View File

Have you ever wanted to enjoy a big wiggly belly filled with prey? or would you rather be in a comfortable stomach and at the mercy of your container?

then this is the mod for you!

ported by a friend the Devourment .65D version is now fully functional on SE (including a MCM menu)

prerequisites:

XP32 skeleton

SKSE

SkyUI

FNIS

installation guide:

1. install prerequisites according to their guides

2. install the devourment .65D mod, do NOT overwrite any files from the XP32 skeleton

3. run FNIS

4. boot the game and wait for the mod to activate

5. enjoy

optional files:
Strangermod-> adds in conversation topics that allow you to be gulped by anyone

devourment mod v.1-> adds in even more conversation topics and branches. but requiers strangermod to run.

when swallowed/carrying press G to talk with your pray or pred.

NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THE MODS NOR DID THE CONVERTION TO SE FORMAT. I only tested it and got it to work and decided to share it with the rest of the players out her.

P.S: anyone feel free to send/upload your screenshots so the mod page can be livened up :3

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

6 hours ago, jfraser said:

So...what does this do, exactly?

well. most info is found on the oldrim threads but like I said: I need some help getting a better information page for it as well as some screenshots to display.

21 minutes ago, Potitius said:

well. most info is found on the oldrim threads but like I said: I need some help getting a better information page for it as well as some screenshots to display.

Yeah, i looked there. It wasn't clear either. Apparently you can swallow enemies whole and/or get swallowed whole yourself? Is this a Defeat by combat function? 

7 hours ago, jfraser said:

Yeah, i looked there. It wasn't clear either. Apparently you can swallow enemies whole and/or get swallowed whole yourself? Is this a Defeat by combat function? 

not exactly a defeat by combat function. however in the settings you can state that npc females may swallow you during combat if your health is below a treshhold and they hit you with a melee attack

also thank you Game Goblin for the link!~

• 3 weeks later...

I know you did not create any of the mods but their are a few problems that happen every so often:

Sometimes the character will not throw up the dead bad guy/girl.  The regurgitate will not work and the game says it's a malfunction of the devourment mod. 

If your at a higher levels with no heath perks the person that ate you will not digest you to become the new you. I had to get a counsel code to reduce my health.

Other wise I'm having fun with lots of followers and very bad people to eat. (Some followers can only be eaten not taken over, the game will crash, but the save that was made before it happens is not corrupted thank goodness).

If this can get to the author, hope it helps.

17 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

I know you did not create any of the mods but their are a few problems that happen every so often:

Sometimes the character will not throw up the dead bad guy/girl.  The regurgitate will not work and the game says it's a malfunction of the devourment mod. 

If your at a higher levels with no heath perks the person that ate you will not digest you to become the new you. I had to get a counsel code to reduce my health.

Other wise I'm having fun with lots of followers and very bad people to eat. (Some followers can only be eaten not taken over, the game will crash, but the save that was made before it happens is not corrupted thank goodness).

did you check the options at MCM out yet?
I know that sometimes the regurgitations happens on essential characters. this can be disabled in the menu.

another option there is to increase the acid damage of NPCs on you. 

regarding the taking over of followers: you should disable access to the racemenu in the MCM tab.

Glad to know you're having fun!

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, seetruck-2000 said:

did you check the options at MCM out yet?
I know that sometimes the regurgitations happens on essential characters. this can be disabled in the menu.

another option there is to increase the acid damage of NPCs on you. 

regarding the taking over of followers: you should disable access to the racemenu in the MCM tab.

Glad to know you're having fun!6

I do know about the MCM, but regurgitations not working happen on both player and NPC's every so often.  They just stop regurgitating and the stomach say's it's full and the sounds stop also, I would have no choice but to reload farther back.

The acid is not the problem my character regenerates health to fast at higher levels (starting at level 18 with no health perks or upgrades).  

If at higher levels the acid should work but...

At one point I had all but three perks checked off and still the Follower or NPC would not finish my character off, the health would regenerate to fast to be eaten.

I had to use (player.forceav health 25) at 50 health it regenerated to fast still.  I think I tested this mod a lot to find what works and what don't hopefully :smile:.

Some followers work some don't pending what type of skeleton is used I guess I'm no Modder but trying to learn some to get by.  

Of course waiting for one hour will not work either the character dies before the Follower or NPC takes over and the game reloads from last save. I think the pause is not long enough for the Take Over to happen.

Hope this helps, I work twelve hour shifts and don't get on that often when working.

