Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

On 1/11/2019 at 11:23 AM, JC Lover said:

I had tears of joy......for a moment -_-

There is no mod to increase breast size for now but Nepafu did make a tool that allows you to do it using cheat engine.  you do have to mess around with the numbers though . Also it affects the clothes as well.20190112153839_1.jpg.d779affbf4d08751f6f700ad0bb0bda8.jpg20190112153905_1.jpg.1b34517ea9ca016c9ccd5aedd1ac2dc1.jpg

10 hours ago, xavierthh said:

There is no mod to increase breast size for now but Nepafu did make a tool that allows you to do it using cheat engine.  you do have to mess around with the numbers though . Also it affects the clothes as well.

interesting ? ... The problem is knowing how to use Cheat Engine....

Anyone have advice on how to mod this game?

Couple of things I’d be interested in:

1. Something to work in tandem with the nude mod, where it changes a character’s underwear to the default when all armor has been destroyed. Alternatively what I’d like would be for all clothing and underwear to be removed with a single armor break

2. A mesh mod that allows for male characters to have penises without having to use equipment slots - they would also only appear when a male character is not wearing lower armor or visible underwear

Anyone have advice on how to mod this game?

Couple of things I’d be interested in:

1. Something to work in tandem with the nude mod, where it changes a character’s underwear to the default when all armor has been destroyed. Alternatively what I’d like would be for all clothing and underwear to be removed with a single armor break

2. A mesh mod that allows for male characters to have penises without having to use equipment slots - they would also only appear when a male character is not wearing lower armor or visible underwear

I think you should check this discord channel to see what they have to offer. https://discord.gg/jZMfBMJ
Once there in the "Soul Board" tab check "resources".

On 1/12/2019 at 12:24 AM, ceccobeppe said:

This game has been released just 2 months, sooner or later someone will do this mod ... I do not think it's very difficult because it has the same engine (unreal 4) of the videogame "Conan Exiles" where mods exist to modify the body.  ?

Yea i hope it happens soon though. Its quiet annoying for now ?

Hard question. ?

In the "character creation" if you open the submenu, at the top appears this option "examine equipment damage" that in default the high, medium and low damages are deactivated. But if I activate them, close the creation menu and then reopen it, these damages are still disabled ... It's not a huge problem, but out of curiosity, does anyone know how to save the "activated" option ????

danni.JPG

danni01.JPG