[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

I definitely agree that a unified Stellaris modding help sticky is in order.

While I am more than happy to work alongside others, I am not interested in doing a massive collab effort at this time. Maybe in a month or so after we see how the Stellaris modding community here shapes out.

Having said that I AM 100% interested in working together to make compatibility patches and addons. I am making my mod with the idea of compatibility with other mods and the possibility of addons in mind.

21 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Do you have the ability / knowledge to code new buildings? I feel there would be use for a building like brothel / sex prison / rape camp that would produce unity / pop growth / happiness for the main population. The produce would be the same regardless of the happiness of the pop placed on that tile, but it would differ depending on the sex traits on the rest of the planet's population.

Placing pops on these tiles should also prevent the pops from getting exterminated by Need to breed. That is, if it's possible to have the extermination mechanic overlook certain pops based on what tile they're on.

One might consider these building something a slightly forward thinking fuck-crazy species would make to place their victims in to prevent them from going completely extinct.

Brothel:

+1 unity

+5% happiness (planet modifier)

-50% happiness to pop on tile (+10% if submissive)

Limit: 5 each planet.

Rape camp:

Can only place a pop here if it's enslaved.

+1 unity

+10% happiness (planet moidifier) +20% happiness to species if dominant.
+5% growth rate (planet modifier)

-90% happiness to pop on tile (-50% if submissive)

Sex prison:

(Rape camp upgrade)

Can only put a pop here if it's enslaved.

+2 unity

+1 influence (empire modifier)

+10% happiness (planet moidifier) +20% happiness to species if dominant.

+10% growth rate (planet modifier)

-75% happiness to pop on tile (-30% if submissive)

Limit: 1 each planet. Can only build on planet with 20 pops.

Sex reactor:

Can only put a pop here if it's enslaved.

Requires research. It's a power plant that serves as a sex prison. Can only be made by an extremely horny species. The reactor harnesses energies given off during sex as an energy source, but the sex has to be permanently uninterrupted in order for the energy generation to be effective.

+1 unity

+5% happiness (planet modifier) +10% to species if dominant.

+5 energy

+20% food consumption (planet modifier (constant power generation causes everyone part of the sexual acts to have to consume more nutrients))

-100% happiness to pop on tile (-75% if submissive)

I would like to roleplay a Stellaris experience with a more sexual nature, but when my sexy, happy and submissive human slaves (I use trait mods that boost slave happiness. Unbalanced as fuck, but to hell with that) has to work the mines and power plants in order for the game to be winnable, it kind of ruins the experience.

The 'Stellaris Adult Mod Project' has some similar ideas, for instance a building where slaves are 'milked' in whatever way you chose to imagine, to produce extra food. But the SAMP mod hasn't seen any progress on either its forum thread or its Discord chat, so I'm not holding my breath.

PS: Wasn't sure wether concepts like 'rape camps' were too extreme / deprived as a suggestion for this mod, but on the other hand I wouldn't exactly call fucking an entire species into extinction 'consensual' either.

The mod looks extremely interesting by the way. I'll definitely give it a go once I get back to playing Stellaris.

I'm not a fan of rape camps, or rape in general.  I favour unleashing lust. 

I've still got an old personal building mod that's still incomplete(I never finish anything).  I had intended it as a replacement for standard infrastructure unlocked by Trait(This was well before Civics were a thing) for pacifistic civs, so it grants many various buffs and adjacencies(The things also take a year to build and cost Minerals and Energy to build, but it's still overpowered as fuck), and most importantly(For this example) adds Atmospheric Aphrodisiac, Atmospheric Halluciogen, Lush, Natural Beauty, and Dangerous Wildlife to the planet(Effectively, they're lusty hippies-the planet's covered with these giant trees spewing gases into the air, providing for all their needs and making everything grow out of control).  I never got around to the restrictions, and I can't parse event code for the life of me to do interesting things(The only way I got the planet thing to work was someone basically giving me the code-and I can't say I fully understand it, despite it being a small thing).

Maybe I should change it to add sexual traits if they're present?  But that means dependancies or some such.

Finished the modifier and description tweaks I was planning on testing. I didn't actually see an event script or anything in there to actually add the dominant / enticing leader traits so I'm guessing those are only added manually at the moment? If anything I can share an event that applies traits on leader level up unless there was something else in mind to add those traits, or I missed something?

Since I didn't change any of the coding tags (to avoid potentially breaking things) I just put ### tags above the ones I modified so it's easier to see what was renamed.

