Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

As is usually the case with modifying memory values they're not loaded to the same address each time and they will reset each time the character is re-loaded.

Not sure yet whether the values are consistent between different pieces of equipment but I was able to consistently find the addresses for the bust of that character by searching for 1. 27999997 when her chest slider was set to 4

They sure are working fast on this one. I wonder how long until they get rid of the default underwear. Its so unnatural when you are fighting and get armor break with a piece o armor that had cleavage and didn't show the default underwear, only to have it magically appear.

3 hours ago, Dr. Perry Cox said:

hi, how we can get same 'thing' like on ur pictures? :)

You would need to do some work with cheat engine. It's also worth noting that the modifications will reset when the character is re-loaded.

That being said there are data files in the game's pak with info about what customization options apply to what races, which customization parts fall into which category, etc.

Modifying those files might be the key to extending the range on the sliders so that using cheat engine isn't necessary

2 hours ago, sirkillsalot66 said:

Anyone got anything good yet?

Textures etc?

no textures or anything yet. both undertow and modder base have people working on stuff but nothing has come of it yet. it does seem promising.

ogami4 on deviant art is also working on a male nude mod. he managed to import the mesh needed for his wiener but the texture got all messed up.

So I know everyone is working on nude mods right now, but is there any chance someone can look into the possibility of removing restrictions from CAS? Like letting a woman equip male parts, automatons and other races equip all pieces of equipment, and maybe even someone allowing the option to equip multiple pieces of underwear? Like, come on Project Soul, why can't I equip both a shirt and a pair of pants as underwear?

25 minutes ago, SkyrimBloodJig said:

So I know everyone is working on nude mods right now, but is there any chance someone can look into the possibility of removing restrictions from CAS? Like letting a woman equip male parts, automatons and other races equip all pieces of equipment, and maybe even someone allowing the option to equip multiple pieces of underwear? Like, come on Project Soul, why can't I equip both a shirt and a pair of pants as underwear?

Well first things first, maybe there are other priorities for others but i think it will get to what you are asking after all no one likes the restrictions.

I hope the modding progress can go as smooth and quick as possible, if the community can get the first full fledged mod out there it will encourage more people to buy it asap.

I want this game to success because Bandai Namco actually stood their ground and didn't cave in to SJW when they pressure them to de-sexualize the game, I don't like anime stuff and not really a big fan of the franchise but I respect the hell out of them for actually defending their craft.

And the producer of this game said that if this one doesn't sell well they're going to stop making Soul Calibur game.

https://www.dualshockers.com/soulcalibur-6-could-be-last/

By they way is anyone know if there is a physical copy version of Soul Calibur 6?

Could this offer a clue in possible future mods being allowed since many of my Steam games don't have Steamworks binary files and such.  Maybe they are waiting to release the armor packs and then open the floodgates for user mods with a future patch??? 

Good to see modders already cracking open this game and I hope we see DOA5 levels of modding soon. 

SCVI Steamworks.jpg

Anyone considered replacing the Cylinder CAS part with a penis and the Heart with the dongs? Preferably the meaty and veiny kind. ? This sounds like a simple solution for a "penis slider" (and people have done this tradition since SCV. lol).

I'm assuming this is impossible, but has any game get a modded in "hidden" category for character customization without breaking its gameplay and online?

1 hour ago, skarasuko said:

Anyone considered replacing the Cylinder CAS part with a penis and the Heart with the dongs? Preferably the meaty and veiny kind. ? This sounds like a simple solution for a "penis slider" (and people have done this tradition since SCV. lol).

I'm assuming this is impossible, but has any game get a modded in "hidden" category for character customization without breaking its gameplay and online?

Yesss, those giant dicks with the hearts, I've seen way too many of them back in SCV. I use to mod SCV back in the day and the results were interesting... ?