Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

Awesome, always glad to see anther kind soul doing more conversions. Would you be interested in converting Kameleon Armor? I've asked around everywhere and no one else seems to have one or is interested in doing it. In this pic the top and the leggings are from Kameleon armor. It mixes well with other armor types, one reason I like it.

Kameleon.jpg

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, CrazyL said:

Thanks for the conversions. Do you know any videos I can watch for converting armors to UUNP. There's an armor I want to convert and there's an armor that has been converted to UUNP but it doesn't work with max weight and all versions of UUNP.

I am working on a tutorial outlining my process for conversion, with images and whatnot. I'll be posting it when it's done.

There are tutorials out there but many of them contain misinformation, are extremely hard to follow, or lacking in what I deem to be essential info.

Added Amazon Outfit, DEMv2 SoulWar and Yuri Bikini.

SoulWar and Yuri Bikini have already been converted to UUNP but I found the conversions unsatisfactory, so I made my own versions. 

None of these require the original mods, but they lack default meshes, so if you don't generate them in Bodyslide they will be invisible ingame.

On 3/4/2018 at 12:34 PM, videoman190 said:

I'm requesting this set and thanks.

Bobs Armory Dream Girl Edition

Picked up.

22 hours ago, JeffDahlmerNecroLuv37 said:

Can't wait for the lady flirt conversion!

Yeah, I keep forgetting about that one. It's like 75% done but the part that takes a long time is having to fine-tine it, constantly testing it ingame for things like minor clipping, weighting issues, etc that you can't identify within Outfit Studio. Which means having to constantly rebuild it in Bodyslide, transfer the Sliderset/Shapedata files over from Bodyslide to MO (I do my conversions in the 64-bit bodyslide which can't be run within Mod Organizer; the 32 bit one crashes way too much for conversion work). So even though the initial conversion takes mere minutes it often takes me several hours of testing and fixing until I feel it's ready to release. Takes a long time but I feel that it results in a much better conversion overall, as I frequently find UUNP conversions made by other folks that have tons of glaring flaws that I end up fixing later.

On 2/25/2018 at 12:11 PM, decaluka said:

Would you be interested in converting the Dancer Set from Dks3 ? No one has done it at the moment.

I've attempted it but it's a pretty complicated armor, since most of Team TAL's work is unconventional for Skyrim armor as they are ported directly from other games. If I can work it out I'll release it but don't get your hopes up.

12 hours ago, videoman190 said:

Thanks!

and also this one too please.

Greek Armor

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64215

As obvious I want not hdt version for the armor but a hdt version for the toga.

Yes, you've asked me to do this one before. I don't know if it's just bad screenshots or what, but that armor looks very...flat and plastic, like it has very poor quality textures. Not really interested, sorry.

There's several other Greek/Roman style armor mods out there that look far better IMO, if you don't want to search for them I can throw you together some links.