Just now, swmas said:

The outfit switching is no problem there are tons of mods that do that (I use Manipulator for that)

Alright. Cool. Well, I think I'll still make her default outfit vanilla or non-armored for those who use something else. (^_^)

I checked the dwemer automaton mod and it doesn't work with EFF.

I suggest you remove the follower options completely and just let her be force recruited with EFF. She can still be forced recruited now and commanded through the wheel.

As it is the mod actually conflicts with EFF and also edits vanilla generic dialogue, that's not good.

2 hours ago, swmas said:

I checked the dwemer automaton mod and it doesn't work with EFF.

I suggest you remove the follower options completely and just let her be force recruited with EFF. She can still be forced recruited now and commanded through the wheel.

As it is the mod actually conflicts with EFF and also edits vanilla generic dialogue, that's not good.

(OnO) It shouldn't edit generic dialogue, unless I somehow missed some corrupted lines in the esp, or if you're just talking about the quests. That's just what custom voiced npc tutorials tell you to do. Not annoyed or anything, of course, just confused. I tried giving her custom commands in her own quests with the same conditions and scripts, but that didn't work properly. (OnO) Her dialogue was pretty broken. Maybe I need to regenerate her scripts to vanilla ones. I dunno.Ā 

12 hours ago, ~Sugoirim~ said:

(OnO) It shouldn't edit generic dialogue, unless I somehow missed some corrupted lines in the esp, or if you're just talking about the quests. That's just what custom voiced npc tutorials tell you to do. Not annoyed or anything, of course, just confused. I tried giving her custom commands in her own quests with the same conditions and scripts, but that didn't work properly. (OnO) Her dialogue was pretty broken. Maybe I need to regenerate her scripts to vanilla ones. I dunno.Ā 

I'm more worried about EFF compatibility, if you could make it so she has her own unique system to be recruited it will be awesome but if you can't I'd rather just force recruit her.

I say look at how Cicero gets his follower package or at other followers with custom voices.

When I tested the dwemer teen it didn't edit any vanilla quest, idk. Also if every follower edited those vanilla quests you would have to make compatibility patches for each so they don't conflict with eachother?

24 minutes ago, swmas said:

I'm more worried about EFF compatibility, if you could make it so she has her own unique system to be recruited it will be awesome but if you can't I'd rather just force recruit her.

I say look at how Cicero gets his follower package or at other followers with custom voices.

When I tested the dwemer teen it didn't edit any vanilla quest, idk. Also if every follower edited those vanilla quests you would have to make compatibility patches for each so they don't conflict with eachother?

As far as I know, I can't. OnO
Well, they don't exactly edit quests, but they add lines to them.

I've uploaded a new .esp for those who want to change her outfit. Her default is now a vanilla common clothing outfit, so you can change it to whatever. Also, there is the missing meshes file which should hopefully fix any invisible Maries. There are at least one or two outfits that I couldn't find both weight meshes for, sadly. (Her "maid" outfit with the cape attached and the pajamas by JackGa).

On 2018/1/3 at 9:09 AM, ~Sugoirim~ said:

View File

~Lore-Friendly Introduction~

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Marie Rose, an unusually petite and childlike young nord, has always loved things deemed feminine. Putting makeup on, reading romance stories, cute toys, lovely clothes - you name it. Her life of luxury and being spoiled was cut short when both of her parents passed away. She became a beggar at a young age, and she tried to enjoy as much as she could in Whiterun. She maintained her sweet, polite, and "feminine" ways, even when she was merely a beggar. But it was one time she got in a fight with an urchin in Whiterun that she decided she learned to love something not "feminine" at all... She loved to fight. It gave her a thrill like nothing else, and a new devilish side of her was revealed, amidst her childlike charm. After learning of her new passion, she found The Companions. Unfortunately, they only let her live there as a servant, deemed too small and frail to go on adventures and fight battles.

