Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, krusty_is_me@hotmail.fr said:

 

 

With this patch, WW dosnt work. thats will be fix or i'm only to have this pb ? 

Wicked Whims was updated to version v163f half an hour ago and should now work with the new patch.

Link to post

I have a slave I wanted to turn back normal, when she ran out of pink and passes out she woke up hours later but still has the dazed moodlet, it's been at 0 for hours now, she pees herself so often she can't do anything else, I tries the nisa.unslave and she doesn't have the slave trait anymore but she still has pink instead of fun, I just wanted her to be normal so she can raise her child in peace (she's pregnant w her owner) but the game said no. I came here and noticed there was an update and installed it, but didn't install the last ww update yet bc I want to wait for nisa to give the ok, idk what to do, she's pissing me off now

Link to post

Quick drive by to let you guys know WP should be compatible with the latest WW and game update.

I do want to release a patch sometime soon however to address some long time bugs with my sex location finding code, so that's what I'm focusing on at the moment. I'll get it out as soon as possible. 

This upcoming patch should also fix the door fetish bug some are experiencing (their prostitutes preferring to have sex almost exclusively on doors). Sex code is complicated so bare with me while I carefully make the changes for my mod. 

Link to post
19 minutes ago, Moonie6 said:

I have a slave I wanted to turn back normal, when she ran out of pink and passes out she woke up hours later but still has the dazed moodlet, it's been at 0 for hours now, she pees herself so often she can't do anything else, I tries the nisa.unslave and she doesn't have the slave trait anymore but she still has pink instead of fun, I just wanted her to be normal so she can raise her child in peace (she's pregnant w her owner) but the game said no. I came here and noticed there was an update and installed it, but didn't install the last ww update yet bc I want to wait for nisa to give the ok, idk what to do, she's pissing me off now

Updated WW and still can't get her to be normal again, I'm gonna try to unslaveify(? my other slave, see what happens. 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Quick drive by to let you guys know WP should be compatible with the latest WW and game update.

I do want to release a patch sometime soon however to address some long time bugs with my sex location finding code, so that's what I'm focusing on at the moment. I'll get it out as soon as possible. 

This upcoming patch should also fix the door fetish bug some are experiencing (their prostitutes preferring to have sex almost exclusively on doors). Sex code is complicated so bare with me while I carefully make the changes for my mod. 

 

"bare with me" - you have been here too long...

 

Link to post
41 minutes ago, Moonie6 said:

Updated WW and still can't get her to be normal again, I'm gonna try to unslaveify(? my other slave, see what happens. 

Tried everything w the original, had her kid tried erasing the dizzy moodlet w testing cheats, as well as any other moodlet I couldn't tell what it did, no matter what she still had the pink thing, ended up selling her, the other one thankfully transformed back without issues

Link to post
1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Quick drive by to let you guys know WP should be compatible with the latest WW and game update.

I do want to release a patch sometime soon however to address some long time bugs with my sex location finding code, so that's what I'm focusing on at the moment. I'll get it out as soon as possible. 

This upcoming patch should also fix the door fetish bug some are experiencing (their prostitutes preferring to have sex almost exclusively on doors). Sex code is complicated so bare with me while I carefully make the changes for my mod. 

No worries - part of why I posted that thing was hoping maybe it would help sus out the problem or point you to something that could be after (cause /i think more for you than even us it would suck if you fixed the doors - and then they only go to windows). Despite how my previous post may have come across that was more just trying to give info then 'where is fix' - I went to school for game design at one point - I know the headache that is working on your own code, let alone your own that is around someone elses. 

Besides - I don't know about anyone else but in the interim I'm going to be figuring out what mod is it making it that I can't place items x,x. Kinda hard to build a hotel turned strip club/brothel when you can't place anything. 

Link to post

Having same issue as another no longer able to access explorer on computers no cheat menu option either but traits still show up. pre existing characters are getting conetnet removed by ea due to ownership.

files are Mod/ Nisa with package files inside has worked until today i will try just dropping the package files in the mod folder

 

dropped the package files into mod folder still removed succubus form etc no computer or cheat menus

when i look at installed mods it shows your mod in the list

started a new game with a teen and young adult from gallery with no custom traits same thing

started a new game from scratch using story same thing

only difference between the new games and the existing is the message saying EA removed the content

reverted to an older nisa WP that had previously worked still doesn't work

took everything out of mod folder and launched a new game it created a new reource.cfg

started putting mods in and when i was done it all worked again.

