[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

@theman221

Interesting mod. I believe it need some rebalancing though, but it's pretty nice so far. :smile: 

@darkspleen

Could you post the sources of the pictures you used for the events pictures?

Nice little event mod by the way. ;)

And in case you're looking for some ideas for new events, I believe there is something interesting to do with this: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Vessive/18002/The-Endangered-Species-Foundation-ESF
Plus, there are some nice illustrations done by the author, it would need to be colored in order to be used for events pictures though: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/search/index?query=esf&search_in=keywords

All my stuff has been coming from hentai-foundry (unsurprisingly). The next version of the mod I upload will have a readme that links to the specific authors.

And I am always looking for additional pics and new event ideas. I'll be starting my own thread sometime today (starting to feel bad about hijacking this one), that'll have an updated version with a few new events.

I am greatly enjoying the mod as well.  I have adjusted a few things for balance as mentioned.  Nothing but easy edits of the text files in the mod.

However, I have been trying to add a planetary edict that mimics the "Breeding Frenzy" empire edict.  So far though, I can't limit it only the planet.  It keeps firing for the entire empire which is not my goal (yet).

Could someone help me with creating a planetary edict?

Thanks

1 hour ago, darkspleen said:

All my stuff has been coming from hentai-foundry (unsurprisingly). The next version of the mod I upload will have a readme that links to the specific authors.

And I am always looking for additional pics and new event ideas. I'll be starting my own thread sometime today (starting to feel bad about hijacking this one), that'll have an updated version with a few new events.

Yeah, just after I posted my message, I managed to found the slime and swarm picture on hentai foundry, but not the other ones unfortunalty...

By the way I found a better picture (also from hentai-foundry) for the tentacle swarm event. I also did some edits on the slime event picture, so if you're interested, feel free to use them:
tentacles_swarm.png.eed773e4849a563ae5e5a1feb11deb31.pngtentacles_slime_lab.png.381b690181844306bb21c54cb385828a.png

And since you said that you're looking for event pictures, here's some interesting ones. (Original author is Ecoas: https://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/ecoas/2)

event01.png.64196cd0ffd28dc0d1c2c2134188c1a8.pngevent02.png.7c9a81f7236a9e68762774f91e3618f9.pngevent03.png.9a38a6c63542ffb3db45eca8aedeafb4.png 

Also got this one with a lot of edits (in comparison to the original picture that is). I know that the original picture come from hentai-foundry too, but I didn't manage to find it again...
event04.png.5fc0e89f6b7070d3d5d4db7e2c2b70aa.png

Of course, @theman221, feel free to use them too. :smile: 
If I found new interesting pictures that could be used for events, I'll post them here.

EDIT:

If needed, I can remove the leashes from 3 event pictures that had it. The leashes would fit nicely for a slavery themed event, but without the leashes, these pictures could be adapted to a different themed event that doesn't involve slavery.

The edit is fairly easy to do, just let me know. ;) 

I've added a readme in the latest version that includes links to all the authors.

I very much appreciate any aid offered mk40. What's funny is that I already had the image you are suggesting for the tentacle swarm. Personally I like what I have for the tentacle swarm, but I'll definitely use your suggestion for a future event. I can't see any difference between our versions of the slime event picture. Am I just blind? lol. Those other pics are going to be super useful and thank you so much for making them the correct size. I think the leashes are awesome.

I've finally made my own thread so we can stop hijacking theman's.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5079-stellaris-make-space-sexy-again/

1 hour ago, Plattonterror said:

I wonder will these traits  Work with elves of stellaris (and drows )?

I did a short playthrough and it worked pretty good, didn’t find any incompatibilities or anything like that. (especially with the nude elves patch that is somewhere here on loverslab ?)

