Animations (WIP)

Priss, thanks for the information and I am glad you are coming back here again. I thought you will be long gone based on your last message. I feels I was left alone in our little "Techy Group". As for the VBH, most of those free animations are just garbage, you have to pay for those good ones such as MocaDancer. But I do get a little bit progress on the face and hands animations. Here is the one I just made for testing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTFPl1GLB1w

Judging from the traffic here, it seems like most of people lost interest of DOA5LR. Maybe I need follow your guys and switch to something else after completing some my projects here. By the way, how is your Crypto mining adventure with Cabbas? I think I spent too much time here and lost lots of opportunities on the investment. I lost almost 5K today on GBTC alone. :frown:

P.S. Is that possible we can buy those Mocap animations collectively?  Just a thought.

16 hours ago, priss10 said:

Dogcookie, one clever person advised me to pay attention to the BVH animation format. Yesterday I finally got to it and found that by BVH files are very similar to CSV tables for DOA. It took me very little time to convert two BVH files in DOA. For example, you can see what I did. )) TestBVH.7z

Priss10, u ll shar this program ?;)

13 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Priss, thanks for the information and I am glad you are coming back here again. I thought you will be long gone based on your last message. I feels I was left alone in our little "Techy Group". As for the VBH, most of those free animations are just garbage, you have to pay for those good ones such as TrueBone and MocaDancer. But I do get a little bit progress on the face and hands animations. Here is the one I just made for testing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTFPl1GLB1w

Judging from the traffic here, it seems like most of people lost interest of DOA5LR. Maybe I need follow your guys and switch to something else after completing some my projects here.

dogcookie - considering you just got 100+ Views on that vid of Helena, I'd say there's still a lot of interest for new DOA5LR motions ;)

The problem is, there's a lot of lurkers and not enough ppl comment, so it can seem quiet.  For instance, you saw that on my last little collection of motion pack release:
https://icejaw19.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Gym-Video-Mods-Private-Paradise-Mod-723338977

I got over 700+ Views and 140+ Downloads, but only 2 ppl commented :tongue: There's a lot of ppl out there who don't know how to say "Thank You" :frown: That's why I make sure to say Thank You to you and Priss10 and any of the other creators for your hard work and effort. You guys rock! And I look forward to when you share your new motions with the community :smiley:

7 hours ago, rightbob said:

Priss10, u ll shar this program ?;)

What program are you talking about?
If it's about a converter, then this is a simple program, available to a beginner programmer. You just need to swap the fields in two tables. If there are questions, I am ready to help.

But if you do not know how to program, then it's better not to take this case at all, you're wasting your and my time.

18 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Priss, thanks for the information and I am glad you are coming back here again. I thought you will be long gone based on your last message. I feels I was left alone in our little "Techy Group". As for the VBH, most of those free animations are just garbage, you have to pay for those good ones such as TrueBone and MocaDancer. But I do get a little bit progress on the face and hands animations. Here is the one I just made for testing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTFPl1GLB1w

Judging from the traffic here, it seems like most of people lost interest of DOA5LR. Maybe I need follow your guys and switch to something else after completing some my projects here. By the way, how is your Crypto mining adventure with Cabbas? I think I spent too much time here and lost lots of opportunities on the investment. I lost almost 5K today on GBTC alone. :frown:

P.S. Is that possible we can buy those Mocap animations collectively?  Just a thought.

Dogcookie, neither I nor Cabbas are going to come back yet. We are too serious to return empty-handed, without a bag full of bitcoins.)
we are still working out various schemes, we can say, we are training, getting the necessary experience. Without such experience it is better not to undertake a serious matter.
As for BVH, I was surprised how quickly I to convert these movements. In DOAP everything was much more complicated. I understand that the majority of BVH files are garbage and see that some of them even deliberately were distorted. If I have free time, I will look for a good source. As an old pirate, it will be easier for me, because the internet has many layers ...
"Do not pay for what you can find for free." ) In any case, we need to first look.
By the way, besides BVH there are also other formats that you can work on (for example, FBX). Many formats can be converted into each other using 3ds max.
As usually, good ideas come to me when they can not be realized. lol ))
I saw Elena's dance, you did a wonderful job and you have good progress. And I think that in addition to working on MMD, you need to concentrate your efforts in converting MoCap files, they are much closer to DOA and more promising.
And of course, do not forget about facial and body mods! From my experience with the Misaki's mod I can conclude that such mods is much more interesting for users.
Nearly 700 downloads of this mod say a lot... )))))))))

16 hours ago, priss10 said:
Dogcookie, neither I nor Cabbas are going to come back yet. We are too serious to return empty-handed, without a bag full of bitcoins.)
we are still working out various schemes, we can say, we are training, getting the necessary experience. Without such experience it is better not to undertake a serious matter.
As for BVH, I was surprised how quickly I to convert these movements. In DOAP everything was much more complicated. I understand that the majority of BVH files are garbage and see that some of them even deliberately were distorted. If I have free time, I will look for a good source. As an old pirate, it will be easier for me, because the internet has many layers ...
"Do not pay for what you can find for free." ) In any case, we need to first look.
By the way, besides BVH there are also other formats that you can work on (for example, FBX). Many formats can be converted into each other using 3ds max.
As usually, good ideas come to me when they can not be realized. lol ))
I saw Elena's dance, you did a wonderful job and you have good progress. And I think that in addition to working on MMD, you need to concentrate your efforts in converting MoCap files, they are much closer to DOA and more promising.
And of course, do not forget about facial and body mods! From my experience with the Misaki's mod I can conclude that such mods is much more interesting for users.
Nearly 700 downloads of this mod say a lot... )))))))))

I am really interested in BitCoin mining and I think it's getting harder and harder right now. I bought 50K GBTC and it's so volatile and move up and down more than 10 percent each day. So far I only earned about 50% percent, but I can get at least 200% return if I watched closely. Probably I need spend less time here and focus more on BitCoin from now on. Your guys are very smart and I believe there will be huge reward waiting for you. Let me know how thing going from time to time.

Best wishes for your guys. :grin:

28 minutes ago, icejaw19 said:

oh, I was reiterating your question about whether there are any tutorials or FAQs for making DOA motions :smile:

It's hard to explain in details of how to convert VMD to DOA. But I can summarize what are the necessary steps:

1. Download the VS2017 free trial version from MSN

2. Learn a little bit C++/C#

3. Convert VMD from binary to text file

4. Translate and map those bones from VMD to DOA

5. Create some algorithms for interpolation, angles, and IKs (You can find some reference from internet)

6. Convert the animation to CSV file based on the bone scales, positions, and speed (try and errors)

7. Import the CSV into DOA with MovieDataTool.

It's much easier if you know a little bit programming, for me I have to learn the programming from the scratch. It's not too complicated. I probably will release the tool after I flush out all the bugs and add error checking to it. By the way, C++ is very powerful programming language and you can give it a try, it's lot of fun.

Also you can dig out lots of details from this thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81808-cheat-engine-pose-editor/ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...