Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

5 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

They already have UUNP conversions? Where exactly?

And yeah I also tried to convert them myself but ended up messing up a lot of stuff. I just hope there's a ADEC to UUNP option in the future

This guy has loads of uunp conversions, might be worth while taking a look through them https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=3e7e72642e54fdc7

Though half the problems I tend to find looking for conversions is where the two names are not the same, same armour but different name attached to it.

8 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

They already have UUNP conversions? Where exactly?

And yeah I also tried to convert them myself but ended up messing up a lot of stuff. I just hope there's a ADEC to UUNP option in the future

From the first link you posted:

Most of the vanilla replacers are based on the CT77 Remodeled Armor.

The succubus one doesn't have a UUNP conversion, but here is a CBBE Bodyslide, which is extremely easy to convert to UUNP.

"Skeleton Bikini" is nearly identical to Ivory Hunter. Also looks similar to Lady of Death, which I think I've seen a Bodyslide conversion of but I couldn't find it within a few minutes of searching.

Diano Armor conversion here.

Eisen Plate conversion here.

Hentai Void conversion here. [my own copy, couldn't find a public link]

There are a few from there that don't, so just tell me which ones in particular you want. For instance, Dynasty Armor doesn't have a UUNP conversion, but it does have non-ADEC versions that I can convert. As you can see, though, there's no reason to convert the entire mod, when individual conversions of most of the armors exist already.

9 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

From the first link you posted:

Most of the vanilla replacers are based on the CT77 Remodeled Armor.

The succubus one doesn't have a UUNP conversion, but here is a CBBE Bodyslide, which is extremely easy to convert to UUNP.

"Skeleton Bikini" is nearly identical to Ivory Hunter. Also looks similar to Lady of Death, which I think I've seen a Bodyslide conversion of but I couldn't find it within a few minutes of searching.

Diano Armor conversion here.

Eisen Plate conversion here.

Hentai Void conversion here. [my own copy, couldn't find a public link]

There are a few from there that don't, so just tell me which ones in particular you want. For instance, Dynasty Armor doesn't have a UUNP conversion, but it does have non-ADEC versions that I can convert. As you can see, though, there's no reason to convert the entire mod, when individual conversions of most of the armors exist already.

Nevermind then, I was mainly looking for the armor replacers to be converted from the mod since I thought converting these armors from ADEC to UNP was possible when I first posted that. I'm still trying to learn how bodyslide works as I've been trying to convert a few armors from CBBE to UNP. Sorry for wasting your time.

hey love your work nice job there! I ve been dying to ask though.Which body textures do u use? i noticed some details like leg veins etc which are amazing and i dont think i ves een before. for example if u focus left leg at the amazon outfic pictures u can see it.

9 hours ago, AWHA said:

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can remove the hdthighheels requirement from the esps and add NIO highheels? Many of these use the old highheel system.

A reasonable request. tbh, I'm always doing that for myself in a short amount of time if I'm liking the armour.

Siegmeyer, may I ask for a conversion of the Warfare Armour or LB Dark Queen Outfit?

Big update! Summarized it in the changelog but here's a more detailed log:

-Added BDO Valkyrie 0004. Requires the Team TAL BDO Pack, which I provided a MEGA link for. Let me know if it goes down and I'll replace it.

-Added Newmiller Full Plate. Includes new "modular" pieces so you can decide what level of impractical you want your armor to be, lol. Some distortion in the armpit area, I fiddled around with weight paints for quite some time but couldn't resolve it.

-Removed HDTHighHeels requirement and implemented NiOverride for the following armors: Amazon Outfit, BDO Elf, DEM Burlesque, Draconic Bloodline Leather, Egypt Sibyl, Newmiller Full Plate, XN Killer Frost, Yuri Bikini. Some of these still have the "HeelsSound.esm" but it's a version with the HDTHighHeels master removed.

-Fixed missing race records in Amazon Outfit and DEM Burlesque.

-Fixed the Egypt Sibyl heels. They should now conform to Bodyslide sliders.

-Removed all armors from Draconic Bloodline except the leather ones, to simplify the process of switching to NiOverride heels. The plugin has a unique name, but may conflict with the original Draconic Bloodline due to the same quest scripts being used.

More conversions coming soon.

Newmiller Full Plate Preview:

Spoiler

colors.jpgfullplate_list.jpgmodular.jpg

BDO Valkyrie 0004 Preview:

Spoiler

valkyrie0004.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, Siegmeyer said:

Added BDO1 Arbalest, BDO Elf and BDO Ranger Sylvia. Originals required for textures, everything else is included. Custom ESP for crafting recipes and other things.

Does anyone besides me have no idea how to download from the originals' website? I can't read it, and a code is needed. Any help would be much appreciated.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:12 AM, traen said:

Would you be interested in Arsenic's DAZ Bikini Collection 2?

Arsenic's other swimsuit collections have all been converted to UUNP; this is the only one remaining.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1629.html

And Xuniana's Beaded bikini?

http://xuniana.tumblr.com/post/158926476871/skyrim-xnbeadedbikini-hdt-release-body

+1, this collection needs one.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Conversion was already done, the author has put the bodyslides files to download :)

MF Outfit with UUNP conversions?
nice

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

Please do not use this thread as a "where can I find..." thread. There are other forums on this site for that purpose.

@Siegmeyer Sorry about that....and I know...was just suggesting this outfit since there is a lot of demand...
in fact I even tried my hand on it. And it spawned a AWFUL as fuck conversion, as seen here :