2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol. excellent, I understand now. I'll see what I can do to make it better. Is it the text that you find offensive or purely the clutter?

Oh, nothing criminal. I don't use that interaction at all. So it just redundant in my pie menu.

7 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol, no worries. Thank you for asking. There is someone over on the WW discord which likes to blame my mod for things going wrong pretty frequently when it's not the case. Idk if this is the same person that I'm thinking of, but it wouldn't surprise me. I did get a patreon reporting this problem too.... but for them it ended up being very low pregnancy chances set in their WW settings, lol. 

Hope everything is going smoothly for you now!!!

Yea actually it is an error with ww v151 where the potential partners connections disappearing after a Sim leaves the lot. Turbo has it fixed for the next update.

Hey, like your mods and great work on the various systems, but would it be possible to have a link on the mod page to the newer features like Caged Bird or the Farm because it is a hassly checking things out via forum search? If I am just a doffus and miss the web page where to find it, I would be grateful

14 hours ago, kymiokys said:

Pardon mais qu'est-ce que tu veux dire par MCC

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean by MCC?"

MC Command Center is, simply, the most awesome mod ever created.  It's an all-in-one cheat/debug interface that pretty much changes anything you can think of.

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/main

Hi,

I really love your mod. It's fantastic and so realistic! Thank you for your work.

But I have a problem. My sims must listen to pop music 5 times. She is doing it, but nothing happens.

Can you help me? Is it really pop music? No latin pop or something other?

36 minutes ago, Lunastar said:

Hi,

I really love your mod. It's fantastic and so realistic! Thank you for your work.

But I have a problem. My sims must listen to pop music 5 times. She is doing it, but nothing happens.

Can you help me? Is it really pop music? No latin pop or something other?

Snipped from one of Nisa's earlier answers for this fault:

I'm fairly sure that the pop goal is just broken now.... but it's not impossible that maxis has screwed up aspirations in some more ways. I haven't checked recently to see if it was fixed, but there was a time recently where an aspiration goal would get completed but it wouldn't show in the UI as completed until a game reload thanks to a maxis UI bug (which not everyone would get and those that did get it usually wouldn't get it all the time). 

The problem has been mentioned many times in the last 5 to 10 pages in this thread and the only solution I've seen is to cheat your way through every time you get stuck. Hopefully EA/Maxis will fix the problem soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for it.