Link to post
2 hours ago, theotakufairy said:

Hi Nisa, i love your mod, i was just curious if your mermaid part of your mod was available to the public or if it was patreon exclusive? 

Mermaids are part of both versions of the mod, unless you add disable wicked mermaids, you'll get the mermaid features of the mod upon install

Link to post
On 3/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, braville16 said:

bonjour, mods nisa méchant puis méchant succubus bêta il n’y a français traduction ??

Bonjour, toujours pas de traduction du Mod de Nisa's Wicked Perversion LL.3.0a c'est désespérant!!!! nous sommes le 23/03/2021!!!! donné au moins des nouvelles!!!

Link to post
4 hours ago, loison valerie said:

Bonjour, toujours pas de traduction du Mod de Nisa's Wicked Perversion LL.3.0a c'est désespérant!!!! nous sommes le 23/03/2021!!!! donné au moins des nouvelles!!!

This isn't the right place to ask for a mod translation though.

It's up to the French community to translate the mod in French.

 

 

Edit: have you tried contacting @StSyrah?

 

Link to post
32 minutes ago, krusty_is_me@hotmail.fr said:

it doesn't work for me, i removed all the mods to try only this one and it doesn't work, i did the same with other and same result... No more mods work on my game... Why ??? 

1.  Your username is your email, and you're announcing it to the whole world.

 

2.  You have to go into game options and enable mods again.  Maxis disables all mods whenever there's a new patch, because some of them are almost certainly broken.  This patch wasn't bad, only a few things broke from it.

Link to post

This might be a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if Wicked Mermaids is compatible with Expanded Mermaids from over on modthesims? 

I like my wicked mermaids, but it would be good to have a bit more to do.

Link to post
3 hours ago, thedee said:

This might be a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if Wicked Mermaids is compatible with Expanded Mermaids from over on modthesims? 

I like my wicked mermaids, but it would be good to have a bit more to do.

It's compatible, I use them together so go for it

Link to post
1 hour ago, Gibgar said:

So it's been established succubus can't get pregnant, what about succubus with penises getting others pregnant? Is that also a no go?

In discord beta, impregnating worked, should be the same for the public release here

Link to post

Yeah sure enough it worked shortly after I read that message, my female succubus that has a penis got someone pregnant. Guess I was just having bad luck before.

Link to post

Nisa, I've recently downloaded the WP mod, and am generally enjoying it a great deal. I've run across a couple of issues, one of which I'm pretty sure is a bug, and the other may just be a feature I don't get.

 

1. (Bug) When I click on my Succubus Sim (in Unrestrained form) and choose "change outfit", it doesn't show all of the different outfit choices; it shows the current outfit repeated in all the icon slots. I can still change into any outfit. I can figure out which is which by choosing the Everyday or Athletic or Party icon or whatever. But the menu grid of choices all show whatever the Succubus Sim is currently wearing (or naked if not wearing anything). In other words, in function I can change outfits and it works, but the menu choices are all wrong. It doesn't cause any crashes or gameplay issues, so far as I can tell. It's just awkward to figure out the right outfit choice when I can't see them. This only happens while in Unrestrained form. If my Succubus is in Restrained form, all of the correct outfit choices appear when I click on Change Outfit.

 

2. (Maybe bug, maybe a feature I don't get.) After playing a Succubus Sim for a few game days, and slutting it up to mid-levels of Sexpertize and the Broken Libido Mind Broken aspiration, my Succubus Sim is covered with cum spatters. I'm guessing that is maybe intentional? There seems to be no way to get rid of it. Showering doesn't wash it off. Neither does "Freshen Up" in a mirror. I can't quite tell if this is supposed to be able to be cleaned off somehow and I just haven't figured it out, of if it's not working right, or if it cleans off later when I complete the end of the Mind Broken aspiration and get married, and I just haven't got that far, or what? Anyway, my Succubus is currently a sloppy mess. It's kind of funny but also kind of grates on my nerves. I want to clean it off, but can't figure out how, and I'm not sure if its a bug or a puzzle I haven't figured out.

 

I am running the most recent versions of Sims 4, WW, and WP (both public versions) as of today's updates. I'm playing on a Mac. I'm playing without Basemental Drugs because I find it really triggering for me. I love the sluttiness of WP and the Succubus Occult form, but not the drug use aspects. WP seems to work just fine without BD, with the exception of having to cheat to complete the drug aspects of the Broken Mind aspiration. Not sure if that has anything to do with either of the above issues.