Also, an idea I had (but don't know how to implement) would be to have the "sexually repressed" trait I added (and maybe highly submissive to a lesser degree (and maybe even everyone else to an even lesser degree)) have a chance to be "traded out" for a trait that is effectively the species "giving into their passions" when sharing planetary space with a species with the Sexually Insatiable / Need to Breed trait. Giving that species a chance to actually keep up with their more "passionate" neighbors.

Or something anyway. Otherwise it's just a trait that gives extra points to spend on something else, and I'll probably tie it to events or something with the supplementary mod I was planning on starting.

Attached mod below. Didn't change anything with the need to breed mechanics so if you have the addon from the actual download page it should work (unless I broke something and don't know it).

Edit: I should mention that there are opinion modifiers listed on two of the tooltips, but I haven't actually set those up yet.

sexualtraits_modified.rar

On 1/11/2018 at 3:53 PM, Lamadi said:

The 'Stellaris Adult Mod Project' has some similar ideas, for instance a building where slaves are 'milked' in whatever way you chose to imagine, to produce extra food. But the SAMP mod hasn't seen any progress on either its forum thread or its Discord chat, so I'm not holding my breath.

I didn't actually realize anyone was looking forward to my haphazard coding. The progress on what i'm calling the "Bed and Breakfast" mod has been virtually non-existant due to the passing of the holiday, though i've kept the notepad+ file open for several weeks on my laptop and bang out what I can where I can. I'm only a few buildings short of an "Alpha" build though.

3 hours ago, Onimonipea said:

I didn't actually realize anyone was looking forward to my haphazard coding. The progress on what i'm calling the "Bed and Breakfast" mod has been virtually non-existant due to the passing of the holiday, though i've kept the notepad+ file open for several weeks on my laptop and bang out what I can where I can. I'm only a few buildings short of an "Alpha" build though.

The only real adult mods I've seen for Stellaris up until stumbling upon this topic was Nessa's nude slaves mods. The RPGtraits mod is severely imbalanced, but includes some traits such as Brood parasite (increasing growth rate of species with trait, but reduce growth rate of other species, if on the same planet) I think that mod also has some sort of implied aphrodisiac trait that increases happiness and such. You can kind of mix and match traits to create something that implies an incredibly rapey species. With this mod here, we don't need that, but so far I haven't seen any mod that makes actual building that gives submissive / sex slave species an actual purpose that expands on that role. So far they can only be put to work the usual ways, mining, produce power / food, etc.

If the survival of one's species relied on murderfucking the universe, I don't think the victims would be put to work in the mining facility during the process. Unless the species in question goes for the concentration camp approach, but hey, even my depraved fantasies has limits I don't want to cross.

I'm waiting until the next Stellaris patch comes out to play it, but assuming this gets updated to function with it I'll ask this now: how overpowered are these traits? A common issue I find with LL Paradox mods are they tend to introduced broken mechanics that's just there for a few images and a few lines of text but essentially break the game and don't add anything. So how balanced are these? 

11 hours ago, ParadoxalObserver said:

I'm waiting until the next Stellaris patch comes out to play it, but assuming this gets updated to function with it I'll ask this now: how overpowered are these traits? A common issue I find with LL Paradox mods are they tend to introduced broken mechanics that's just there for a few images and a few lines of text but essentially break the game and don't add anything. So how balanced are these? 

The original mod by theman221 is kinda unbalanced to be honest, some traits are really OP in some cases. 

However, Raana rebalanced the mod in addition to add opposite/negative traits. He posted his modified version a few pew posts above.

I also posted an updated version with tweaked and reworked trait icons based on Raana modification.

Raana posted another update below this post, go grab this file instead. ;)

@mk40

@ParadoxalObserver

I actually just figured out how to make empire opinion modifiers trigger properly. Something I'm really happy about right now. So the modifiers I attached to the Enticing and Insatiable traits are no longer just for show, and will actually entice and repulse other empires. I also added tags to Insatiable to prevent selecting the vanilla charismatic and repugnant traits because I apparently forgot to do that.

I also packaged in the german localization file @Abominus posted so all the modified files are in one place now.

sexualtraits_modified v2.8.rar

11 hours ago, Mondo80us said:

Hey mk40, instead of leaching off someone else thread, why not make your own?  I think your pushing out the OP here.

I don't see how am I leaching off this thread... I just posted my tweaked and updated icons, so OP can incorporate them into its main mod if he wants. And for my last post, I was just pointing out that Raana modifications was better balanced than the original mod as ParadoxalOberver was asking if the mod was balanced.

So, I don't see how what I posted could be a reason to start a thread. For what exactly? It's better to keep everything inside one thread since we're all talking about the same mod.