Ā 

Ā 

tl;dr intro
Marie Rose is cute AF. I wanted her as a follower. So here's my own version...

Ā 

~Requirements~
* HDT Physics Extensions for HDT hair

* SKSE (for HDT and possibly some scripts)
*Ā  XMPSE (for HDT to work properly)

* Dawnguard DLC for some reason

~Details~
Name: Marie Rose
Race: Nord
Weight: 0.00
Height: 0.89 (she's 4'10'')
Voice: Custom (Mai Aizawa; her original voice, as well as a few altered Japanese audio files)
Combat Style: unarmed, knives
Skills: One-Handed, Unarmed, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Sneak
Perks: Agile Defender
Inventory: gold, the book A Kiss, Sweet Mother, vicious thorn daggers, torch, restore health potions

Morality: No crime (Sorry - it fits her character better. You might wanna make her wait in another room before you do anything illegal. ;3 Or, you can change that in TES5Edit.)

~Features~
* Custom Voice - She currently has at least 150 lines. I'd love to add more, but it can take a while. She will react to different environments, your actions, etc.
* Wardrobe - While (sadly) not scripted, using AddItemMenu or console commands, you can give her HDT hair (two options) and other outfits. You'll need a follower AI overhaul to make sure she changes into the new equipment. You can also use them so she can have an outfit management system where she'll wear outfits in different environments. Examples are FollowerLivePackage and Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Ā 

~Possible Bugs~

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Q. Making Marie Rose equip the HDT hair makes her go invisible.Ā 
A. I'd highly recommend getting the HDT invisible fix here as well as the HDT memory fix found in SMP. You can also use ToggleOptions by HHaleyy.
Q. Her hand textures get weird with certain gloves!
A. I really don't know how to fix this. I tried changing texture paths in NifSkope though. O.O Please just try and keep re-equipping the gloves until they look right. Sorry about that.

Q. Her hair doesn't move.
A. Make sure you have HDT Physics Extensions checked.

Q. Sometimes her mouth moves, but no sound is heard!
A. Please tell me which lines these are. I'll try to fix them ASAP.

Q. Her face doesn't match her body.
A. You may need to download the diffuse for Fair Skin Complexion by HHaley to fix this. I don't know what else to do. I changed the texture path in NifSkope though. OnO Or change her weight in the command below.Ā 

Q. Her face is black!
A. Apparently, this is caused by graphics overload or something, especially if you have lots of texture mods and/or low specs. Sometimes this can be fixed by typing:
~
clicking on Marie Rose
typing:
setnpcweight 0.00
disable

enable

Q. Her body is invisible!
A. This is an issue with not having both minimum and maximum weight meshes for bodies and/or clothing. I tried to find all of the missing meshes I could. If they're not working, please let me know.

Q. She won't work with EFF!
A. I will work on either making her compatible or make a patch for her... Somehow. Try force recruiting her, though.

If there's anything else wrong, please let me know ASAP!

~Credits~

Ā Character Creation Mods-
* Enhanced Character Edit by ECE Team
* ECEE - RANs Enhanced Character Edit Enhancer by RAN46
* Enhanced Character Edit - More Bodysliders

Meshes-
Body-
* Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition by Caliente
* Made her a custom preset body with
BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Eyes-
* RANs Eye Reflection Extender by RAN46 and tktk
Face-
* Adorable Face by Lumina
Mouth-
* Fair Skin Complexion reduced mesh size by HHaley

Textures-
Body -
* Fair Skin Texture by HHaley
* The Pure by Anini n Regenbot03
Brows-
* 12 brows from Fair Skin Texture by HHaley
Eyes -
* The Eyes of Beauty by LogRaam
Teeth -
* Smile in HD by zzjay

Presets:
* Fair Skin Texture by HHaleyy (in optional files of the Nexus mod page)