Hi im new here, just a few problems i've been running into, i hope maybe you can help me, the forgetfull hater mod functions properly, the strangers mod however doesnt, at first it worked properly, but know it doesnt, options like, "hey there stranger" and so on, do not show up, i dont know if its a load order issue, i suposse its correctly installed otherwise the forgetfull mod wouldnt function. and, whenever digestion happens, the G key stops working, related also to the strangers mod. any help would be apreciated, thanks

On 27-1-2018 at 8:48 PM, NobodyCares. said:

Hi im new here, just a few problems i've been running into, i hope maybe you can help me, the forgetfull hater mod functions properly, the strangers mod however doesnt, at first it worked properly, but know it doesnt, options like, "hey there stranger" and so on, do not show up, i dont know if its a load order issue, i suposse its correctly installed otherwise the forgetfull mod wouldnt function. and, whenever digestion happens, the G key stops working, related also to the strangers mod. any help would be apreciated, thanks

you can always run LOOT to make sure the mods are propperly ordered. also ig digestion has ticked the one digested is dead. not much to talk to then XD

anyhow you should wait a big for the digestion to be completed and then dispose of the remains

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Table said:

The digest sounds seem to continue forever once you try to eat one person even if you didn't eat anyone recently. 
Is this a fixable bug or should I just ignore this mod for now?

You can search for other sound that are shorter and put them in place of current sounds.  I have (Get in My Belly) sounds in place of one of them. (Austin Powers movie).  They have to converted to .wav files not Mp3's 

On 2/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, seetruck-2000 said:

You can search for other sound that are shorter and put them in place of current sounds.  I have (Get in My Belly) sounds in place of one of them. (Austin Powers movie).  They have to converted to .wav files not Mp3's 

Well, I mean a looping sound that continues forever. Wouldn't replacing it just make the new sound loop?

21 hours ago, Table said:

Well, I mean a looping sound that continues forever. Wouldn't replacing it just make the new sound loop?

I converted the sounds and they were long .wav files at least a minute long for all three digestion sounds.  You could download other sounds and replace them with what ever sound you want.

I don't think they loop but play all three together, which is little over three minutes long.

Hope this helps you.  I have same thing but replace some sound with Austin Powers (bet in ma belly) short and sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, HUNKloquendo said:

Hi there, I have a question, I don't know what's going on, but the belly don't expand when I swallow someone. Can somebody help me about it, please?

Do you have the right skeleton for your character? Remember it has to have the belly node.  The XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended has this, and run FNIS for everything to work right.

Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, HUNKloquendo said:

Eehh, I don't know. I have all prerequisites and installed all of them according to their guides, and of course, this mod. I know how to use FNIS as well, but I wonder about your own question "Do you have the right skeleton for your character?" What does that mean? Thanks for reply by the way.

When installing the devourment mod DO NOT REPLACE SKELETON as this will not let any thing with the belly to work.  look in the folders of the mod and search for the skeleton so you know where to put the XP32 skeleton in it's place.

14 minutes ago, Vyperrx20 said:

Im having an issue where at first everything seemed to be working fin then if I get eaten in a town I wont get digested and will have a glitch where im stuck in the sky any way to fix this

Go to your digestion Time multiplier I'm the MCM and put it down to .05.  That will cause the enemy to eat you faster.  

Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I use a console code:

player.forceav health #

You can put a lower health number is and you get eaten quicker.

For your other issue try pressing G the talk to you enemy and see if you go back to them for questions and answers with them.  sometimes the NPC will go to a different cell and cause your invisible character to get left behind "some place in limbo".  If that does not work save a lot and reload I'm no Modder but testing is a lot of work and time.

Hope this helps.

9 minutes ago, seetruck-2000 said:

Go to your digestion Time multiplier I'm the MCM and put it down to .05.  That will cause the enemy to eat you faster.  

Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I use a console code:

player.forceav health #

You can put a lower health number is and you get eaten quicker.

For your other issue try pressing G the talk to you enemy and see if you go back to them for questions and answers with them.  sometimes the NPC will go to a different cell and cause your invisible character to get left behind "some place in limbo".  If that does not work save a lot and reload I'm no Modder but testing is a lot of work and time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info Im going to give that a shot never even occured to me to try that thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I was having problems with this mod a bit ago found out why and figured I would tell everyone just in case others have the problem I had trust me do not run hedonism or even have it installed with this mod running Hedonism will cause devourment to have problems

• 3 weeks later...

whenever i get eaten i dont get to take over the character i just stay in the downed state

edit:i just got eaten and it worked... then ctd

edit2: it worked once and i took over a character but after that it didnt work anymore