[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

On 1/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, Spenser said:

Hello. I have some, hm, researchings and found some nice pictures. I hope it fits on mod well and may be used is some events, in future updates.

I gunna post this in MASSA page to, just hope you guys see it.

Researchings Researchings 2 Researchings? Failed research Science too Alien prostitution Alien prostitution 2 Tentacle sex Alien sex Some battle Alien breeding 1 Alien breeding 2

Seems interesting, Thanks for the aport, Let´s hope  theman221 see it :/

Mod author says mid january, so s/he's probably already gave the code a look by this point, but has not made any serious progress. My suggestion to everyone is expect an update on update date by first half of February. If no word is given start worrying for our author's sanity/health/social life and wish him/her the best. 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, Xig said:

I think the biggest challenge is to find out what actually needs to be changed.

I'm not a real modder (just some species and traits) but i dont get why this mod crashes the game on 2.2 on startup.

It is an incompatibility with Glavius' AI fix mod. You can select either this mod or Glavius' and it should work. However this mod is not entirely compatible with 2.2. You will get some of the events but that is basically it.

On 1/21/2019 at 3:54 AM, Saharalion said:

It is an incompatibility with Glavius' AI fix mod. You can select either this mod or Glavius' and it should work. However this mod is not entirely compatible with 2.2. You will get some of the events but that is basically it.

Well I dont have that one but it seems to be a problem on my side anyway. Thanks. Yea i went over the code a bit and all those nice Tile-System references dont work now.

Hey everyone, I'm more free now so I haven't gotten around to reading everything I've missed so I'll do that, if anyone has anything they'd like to ask go ahead and I'll answer soon enough!

On 1/17/2019 at 7:10 AM, Aled190 said:

Mod author says mid january, so s/he's probably already gave the code a look by this point, but has not made any serious progress. My suggestion to everyone is expect an update on update date by first half of February. If no word is given start worrying for our author's sanity/health/social life and wish him/her the best. 

Haven't gone over the code yet :'( I probably will give it a go tomorrow so expect an update MAYBE mid Feb? Depending on how bad the whole update broke things! And no need to worry about  sanity/health/social, overall I'm doing alright!

On 1/17/2019 at 8:25 AM, MagnaSonic3000 said:

Maybe in an ironic twist of fate, he was abducted by aliens.

Sadly, not yet, still stuck on earth

On 1/17/2019 at 12:53 AM, LokiFenrir1228 said:

Hello don't mean to be a bother but any ETA on the updated version of the mod for the new version of the game?

Like I said maybe mid feb :)

On 1/19/2019 at 3:37 PM, Escalor said:

I think the biggest challenge is to find out what actually needs to be changed.

I'm not a real modder (just some species and traits) but i dont get why this mod crashes the game on 2.2 on startup.

Haha you're totally right