Outfit -
* Marie Rose Outfit by Arrow & Knee Modding Team,
(Note: This mod for the ARROW & KNEE MOD TEAM ā„¢ (Chinese: knee arrows mod group ā„¢)
ę³Øļ¼šęœ¬modäøŗARROW&KNEE MOD TEAMā„¢ļ¼ˆäø­ę–‡ļ¼šč†ē›–äø­ē®­modē»„ā„¢ļ¼‰åˆ¶ä½œļ¼Œå¦‚č¦č½¬åø–čƷ复制仄äøŠå†…容å…ØéƒØč½¬č½½äøå¾—äæ®ę”¹ļ¼å¹¶åœØę˜Žę˜¾ēš„位ē½®ę ‡ę˜Žę˜Æč½¬č½½ļ¼Œč°¢č°¢ļ¼Ā 
^ edited by TripTheRift
* Pajamas by JackGa Ā 
* Marie Rose Cosplay by Nokou, adenz, Fox6000, and qwiqwi
* FoxArmors by Fox6000

Hair -
* Marie Rose hair by MortedL, edited versions by triptherift and Daie
* Long hair version from an unknown source; taken from RRC Marie Rose after talking with RaRaCraft

Ā 

Made With:

Ā  Hide contents

* Skyrim by Bethesda (buy it if you haven't already plz)
* Creation Kit by Bethesda (available on Steam)
* NifSkope
* NPC Nif Merge by Turulo
* Tes5Edit by Sharlikan
* Mod Organizer by Tannin
* Audacity
* Unfuzer by greentea101
* Voice File Reference Tool
* Speech to Text Demo
* Google Translate
* YouTube to MP3 (Firefox Extension)

Ā 

~Tutorials Used~

Ā 

~References Used~

Ā  Hide contents

* DOA Wiki - Marie Rose
* Dead or Alive 5: Last Round gameplay
* Warriors All-Stars Gameplay
* Skyrim Player Race Height Real World Comparison?

Screenshots:
* ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir

Thank you to all of the mod authors, programmers, teachers, etc., who allowed me to use their resources and make this mod! <3

~Disclaimer/Copyright~
Original character from Dead Or Alive, owned by Team Ninja and KOEI TECMO
. This is not meant to be a replacement of either the character or the game, of course. It is simply meant to be a recreation of her or a way for Skyrim fans to get interested in DOA. This mod is used for entertainment and non-commercial use, which falls under fair use in the USA.
(from the "Third Parties" text file in DOA5)
(c) year, Xiph.Org Foundation
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of the Xiph.org Foundation nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
Ā Ā Ā  This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors gas ish and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the foundation or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.

I suppose that means it's fine to use their voice files, characters, etc. for non-commercial purposes. Thank you, to all people involved!

Permissions:
What you can't do-
* You may not use any of the assets in this file, unless they're for personal use.

THIS INCLUDES USING THE FACEGEN IN RACEMENU TO MAKE YOUR OWN MOD.Ā 
PLEASE LOOK AT THE ABOVE CREDITS SECTION TO GET A SIMILAR LOOK.
* Look at the credits for the assets not belonging to me and check their permissions please.
* Do not reupload! - Please just send a link to my file page once it is up if you want to share it. Let me know if something is wrong with my link.

What you can do-
* Translations
* Patches
* Edits

* Improvements
All of the above are fine, as long as you credit me as the original modder and have them require this file!

Need help with:
* Screenarchery- Safe for Work pictures only, please. I am not able to take the best pictures due to not having a great rig (I'm below minimum specs, actually). I will credit you and add the picture to my file page. Thanks a bunch. :3
* Bugs - Please let me know if anything is wrong with the mod. I will do my best to fix it.
* Ideas for lines - Ideas for comments would be greatly appreciated to make her seem more ... Well, immersive as she can get. XD I will credit you on this forum and my file page for your thoughts.
* Sources for audio - If anyone could record/find Japanese Marie Rose dialogue (without music and sound effects) from the games Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, Dead or Alive Venus Vacation, and/or Senran Kagura: Peach with English translations, that would be immensely helpful.

