Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/02/dark-knight-armor-bdo.html

The resoin im asking you to redoe it is becasue its is a nightmare sooo many bones no UUNP CBBE node work right and its hdt PE headache central. i came acrros this while porting a follower. Im doing SSE ports and it needs to be HDT SMP... or just tbbp i dont care but whatever this mess is it was a pain! to get even one to work properly. as you can see the list in view just goes on and on ... also there were a couple of armors left out in the 1.5 version. there are slides avalible to fix up and make simple slides from if your interested thnx. this was from one of my favorite bodysliders http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/search/bdo

help.jpg

On 8/19/2018 at 2:10 PM, netbadass said:

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/02/dark-knight-armor-bdo.html

The resoin im asking you to redoe it is becasue its is a nightmare sooo many bones no UUNP CBBE node work right and its hdt PE headache central. i came acrros this while porting a follower. Im doing SSE ports and it needs to be HDT SMP... or just tbbp i dont care but whatever this mess is it was a pain! to get even one to work properly. as you can see the list in view just goes on and on ... also there were a couple of armors left out in the 1.5 version. there are slides avalible to fix up and make simple slides from if your interested thnx. this was from one of my favorite bodysliders http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/search/bdo

help.jpg

I don't understand what you're asking. Are you requesting that I try to make my own UUNP conversion of this (since apparently you don't like the current one) or are you asking me to convert it to SMP? Because I don't know anything about SMP and can't help you if the latter is the case. A lot of Dint's ports use custom skeletons to support HDT cloth physics on various bits of the armor, and I have no idea how you could make those be compatible with SSE.

On 8/20/2018 at 7:37 PM, Siegmeyer said:

I don't understand what you're asking. Are you requesting that I try to make my own UUNP conversion of this (since apparently you don't like the current one) or are you asking me to convert it to SMP? Because I don't know anything about SMP and can't help you if the latter is the case. A lot of Dint's ports use custom skeletons to support HDT cloth physics on various bits of the armor, and I have no idea how you could make those be compatible with SSE.

lol well this does have a couple of bones that the are for hdt skirts and such... those could stay. this armor is just a mess to work with. so yes i would like to see a nice clean regular uunp special bodyslide tbbp/hdt. i would ask if you would just download it and look at it in nifscope or outfit studio for that matter. there are things that just go on forever and then adding an in my opinion obsolete maybe unnesicary skeleton to it. some of them it looks like it was added twice or to halves of the same one .. i dont care about smp i can manage that part later i just need a clean platform to work with that i recognize lol. ive ported well over 400 armor sets and i just cant get this one to work properly i think its the custom skeleton mostly with the un recognized (obsolete) bones..... dono though i would appreciate your advice on a fix ive tried a few methods that work with a couple of the armors but some are very stubborn.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 6:08 AM, Siegmeyer said:

Updated the links with fixed versions of these conversions. 

UNPCM Craftwear:

-Confirmed that the custom ESP was included, which reassigns the chest meshes to slot 32 (body).

-Added  NiOverride High Heels support to the Couture Boots and removed HDT High Heels dependency from the mod.

DEM Burlesque:

-Now includes my custom plugin that contains color variations for the outfit.

Neither of these outfits require the original, HOWEVER: there are no "body" meshes included, only inventory/ground models. You will have to build them in Bodyslide or they will be invisible on equip.

If you do install the original mods, please completely overwrite their files with mine, to avoid issues.

I have downloaded and installed UNPCM the mod (and overwrote with the updated esp) and then (batch) built each outfit in bodyslide yet the torso still goes invisible when I equip the chest piece. Not sure what I'm misunderstanding but I can't get it to work.

Hi Siegmeyer,

I would like to know how do you work on the conversion Peacekeeper Armor UUNP.

As you probably know, this armor has already an existing uunp bodyslide on the nexus.

However, I'm not convinced by this version and the global shape of the bodyslide.

In a sense, I still prefer the original flat shape .

So, what is you way of work for this armor?

Thank you

3 hours ago, marmotte said:

Hi Siegmeyer,

I would like to know how do you work on the conversion Peacekeeper Armor UUNP.

As you probably know, this armor has already an existing uunp bodyslide on the nexus.

However, I'm not convinced by this version and the global shape of the bodyslide.

In a sense, I still prefer the original flat shape .

So, what is you way of work for this armor?

Thank you

Actually I didn't know that existed until you mentioned it. I was planning on creating a flat variant as well.

My version also contains bodyslides for the gloves and boots so that they can be worn without the torso armor without gaps or clipping. The one on nexus only seems to be the torso.

On 10/3/2018 at 4:34 PM, nimin said:

I have downloaded and installed UNPCM the mod (and overwrote with the updated esp) and then (batch) built each outfit in bodyslide yet the torso still goes invisible when I equip the chest piece. Not sure what I'm misunderstanding but I can't get it to work.

nvm, bodyslide changed directory for reasons unknown

Hi Siegmeyer,

I don't have good results with the optional flat chest UUNP of the peacekeeper armor.

Whatever the bodyshape (unp, unpb, etc...), on a weight 0, the bodyslide creates a deformity of the chest. Flat version Weight 1 is better but it finally looks like the standard UUNP slider ( not flat).

The standard uunp is good.

Well, Finally, i'm not sure if the flat version is very necessary. Peoples can simply use the original shape.

My feedback

Thanks

20 minutes ago, marmotte said:

Hi Siegmeyer,

I don't have good results with the optional flat chest UUNP of the peacekeeper armor.

Whatever the bodyshape (unp, unpb, etc...), on a weight 0, the bodyslide creates a deformity of the chest. Flat version Weight 1 is better but it finally looks like the standard UUNP slider ( not flat).

The standard uunp is good.

Well, Finally, i'm not sure if the flat version is very necessary. Peoples can simply use the original shape.

My feedback

Thanks

I forgot to mention this when I uploaded. The flat chested version does not support the UNP slidersets (e.g. sevenbase, unp slim, etc). It only supports the default Bodyslide sliders, the ones that are also CBBE. The reason for this is that the UNP sliders affect the breast shape which distorts the chestpiece, while otherwise all breast sliders have been deleted to preserve its shape. I will try to make a version that supports UNP lower body presets without affecting the chest.