[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

On 8/28/2018 at 8:56 PM, nonameforme said:

Yes.

I can select the mod, but nothing from it turns up in game. No nude humans, no events, no traits, nothing except that I am invalidated for achievements.

It does say the mod is made for one version earlier..but your post wasn't that long ago.

5 hours ago, Nolrai said:

I can select the mod, but nothing from it turns up in game. No nude humans, no events, no traits, nothing except that I am invalidated for achievements.

It does say the mod is made for one version earlier..but your post wasn't that long ago.

That sound like you unzip the file and place it incorrectly or something. The path should look like this...

Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod        \\This is not Stellaris folder within Steamapp, this should be in your User.

Then inside the mod file, it should look like this.....

sexual_gameplay.mod

sexual_gameplay(addon).mod

sexual_gameplay                [Folder]                     

sexual_gameplay(addon)   [Folder]

Then inside sexual_gameplay, it should contain 5 folders

common

events

gfx

interface

Can you pose screenshot of your mod folder?

1 hour ago, MouseOfLight said:

When I have this mod installed, any time an event is supposed to add a ship ("Other Science Ship", the automated shipyard) the ship(s) fails to spawn.

Disabling this mod allows the ship to spawn.

Hmm, that's odd. Haven't had any issues with those ships not spawning from those events while using this mod......

Well here's my mod list:

Niven v2.1.3 (42f6)

'Tactical Ship Sections'
.SR. Starbase Buildings (2.1)
EG* - Colour Coded Messages
Expanded Colours [180 Colours]
Expanded Startbases
Extra Robot Traits 1.9
Guilli's Ship Components
Increased Trait Limit 2.0
More Ascension Perk Slots
PJs :: Buildings :: Combined Production
SMAC Flags (Alpha Centauri)
Sexual gameplay 1.3.5[BETA]
Sexy Mod
SpeedDial
UI Overhaul 1080p Plus
UPDATED Flags: Emblems & Backgrounds
Utopia Expanded 2.0+
ZBeautiful

However I have disabled every mod and the only time the ships spawn is after I disable Sexual gameplay 1.3.5[BETA] (Note: This is hotfix2). I kinda figured it was probably just that it doesn't work so well with the latest version of Stellaris. It's too bad since I find the mod very interesting.

So, I don't know what's up, just reporting the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 8:00 PM, Edigheimer said:

what does the tentacle symbiosis civic do ?

As far as I'm aware all it does is spawn a tentacle creature tile blocker whenever you colonise a planet, but other than that I have seen no events and it's pretty pointless.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20 hours ago, Unknown Master said:

As far as I'm aware all it does is spawn a tentacle creature tile blocker whenever you colonise a planet, but other than that I have seen no events and it's pretty pointless.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a WIP civic, it's incomplete for the moment. Which given the major changes coming to stellaris with "Le Guin" is probably a good thing since the Tentacle Symbiosis civic can probably take advantage of the changes!

1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

It's a WIP civic, it's incomplete for the moment. Which given the major changes coming to stellaris with "Le Guin" is probably a good thing since the Tentacle Symbiosis civic can probably take advantage of the changes!

Indeed! I can only imagine the golden age of modding Stellaris will have with this update :D

I don't know if you've thought about this, but is it possible with the new changes to create a sort of brood mother hive mind? kind of like an Imperial system where your Empire leader is the only one that can breed and as the game progresses you get certain unique bonuses and tech to help with pop growth. I can foresee a lot of potential events with a system like this :P

1 hour ago, dstern1326 said:

when is the next up date because it wont let me change my ships now

Do you get a straight CTD when selecting the ship selection button? If so It's probably not because of this mod, I've had that problem before and it's usually related to an out-of-date ship mod or a mod conflict of major proportions. Plus nothing this mod touches is tied into the ship graphics, can you list your mods?

21 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Do you get a straight CTD when selecting the ship selection button? If so It's probably not because of this mod, I've had that problem before and it's usually related to an out-of-date ship mod or a mod conflict of major proportions. Plus nothing this mod touches is tied into the ship graphics, can you list your mods?

I only selected this mod and now if I make a new ship or try and change a old one the design name, save, auto-complete ship, clear design and auto-upgrade are all grayed out and all say can not make changes auto-design takes control over upgrading and changing of the ships I have no idea why 

1 hour ago, dstern1326 said:

I only selected this mod and now if I make a new ship or try and change a old one the design name, save, auto-complete ship, clear design and auto-upgrade are all grayed out and all say can not make changes auto-design takes control over upgrading and changing of the ships I have no idea why 

That's not this mod, that's just stock stellaris. You've got to uncheck the little box in the lower left corner of the ship design "auto-generate designs". THAT is what is preventing you from creating your own designs!!

MASSA doesn't actually have a futa trait. It treats futas as a genetic modification, sorta like changing one's sex or the color of one's eyes. I guess a better way of putting it is MASSA treats futas as simply changing individuals as opposed to changing the species as a whole.