* Scripts for wardrobe function - I'd love to have a dialogue for her to change into her different outfits, like Momiji by JackGa.

Ā 

Thank you to anyone who downloads and tries out this mod! As of now, it is sort of in a BETA stage (as in this is the first follower mod I've ever made and it's not perfect), so I'd appreciate some patience.

Ā 

Forum link!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extensions, SKSE, Dawnguard DLC, XP32 Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Ā 

Ā 

• 1 month later...

Hi, guys. It's been a little while. I've been feeling worn down from this mod, but I'm more inspired now that I recently played DOA, saw some cute Marie Rose pics, and some awesome people helped me get some translations for the DOAX3V game! They rock! So expect an update soon! I also fixed a dialogue issue, if anyone was having it... Can't remember what it was... But oh, well.

Hi, i have a problem with the follower as she doesn't have any option to follow me, however i can still ask her about what she does in jorrvaskar. I tried to recruit her using amazing follower tweak but it doesn't work. Other followers works fine though. Do i need a follower mod in order for her to follow me or is this a bug?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 5:39 PM, Octography said:

Hi, i have a problem with the follower as she doesn't have any option to follow me, however i can still ask her about what she does in jorrvaskar. I tried to recruit her using amazing follower tweak but it doesn't work. Other followers works fine though. Do i need a follower mod in order for her to follow me or is this a bug?

Weird. Sorry for the late response. Have you tried saving there and then reloading the save? Are you using the latest version? I may have added a condition that makes it so you have to ask her those two things (I can't remember), and then the option pops up? You can just skip through her dialogue with enter I believe. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 11:26 PM, g23028284 said:

Sorry, do you have plan to make a SE VERSION of this mod?

Hi - sorry for the late response. Sorry. I do not have the Special Edition and I cannot run it. OnO If someone else can convert it, they are free to do so!

• 3 months later...

Has anyone solved the problem with not being able to recruit her if you are using AFT.Ā  Found her in the hall and can trade with her by way of another mod(Outfit NPCs).Ā  Ā Skin works,Ā  Hair works... she is adorable BTW.Ā  But her scripts are interfering with AFT.Ā  After I talk to her and she does her little dance she just goes back to serving drinks.Ā  Ā I do receive the message that she is now managed by AFT, but she never follows.

Ā 

Ā 

SOLVED....Ā  Ā  HERE's What I did.

Using MO.Ā  In the left pane I put the MOD Marie Rose below AFT and since someone else said they were also using Sassy Teens...

Ā 

AFT

Sassy Teens

------------------

Marie Rose

------------------

Ā 

Then in the right pane I gave the plugin higher priority than AFT.Ā  Since the opening dialogue was also giving me problems,Ā  I also never talked to Marie Rose.Ā  Just walked up to her and forced her with AFT(Make Follower Special Power).

Ā 

Success!

Hi and thanks for the mod. I just downloaded it and her body is purple. I have all the requirements listed. Also, when I talked to her she did not speak. It was just subtitles. Out of the 4 download options, I chose the bottom one assuming it is the most updated. 6.3 or whatever it is.Ā  I would very much appreciate some help if possible. Thank you and have a nice day. Oh, I used NMMĀ  in case that matters.

Ā 

20181005000208_1.jpg.8c3504b4e441b7bfc763fd37daee4c24.jpg

Ā 

20181005000208_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2018 at 6:40 AM, thek8ikat said:

Hi - sorry for the late response. Sorry. I do not have the Special Edition and I cannot run it. OnO If someone else can convert it, they are free to do so!

just let you know that I am trying to port this mod to SE, there's a lot of missing texture and wrong texture path especially on the hair nifs, I corrected em but seems like when I run it on SE I got insta CTD lol, even on CK if you try to open marrie NPC, CK will also CTD :/

• 9 months later...