Link to post

I love the mod, but I can't get the hooves and stuff to appear in the unrestrained form. I even went into the reforge menu to edit the sim and she still looks normal. The only difference in unrestrained vs restrained are her eyes, and it has her still wearing her every day outfit. What am I don't wrong? 

Link to post
8 hours ago, Gaymr said:

1. (Bug) When I click on my Succubus Sim (in Unrestrained form) and choose "change outfit", it doesn't show all of the different outfit choices; it shows the current outfit repeated in all the icon slots. 

 

@Gaymr This was normal in the Discord version until the near the end of beta. It's possible the code to handle it correctly isn't in the LL version yet. Here are a couple of things you can try though:

  1. Go restrained and reforge your sim in a mirror. No need to change anything, just exit out of CAS normally (don't cancel out). Immediately go unrestrained. Immediately go restrained again. This sequence used to be necessary to sync up some succubus data under the covers, and probably still is. Now see if your outfits work.
  2. It's entirely possible that some CAS parts, especially default replacements, are screwing up the works. I recently had some CC that not only caused what you're seeing, but also prevented succubi from changing outfits correctly at all. Move all of your CC out of your Mods folder and try again. If the issue is fixed, put your CC back a little at a time until you find the culprit. (Don't save your game while you do this!)
8 hours ago, Gaymr said:

2. (Maybe bug, maybe a feature I don't get.) After playing a Succubus Sim for a few game days, and slutting it up to mid-levels of Sexpertize and the Broken Libido Mind Broken aspiration, my Succubus Sim is covered with cum spatters.

 

Succubus skin is supposed to absorb cum after a while. If it's sticking around, there might be a bug there. It's also possible that the succubus code and Mind Broken are conflicting, since Nisa didn't really intend for succubi and the other bits of WP to go together. (WP has really been a test bed for various bits of succubus support all along.) I would try using WW to remove her cum. Bring up the debug console (Shift-Ctrl-C) and enter either "ww.clear_all_cum" to clean all sims or "ww.clear_cum FirstName LastName" with your succubus' name to clear just her. Shift-Ctrl-C again to hide the console.

Link to post
6 hours ago, MissMonsterBear said:

I love the mod, but I can't get the hooves and stuff to appear in the unrestrained form. I even went into the reforge menu to edit the sim and she still looks normal. The only difference in unrestrained vs restrained are her eyes, and it has her still wearing her every day outfit. What am I don't wrong? 

 

@MissMonsterBear You have to set things like hooves, horns, etc. on her first everyday outfit. Reforge her in a mirror and make her first everyday outfit nude. Then add any special body parts you want, like the hooves, to that outfit. Anything you dress on this outfit will appear on all of her outfits during normal play (but not in CAS) and will in fact block anything else you try to put in that slot on other outfits. For example, if you give her hooves in everyday 1, then any shoes you add to other outfits will never show up; you will only ever see the hooves. So, if you have her fully dressed in everyday 1, that's all you will ever see. Use the second everyday outfit for her "normal" everyday clothing.

Link to post
43 minutes ago, ThisGhost said:

 

@MissMonsterBear You have to set things like hooves, horns, etc. on her first everyday outfit. Reforge her in a mirror and make her first everyday outfit nude. Then add any special body parts you want, like the hooves, to that outfit. Anything you dress on this outfit will appear on all of her outfits during normal play (but not in CAS) and will in fact block anything else you try to put in that slot on other outfits. For example, if you give her hooves in everyday 1, then any shoes you add to other outfits will never show up; you will only ever see the hooves. So, if you have her fully dressed in everyday 1, that's all you will ever see. Use the second everyday outfit for her "normal" everyday clothing.

I don't even see hooves, horns, ect in my cas. What sections are they in? 

Link to post
1 hour ago, MissMonsterBear said:

I don't even see hooves, horns, ect in my cas. What sections are they in? 

They don't come with the mod. You have to go look for what you prefer and download it.

I think it was done so that everybody can build their succubi the way they prefer.

 

 

Edit: for example, I like these horns https://valhallansim.tumblr.com/post/143705686247/qunari-horns-collection-by-valhallan-part-1-of-2 and these https://valhallan.blogspot.com/2017/10/lildari-world-of-warcraft-demon-hunter.html

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...