Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, NisaK said:

 

NEVAAAAA


But you can use cheats to remove it and keep it from reoccurring. There's a setting found on the tam explorer settings menu for resetting your sim's virginity. 
 



 

Thank you, I know I had read somewhere about resetting it but I couldn't remember where.  She's married and pregnant now so I'll remember for next time.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BobJohnson54 said:

I cannot use the "service clients" option. I keep getting a LE :(

 

 


Ver LL.2.4a at Time: 02/13/20 20:59:02 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental 4.10.114
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 61, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 63, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 27, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 101, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 122, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 43, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get_location_orientation'

Update NWP to 2.4ea

Update BD

link for BD here=https://basementalcc.com/download/

+Don't forget to Delete the localthumbcache.package.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/13/2020 at 12:17 AM, snowdog04 said:

You mean in response to the 1.61 patch?  None of the mods seem to have any issues with it, you're fine using the current version.

unfortunately no, it keeps crashing my game 😞 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Nisa, I want my sim to become prostitute but I can't find the 'Tam Explorer' and the 'Lost Eden' on the computer. I have downloaded and unzipped the files you have provided and put them in the mod folder. Any help?

Share this post


Link to post

@NisaK - "You know, I'm really really upset by this. For some unknown reason the listen to pop interactions found on audio devices no longer trigger the events that my goal checks latch onto. There are ways to hard coded it myself but it would be pretty awkward and slow down performance..... likely not to a noticable amount but I don't want to waste clock cycles on something that the base game should handle. Anyways I switched it to just listening to music in general and it'll be in the next update for you guys! For now you'll need to use something like MCC to cheat past it >.<"

 

To be fair, I have to say my game is probably borked because of some mod. 

I went through my own Bimbo aspirations and some of the events were not detected as well - like 'Take a bubble bath' for example... or I should say... on was detected and others were not.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, kurikinton said:

Just FYI, controlling the process better correlates with 100% success now. The other thing I changed was that I'd had the time slowed down by MCCC and that was probably really screwing with the calculation of time by this mod. So it's not clear which factor was the real cause, but at least it's gone.

I have my game slowed to 1/3 myself, I don't know how anyone plays without it.  A default, 3-minute WW sex session taking nearly 3 hours?  45 minutes to get out of bed and come downstairs to the kitchen?  Hell no!  But yes, say 2 handjob animations at default game speed could easily work out to 30 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post

I keep having a last exemption when I try to offer body. I can access the website on the pc in sims, I can see the option called ho control when I click on a sim and she can offer her body, but after she does and they accept there is no follow up of what they want. Instead I get this message. I've tried removing all the mods except this one, then this one and WW only, then I've deleted and reinstalled several times the mod and It won't work. I'm not on the legacy edition of the game. IDK what to do.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Sunako718 said:

I keep having a last exemption when I try to offer body. I can access the website on the pc in sims, I can see the option called ho control when I click on a sim and she can offer her body, but after she does and they accept there is no follow up of what they want. Instead I get this message. I've tried removing all the mods except this one, then this one and WW only, then I've deleted and reinstalled several times the mod and It won't work. I'm not on the legacy edition of the game. IDK what to do.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 842 B · 0 downloads

You are two updates behind with WW and since NWP is dependant of WW it might help to update that. Latest Patreon version is 151. You also seem to be behind with Basemental.

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

You are two updates behind with WW and since NWP is dependant of WW it might help to update that. Latest Patreon version is 151. You also seem to be behind with Basemental.

That fixed it! You are amazing. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post

First, thank you Nisa for responding to me, I greatly appreciate it :)

I am running legacy edition as my laptop can't handle the newer updates, so I'm just wondering if there is a version of the mod that works well with Legacy. 

Share this post


Link to post

TIL just removing the healing debuff may be bad advice. After some time, I decided to swap out the ring on a sim who I'd done this to. The healing process started all over again.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

TIL just removing the healing debuff may be bad advice. After some time, I decided to swap out the ring on a sim who I'd done this to. The healing process started all over again.

I tried removing the healing buff once, and it removed the piercing entirely.  Oops!  So I added just the "hidden clit piercing" hidden trait, and that gave her the fully healed piercing.  I haven't tried changing rings yet though.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Nisa,

Love your mod and use it always. 👍

 

Is there any way to disable the clients leaving after sex (after payment)? It's in conflict with the "WW Talk after sex"- option.

 

After sex my active sims (prostitutes) just stand there for 30 seconds doing nothing to have a chat with someone who left. 🙄

 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I tried removing the healing buff once, and it removed the piercing entirely.  Oops!  So I added just the "hidden clit piercing" hidden trait, and that gave her the fully healed piercing.  I haven't tried changing rings yet though.

There's a Permanently Pierced buff that kicks in once the heal has expired. Good luck trying to find that needle in a haystack if you try to just add that buff.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm having a bit of trouble with this mod.

 

Using a fresh install of the mod, with a fresh sim, I can't find any of the in-game components of the mod. I was able to select WP traits in sim creation, but once in-game, I have no TAM option at the computer, and no WP settings options when clicking on my sim.

 

My game is up to date, and WP and WW are the latest versions. I haven't observed any errors.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Renaati said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with this mod.

 

Using a fresh install of the mod, with a fresh sim, I can't find any of the in-game components of the mod. I was able to select WP traits in sim creation, but once in-game, I have no TAM option at the computer, and no WP settings options when clicking on my sim.

 

My game is up to date, and WP and WW are the latest versions. I haven't observed any errors.

Snipped from Nisa's answer to a similar problem:

Quote

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.

Try and see if that helps. If it doesn't and you get any LE's just post them in this thread and Nisa (or somebody else) will check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Snipped from Nisa's answer to a similar problem:

Try and see if that helps. If it doesn't and you get any LE's just post them in this thread and Nisa (or somebody else) will check it out.

That was it. I'd figured the folder it came in with the version name was the correct level to put in my mods folder, but I actually needed the folder inside of that. Well, now I look like a fool.

 

Seems odd that parts of it did load, and it was registered with the custom content list. I'd assumed it would've ignored the whole thing if it was too deep.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Renaati said:

Seems odd that parts of it did load, and it was registered with the custom content list. I'd assumed it would've ignored the whole thing if it was too deep.

I guess that part of the mod (ie. traits) doesn't rely on the script file and therefore can stand to lie rather deep, whereas the script file itself can be one folder down from the root of the mod folder. Since you had the whole mod too deep, the game could see the package file but not the script file.

Share this post


Link to post

I can't add the sexually tight trait to the case on one of my Sims, whenever I add it it disappears. I tried to clean your virginity and try again, but it won't. I had played with this family before and then tired, could it be that?

Share this post


Link to post

@deadin

"You can't add the open sexual trait to the case on one of my Sims whenever you add it disappear. I tried to clean up your virgindande and try again, but it won't."

 

Sorry, might be lost in translation, don't know what you mean by "open sexual trait."

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...