I'm really the one who first derailed things anyway. There were some requests for balance adjustments and @theman221 did ask for balancing advice back on page 3. A couple people asked for a playable copy of my suggestions and it kind of snowballed from there unintentionally.

The modified file I posted just above will probably be the last bit of optional tweaking I make anyway. Since I actually have started working on my own mod at this point.

On 2.1.2018 at 1:47 PM, theman221 said:

Edit: the human_female_future_naked_04 actually comes from the humans+ mod on steam but I made my own version of it combined with real humanoid slaves. I put it in there for personal roleplay purposes :smiley:

Tried Humans plus, but the updated version is apparently censored as everyone wears bra. I really like the idea of a nudist human empire to go along with these new adult Stellaris mods that have been popping up.

You said you 'put it in there' (lol) You mean like in the mod itself, or in the installation files? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the naked portraits without using Nessa's human slaves mod.

EDIT: Also, please make the sexual traits also available to machine races. May sound like a dumb idea, but imagine machines programmed as sex toys, going skynet and fucking their creators to oblivion before taking the orgy to the stars.

Holy SHEET Need to Breed is overpowered (and fires too much!) Should make it specifically a planetary edict, or better yet make it 'Purge' setting that gives extra happiness to the citizen species not being cucked into excinction.

On that note, a 'Sex Slave' option for Slave categories (probably not that different from domestic servitude aside from a growth bonus for owned and/or slaved species) would be nifty, as well as a trait or civic that specifically allowed for Xenophobic-esque Xenoslaving while not prohibiting migration or other actions. Sex Trafficking Xenos, basically.

The lack of Robot traits made me kinda sad. How else are my Rogue Servitors going to ensure my Asari/Catgirls/Ect... are well taken care of if they are not fucking them stupid 24/7 and manually inseminating the females with cum they harvested from other species.

13 hours ago, Davidchan said:

Holy SHEET Need to Breed is overpowered (and fires too much!) Should make it specifically a planetary edict, or better yet make it 'Purge' setting that gives extra happiness to the citizen species not being cucked into excinction.

On that note, a 'Sex Slave' option for Slave categories (probably not that different from domestic servitude aside from a growth bonus for owned and/or slaved species) would be nifty, as well as a trait or civic that specifically allowed for Xenophobic-esque Xenoslaving while not prohibiting migration or other actions. Sex Trafficking Xenos, basically.

The lack of Robot traits made me kinda sad. How else are my Rogue Servitors going to ensure my Asari/Catgirls/Ect... are well taken care of if they are not fucking them stupid 24/7 and manually inseminating the females with cum they harvested from other species.

If "Need to Breed" is Hivemind only then happiness isn't much of an issue. It should probably just give your species on that planet a slight growth buff, I say slight due to the obvious reasoning that pop growth is hugely important. Otherwise, I'd recommend copy the machine empire's assimilation purge mechanic for it, since that's essentially already balanced. Of course, it goes without saying that if it isn't already, "Need to Breed" should be specific to a devouring swarm or if not, make it so using it makes everyone hate you like when you Xenophage (eat) other races.

So in Summary:

-Make Need to Breed give a slight bonus to growth or be the same as Mechanic Assimilation but for a Biological Hivemind

-Make it Devouring Swarm only or give the same negative diplomacy as eating other races

That should balance it fairly quickly. 

11 hours ago, ParadoxalObserver said:

If "Need to Breed" is Hivemind only then happiness isn't much of an issue. It should probably just give your species on that planet a slight growth buff, I say slight due to the obvious reasoning that pop growth is hugely important. Otherwise, I'd recommend copy the machine empire's assimilation purge mechanic for it, since that's essentially already balanced. Of course, it goes without saying that if it isn't already, "Need to Breed" should be specific to a devouring swarm or if not, make it so using it makes everyone hate you like when you Xenophage (eat) other races.

So in Summary:

-Make Need to Breed give a slight bonus to growth or be the same as Mechanic Assimilation but for a Biological Hivemind

-Make it Devouring Swarm only or give the same negative diplomacy as eating other races

That should balance it fairly quickly. 

Need to Breed has lots of problems with it, not even going to the ridiculous stats you get for 5 trait points. The 'Bred into Extinction' Event fires (seemingly) at random but at least once per month, immediately purges/kills a xeno pop, and there is no way to designate specific pops to be targeted by this, let alone anyway to preserve pops from this fate. For example, I have the Asari mod, and my conquering Krogan warlords invaded the planet, ceded it and I began to resettle my new blue slaves around, only to have them basically being consumed by their Krogan masters and every Asari pop I had (20~ across 8 worlds) died within 6 months.