Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

5 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

The textures show up purple in 1st person mode when I wear the shredded triss armor. I still have the old textures from the original mod in my data folder, could it conflict with that?

Edit: I removed the original textures from the original mod but I still get purple textures in 1st person.

This is a known issue. In the process of fixing it.

On 4/25/2018 at 9:34 PM, elxdark said:

The Dem Charmer Dress comes with a sliderset for the jewelry but it doesn't have a shapedata, is this intended or you forgot to add the shapedate to it?

Same here. Error "DEM CH Jewelry 01 UUNP:Unable to load input nif: %path to skyrim data folder%

Can someone please re-upload the original Queen Bikini set? The link at Baidu (https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8QCBr0) isn't working at all for me. I put in the password and clicked on the download button, but all it does is bring up a prompt asking me to use Baidu's network app, and when I go to make an account it wants me to put in my phone number.

Otherwise I haven't been able to find that set anywhere on the internet.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:56 AM, Cattpride said:

Can someone please re-upload the original Queen Bikini set? The link at Baidu (https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8QCBr0) isn't working at all for me. I put in the password and clicked on the download button, but all it does is bring up a prompt asking me to use Baidu's network app, and when I go to make an account it wants me to put in my phone number.

Otherwise I haven't been able to find that set anywhere on the internet.

QueenBikiniY UNPB.rar

EDIT: changed link from a LL post embed to Drive link. Need to conserve file space in this thread for image previews.

35 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Out of curiousity, I thought that I would see if you were interested in converting Ulag's Legacy set or not. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20510?tab=description

I can't seem to get the loin cloth to keep its proper shape without tapering down to a sharp point.

Considering that UUNP has almost no SE support, I assume you want me to convert the Blooded Heavy Armor and apply the textures from the mod you linked?

Updated the FO4 Armor. 

-Added a "Summon Big Sister" spell. The Plasmid that teaches the spell is in a knapsack near where the Big Sister enemy spawns. She drops the key needed to open it. The spell summons a friendly Big Sister to aid the caster for 60 seconds.
-"Fixed" a bug where blood decals on the enemy Big Sister would stack indefinitely, causing eventual FPS loss. The fix was to simply disable blood splatters on the Big Sister enemy and summonable NPC. I still don't know exactly what's causing them to be endlessly stack, so this is the temporary solution.

The download links have been updated to the new archive.

FO4 Big Sister updated yet again. Links are the same as they now point to folders where I will post future content for this mod, instead of linking to the archives themselves.
The MEGA folder still has V2.1 for now, but V2.2 is the current fixed version.

-Fixed the issue where meshes would be transparent when viewed from the "inside", by correctly flagging these mesh shapes as "Double Sided" in NifSkope.
-Updated the readme for the mod to now mention the Summon Big Sister spell.

Future planned update:

-Add skimpy version of armor (see WIP preview below)
-Add SE version (excluding Bodyslides and HDT content)

Spoiler

lewdsister.thumb.jpg.93543485599e5426fbadcfe21f178bda.jpg

Note: preview was made prior to the "double sided" fix, so the issue is still present in the screenshots.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:25 AM, RamonXick said:

seem like no one have been doing this, can you convert armors in the Vigilant mod to UUNP? that would be really great

Lol I was writing the same request.

Vigilant has some great armors like the witch robes, the pilgrim/prostitute outfit and the witch hunter. 

Anyway, thanks for your time and patience building those slides :)