Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

Added 9204 Kyna Armor by Team TAL, and Zerofrost Valkyrie Armor. Originals required. Kyna conversion includes additional skimpy variants.

Kyna Preview: (note- textures on the Dark boots are incorrect in the screencap, but are correct in the final version)

Spoiler

718271311_kynaarmor.thumb.png.f7c07aeb645a42942ed6e1bf009206ee.png

Valkyrie Preview:

Spoiler

1745816535_zfvalkyrie.thumb.png.9ff51370b8a3cdaefe190e2b22f148b6.png

7 hours ago, machikoshouse said:

Hi, was wondering if you could convert this to UUNP? Maybe add bodyslide as well? Outfit is WUYI....I think. And HUGE thank you for all conversions so far!

I hate to say it.... but seriously? There is pretty much nothing to even convert in this outfit!!!

Wow!
I never knew you had your own workshop! Nicely done and lots of good conversions. Might try some of them later

Say, since I saw this post, are you, by any chance, gonna make the conversion for that HDT Version of the ESO Altmer Armor? I am kinda waiting for it TBH

But nevertheless, thanks ;)

And "Praise the Sun" and all that.....XD

On 6/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, machikoshouse said:

I know right? Lol but it is a cool outfit....and with so little it would be easy to convert yes? 

You'd be surprised, I actually find fullbody armors easier to convert since I can just "zap" away the portions of the naked body that aren't visible, so no clipping problems.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:21 PM, Lulu Ashfield said:

Wow!
I never knew you had your own workshop! Nicely done and lots of good conversions. Might try some of them later

Say, since I saw this post, are you, by any chance, gonna make the conversion for that HDT Version of the ESO Altmer Armor? I am kinda waiting for it TBH

But nevertheless, thanks ;)

And "Praise the Sun" and all that.....XD

Someone in the UUNP thread (maybe it was you) already requested it. I plan on doing it soon if no one else does.

6 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

You'd be surprised, I actually find fullbody armors easier to convert since I can just "zap" away the portions of the naked body that aren't visible, so no clipping problems.

Your probably right lol, I know very little about the process of outfit conversions....Looks really hard to do! would you consider giving it a go? You do such awesome work and I + all UUNP skimpy kink fans would be so grateful. Thank you for your time and great work thus far! Much appreciated.  

4 hours ago, machikoshouse said:

Your probably right lol, I know very little about the process of outfit conversions....Looks really hard to do! would you consider giving it a go? You do such awesome work and I + all UUNP skimpy kink fans would be so grateful. Thank you for your time and great work thus far! Much appreciated.  

I don't want to start a debate, but common, no begging please. That's unfair towards others who asked for their own outfit once.

16 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

That is one of the strangest mods I've ever seen (outside this site of course :P).

It is original for sure. Another modder has just released a beautification of his sacrificial maidens with the ability to make them UUNPHDT. I was hoping you could do the transparent shift if not the other clothes in it. 

Spreadsheet that I use to keep track of conversions I've been working on. I originally made this for personal use, but considering that I get a lot of requests I thought some of you might be interested in knowing how various conversions are coming along. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HQt6LDlWQ3ol6lEW_HiEBjZUjbmEsp2LyIGr-zU9RRU/

If you don't see your request here that doesn't mean I've rejected it, necessarily: I may add it sometime in the near future.

6 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Spreadsheet that I use to keep track of conversions I've been working on. I originally made this for personal use, but considering that I get a lot of requests I thought some of you might be interested in knowing how various conversions are coming along. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HQt6LDlWQ3ol6lEW_HiEBjZUjbmEsp2LyIGr-zU9RRU/

If you don't see your request here that doesn't mean I've rejected it, necessarily: I may add it sometime in the near future.

Wow!! You're a busy guy. But it's good that you keep your work organized
Keep up the great work :)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tskone said:

Hey Siegmeyer,nice place you got here. The Mega link to Armored Bikini is down, could you upload an alt link for the original, or perhaps your file? Thanks ahead..

The archive for my conversion contains all of the required files. I only included the link to the original for the purpose of preview screenshots.