6 hours ago, champagne70 said:

Yeah  i m waiting :-)

I am interested in testing for you, I have pretty intense sims 4 set up so I'd be able to tell you about any mod conflicts or etc. Your mod works fine considering I have about 5000 mods installed haha.

1 hour ago, Neverim said:

I started up my game today and couldn't find webcam girl or this mod while looking for a job. :confused:

Is it because I still have wicked jobs mod on? I tested with the cheats just to make sure, it only applies to careers.promote wicked so....

Strange. Did you take the current package ? Did you delete the old one ? Are you playing with a teen ?

12 hours ago, champagne70 said:

Strange. Did you take the current package ? Did you delete the old one ? Are you playing with a teen ?

I am using the package you sent me. :confused:

Using MCommand I've changed my sim's age between teen - adult, their original age is young adult, all I see is Wicked Jobs :confused: I wonder if it's because I have clashing adult career mods? I don't see the rest besides Wicked Jobs. Although Wicked Jobs have a script file and the others don't.

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard04a.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

On 1/12/2018 at 2:24 AM, champagne70 said:

Hi everybody,

i m working on a teen carrer style gymnasium whore/prostitute. It has now pop up windows with interaction. The next step will be to start to use object with the career (computer, dildo...). I will do the same with the erotica / webgirl career.

but i don t have enough time to test in the game. I need a team of 3-5 people to test and give me the bugs/incoherences. So please tell me if you have an interest. 

Feel free to allow me to test.

The current version works perfect for adult male/female sims, YA/Adult/Elder. But as I think someone else pointed out, once you pick your career type, there is no way to go back and chnge the path on the same sim. Something about not demoting to the origional career track and so when you try to get the job again it only offers the same secondary career track you already chosen. I hope this makes sense.

On 12/1/2018 at 8:24 AM, champagne70 said:

Hi everybody,

i m working on a teen carrer style gymnasium whore/prostitute. It has now pop up windows with interaction. The next step will be to start to use object with the career (computer, dildo...). I will do the same with the erotica / webgirl career.

but i don t have enough time to test in the game. I need a team of 3-5 people to test and give me the bugs/incoherences. So please tell me if you have an interest. 

Hey if you still need testers i'm willing, i'm playing a lot this days and i got a lot of mods so i can also check if there are conflicts.

On 14/01/2018 at 5:42 PM, Simite said:

The current version works perfect for adult male/female sims, YA/Adult/Elder. But as I think someone else pointed out, once you pick your career type, there is no way to go back and chnge the path on the same sim. Something about not demoting to the origional career track and so when you try to get the job again it only offers the same secondary career track you already chosen. I hope this makes sense.

In addition, the sim can not ask for demission. the action is not done.

And after completing my translation I made a backup to send to Champagne70 because I modified the mod for teens to get the works.

Champagne70 waiting for you to tell me how I'm sending you !!

On 12/01/2018 at 5:01 PM, Neverim said:

I started up my game today and couldn't find webcam girl or this mod while looking for a job. :confused:

Is it because I still have wicked jobs mod on? I tested with the cheats just to make sure, it only applies to careers.promote wicked so....

do you play with a teen ?

20 hours ago, monclevar said:

In addition, the sim can not ask for demission. the action is not done.

And after completing my translation I made a backup to send to Champagne70 because I modified the mod for teens to get the works.

Champagne70 waiting for you to tell me how I'm sending you !!

Ok. send me in a pm here

On 12/01/2018 at 1:01 PM, Neverim said:

If it's for teens, you do not have those jobs. unless you change the source code of the mod. I did it and it worked. but the credits and all work are of the champagne70 so I will not share. By the way, the file I sent to him is his original available on the first page of this topic only with my translation.