23 minutes ago, hamsman said:

Is there anyway you can make the leaders for a species only one gender? I keep trying to make a Matriarchal species but it keeps popping up with a male leader 

The Elves of Stellaris has a “female only” patch that has all elf pops and leaders female. It does this by making the government gender policy matriarchal (a feature in the main mod) and giving all the male portrait files female portrait images, so you could probably do the same portrait-replacement with other species relatively easily.

28 minutes ago, FlyingSpaceRhino said:

I did a short playthrough and it worked pretty good, didn’t find any incompatibilities or anything like that. (especially with the nude elves patch that is somewhere here on loverslab ?)

The Elves of Stellaris has a “female only” patch that has all elf pops and leaders female. It does this by making the government gender policy matriarchal (a feature in the main mod) and giving all the male portrait files female portrait images, so you could probably do the same portrait-replacement with other species relatively easily.

There's also a "gynogenetic" trait in the Asari mod, but I'm not sure if it works because all the non-elf custom civs I set to always-use have portrait sets that only have female pictures in them. Except for the ones where I'm not sure I'd be able to tell the differences.

God damn, I'm gone for 2 days and there are already 1200 downloads an a whole page of comments and recommendations haha pls guys slow down xD but I'm glad there's such a positive reception, thanks everyone!

I was working on a mechanic to let you take over empires through overpopulating enemy empires but I am having a ton of problems implementing it so I'm actually interested in getting some help, if theres anyone whos good with events and is interested in helping give me a pm :smile:

55 minutes ago, theman221 said:

I was working on a mechanic to let you take over empires through overpopulating enemy empires but I am having a ton of problems implementing it so I'm actually interested in getting some help, if theres anyone whos good with events and is interested in helping give me a pm :smile:

Could you explain this one? I'm not sure what you're describing.

2 hours ago, theman221 said:

God damn, I'm gone for 2 days and there are already 1200 downloads an a whole page of comments and recommendations haha pls guys slow down xD but I'm glad there's such a positive reception, thanks everyone!

That's cause we love you!

Would it be possible to make a request for a trait or two?

1 hour ago, powerofvoid said:

Could you explain this one? I'm not sure what you're describing.

Sure! The idea is that when you have the "need to breed" trait and activate a certain edict while having a migration treaty with another empire you population starts to spread to every planet in that empire (even if they are fully populated) and once your species population takes 50% of the empires population they will yield to you making them your vassal. I was thinking that I could balance this by having a very big opinion drop after you take over an empire to stop you from just taking over everyone like this or by having neighboring empires declare war on you after taking over another empire this way. I'm having issues with trying to replace pops of already fully populated planets. I guess I could just ignore this feature just have it so that they become your vassal once you take over 50% of their population but in the late game this wouldn't really be possible since most planets would be full so thats why I want to implement a mechanic to replace pops from already full planets.

13 minutes ago, darkspleen said:

That's cause we love you!

Would it be possible to make a request for a trait or two?

Thanks! I'm flattered haha, sure you can make a request but I can't promise I will implement the trait, also I am busy so I won't be working on this mod for about a month (a bit less)

Hmm... Alright. I might try my hand at making the code for the trait myself if you could make the icon for it.

Edit: Would you mind if I incorporated a modified version of some of your traits into my mod (credit will be given of course)? I'm not quite ready to make mine dependent on yours and I think some of your traits would need to be altered slightly to fit my needs.

57 minutes ago, darkspleen said:

Hmm... Alright. I might try my hand at making the code for the trait myself if you could make the icon for it.

Edit: Would you mind if I incorporated a modified version of some of your traits into my mod (credit will be given of course)? I'm not quite ready to make mine dependent on yours and I think some of your traits would need to be altered slightly to fit my needs.

Yea sure go ahead! :smile: 

17 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

I don't think it is intended to enable your species to fuck robots into extinction, right?

Reveal hidden contents

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ccf7dcdf48beb4921fc16fc9ddc09cc2.png

Haha well if you fuck them hard enough xD? But I don't have the DLC for machine races so I can't really test that xP