Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

Hey guys may i ask for something that bother me so much about this game? Is there any chance to put sliders on armors, belt and other pieces? It's pretty frustrating have some decent pieces flotaing(i know it's pretty hard to avoid clipping, especially with all those bodies shapes but i'll try to ask anyway) Also will be possible to add armor meshes made by fans instead of just swap them or even faces presets made by modders or from the cast? I'm pretty noob about modding, especially when it's about unreal, anyway i really apprecciate your effort for this game, keep it up!

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:09 AM, nightwing100 said:

I want this game to success because Bandai Namco actually stood their ground and didn't cave in to SJW when they pressure them to de-sexualize the game, I don't like anime stuff and not really a big fan of the franchise but I respect the hell out of them for actually defending their craft.

They didn't add physics to the only SC game PC has, a thing that was in most if not all SC games. I'd say that counts. Sounds a lot like what SFV did, except Capcom did a bit dirtier by leaving them in till the game started selling.

I hope the modding progress can go as smooth and quick as possible, if the community can get the first full fledged mod out there it will encourage more people to buy it asap.

And the producer of this game said that if this one doesn't sell well they're going to stop making Soul Calibur game.

I almost bought it as soon as I saw this thread. :classic_tongue:

Oh, and don't believe that nonsense, they are not going to stop making SoulCalibur games. That is like when an EA dev said there won't be a Sims 5 if Sims 4 doesn't sell well.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:47 PM, aldenalden4 said:

So if you put a scar on Sakura4's mod, you get this...

Honestly surprising how realistic that "scar" looks... :classic_mellow:

I'll help out too if I can. I am used to having proven-to-work tools already, though. I wonder how many tools have been checked on so far to see if they work. I bet if the files for that scar could be grabbed modded and re-injected, it would already make a perfect lower body mod.

I think I'm gonna go buy it right now, but I certainly hope my comp can run it fine. Those minimum specs are mind-boggling. (GTX 1050 minimum?!)

Nice~ Looks like the mods will work nicely with the game. What I want eventually is a full female body, bigger breast slider, shiny skins, maybe a Cum object to replace either the Horn or Crescent Moon, and separation of the penis and balls due to slider issues.

Also, I did a thing. ?

bj_4_c.png.ddddfcf94aa9774f9b22927c582fe12f.png

2 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Soul Calibur VI doesn't have physics? 

2 hours ago, MrTheLioness said:

I don't what that guy's talking about. It has jiggle physics for days.

Aw crap...this is what I get for believing what I read.

Correction: It has physics. Sorry! ? I read somewhere there weren't any, and figured it was either western censorship or simply not added to this game. In fact, the physics are quite noticeable, like maybe DOA on Natural mode but not quite DOA mode.

Also another thing that surprised me is the game runs really well on High graphics. I thought I was doomed when I saw a minimum requirement of GTX 1050.

If it's not clear already, I went and bought the game right after my post. Therefore I'm gonna see what sorta modding I can get into.

Really not sure how sakura4 got the fem nip textures but the nude mod works, in a Barbie kinda way. I remade Taki to have the loincloth and went back after adding the mod to see she was wearing nothing. I attempted to use an apple to make a butthole but I just couldn't get the color right, so I just shoved a horn in her ass and called it a day.

20181024182233_1.jpg.9e29785a191c56168f20d35f2497a0b8.jpg

1 hour ago, Shiori栞 said:

Really not sure how sakura4 got the fem nip textures but the nude mod works, in a Barbie kinda way. I remade Taki to have the loincloth and went back after adding the mod to see she was wearing nothing. I attempted to use an apple to make a butthole but I just couldn't get the color right, so I just shoved a horn in her ass and called it a day.

Hide contents

20181024182233_1.jpg.9e29785a191c56168f20d35f2497a0b8.jpg

The nip texture is only on custom created characters, not on any of the actually characters