alls skin colors (like the green from the orks)

6 hours ago, iN7xus said:

But I think it dont solve the problem with alls skin colors (like the green from the orks)

The original author more than likely did not make them all in the first place.  I have no idea how to do any full edits anyhow, I like testing the mod and found what works and what does not.   

• 1 month later...

I have small problem the Devourment.esm in new updated Wyre Bash says that it is an older version and my mcm will not come up because of it. would I have to go to an older version of Wyre Bash in order for it to work properly.  

I have converted all my other older mods from 43 to 44 version but cannot change the esm.

I have made an esp in CK and added the converted esp in xEdit to an esm but with no luck.

Any ideas that anyone have besides reverting to an older Wyre Bash?

• 1 month later...

For those having trouble with the new update of Skyrim SSE, all of the ESM and ESP's will need to be loaded and saved in CK because of the form 4 that Bethesda came out with.

First download the update on Nexus for CK, it made it faster to load and save and some tweaks with it. (SSE Creation Kit Fixes, by Nukem)

Some how I got the RND weight system (loaded and saved in CK) to work and everything is running fine on my system, and activated is Wyre Bash.

The ESM for this mod had to be copied to an ESP in Wyre Bash,  then Delete the ESM, then open in CK and save twice  , (if you don't do this Wyre Bash tells you it's still old) then copy back to an ESM from Wyre bash, don't forget to delete the ESP.  

Open all other files including RND one at a time, CK may crash but open it again and keep going.

After all is saved I have been running everything from this mod.

If you have any ESM's that are old you have to save it twice in order for any mod to work right, I have done this with several other mod that I like and they work good.

Hope this helps.