1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

The goal is to have this mod only require base game + Wicked Whims + Basemental Drugs.  

As for compatibility, I'm not really sure.  There are three packs which I think may be needed right now (which I mentioned in the req. section) but not many people are confirming or denying that that's the case.  My long DLC list is just to help people help me figure out where requirements are coming from so I can remove them.  If the game runs with those three previously mentioned DLCs then there should be a way around the bottlenecks using MC command center (talked about this a few posts up).  

Sim mod dependencies are weird, there isn't a visible load order like there is for a Bethesda game, for example, where the requirements are printed out in plain english.  Rather, it looks like you remove DLC dependencies by going over your mod with a fine brush, combing out all the address references to those DLCs... which is a fucking pain in the ass.

I'd uninstall my packs to check myself, but my sims installation... is very unique.  The sims game was causing some weird ass memory leaks on my SSD so I had to do some squirely things to get things installed correctly, and I'm not fucking with that again. 

ah ok cool.

This mod looks amazing, but I have a question: I know you said you're working on creating a version of the mod that's more male-focused, but is there any way you could just release what you have so far for female sims but make it compatible for male sims? I have a gay sim who's pretty feminine and falls under all of the traits you have made for female sims, so I feel like what you have right now would be perfect for him. 

So, I tried out this mod. So far, it's amazing!! I have one possible bug to report? And I say possible because maybe it's intentional(?). Anyways, I completed the Mind Broken aspiration and one of the buffs refuses to go. It's saying my female sim has not been "played with", but that has not been the case. I made sure it wasn't an issue of where my sims WooHooed. But it still won't go away and my sim is eternally tense.

4 hours ago, princeolliepop said:

So, I tried out this mod. So far, it's amazing!! I have one possible bug to report? And I say possible because maybe it's intentional(?). Anyways, I completed the Mind Broken aspiration and one of the buffs refuses to go. It's saying my female sim has not been "played with", but that has not been the case. I made sure it wasn't an issue of where my sims WooHooed. But it still won't go away and my sim is eternally tense.

Wow, no that's not right.  Can you give me the exact name of this buff what it's description is?  I actually can't find it in my couple dozen xml files but it sounds like something that I created but may have forgotten to fully integrate in later internal  versions of my mod.  

Also, typing in debugpervs in the console after your mind broken sim has sex and sending me that output would be helpful too, if you want brownie points.  I included output there to tell me what state your mind broken sim is in because I anticipated this feature giving some people problems. 

Edit: Oh, btw.  This mod isn't integrated with vanilla sims woohoo.  Only WickedWhims sex is detected.   

6 hours ago, idklolscorpio said:

This mod looks amazing, but I have a question: I know you said you're working on creating a version of the mod that's more male-focused, but is there any way you could just release what you have so far for female sims but make it compatible for male sims? I have a gay sim who's pretty feminine and falls under all of the traits you have made for female sims, so I feel like what you have right now would be perfect for him. 

Hello, it actually really bothers me that I have things gender locked right now, but you'll be happy to know I've been making progress on this front.  For my internal build (not yet released) I've updated the sex detection script to try and detect who is getting penetrated in sex interaction.  You can't determine this 100% because WickedWhims doesn't actually keep track of this information but I found a way that works okayish using some assumptions.  This means that, in my internal build, males with penises can now lose their anal virginity when they are getting anally penetrated, but the male with a penis doing the penetrating won't lose their anal virginity.  This will also translate well to females with penises, meaning they too will be able to lose anal virginity.  However, female with vaginas fucking females with vaginas still isn't working and probably won't work unless by some miracle TURBODRIVER adds in some variables keeping track of who is getting penetrated into his mod.  If a female with a vagina puts on a strapon and fucks another female with a vagina, both females will lose virginity for the hole that's being penetrated.  

Getting the sex detection script to be more accurate was a essential step in getting my current traits and future ones working for all gendered sims.  It's a big deal but users won't see a lot different out of it until I update the traits.  I'm holding out until I find a way to prevent random computer generated npc sims from spawning with my traits before I unlock my traits for any gender.  Right now the gender lock is just a temporary band-aid.  I think I'll have to give up on trying to find a way to do this via xml tuning and move to a method via python scripting.  Anyways, now that someone has mentioned they are really waiting for this, I'll move it's priority higher on my list of to-do's.   

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Hello, it actually really bothers me that I have things gender locked right now, but you'll be happy to know I've been making progress on this front.  For my internal build (not yet released) I've updated the sex detection script to try and detect who is getting penetrated in sex interaction.  You can't determine this 100% because WickedWhims doesn't actually keep track of this information but I found a way that works okayish using some assumptions.  This means that, in my internal build, males with penises can now lose their anal virginity when they are getting anally penetrated, but the male with a penis doing the penetrating won't lose their anal virginity.  This will also translate well to females with penises, meaning they too will be able to lose anal virginity.  However, female with vaginas fucking females with vaginas still isn't working and probably won't work unless by some miracle TURBODRIVER adds in some variables keeping track of who is getting penetrated into his mod.  If a female with a vagina puts on a strapon and fucks another female with a vagina, both females will lose virginity for the hole that's being penetrated.  

Getting the sex detection script to be more accurate was a essential step in getting my current traits and future ones working for all gendered sims.  It's a big deal but users won't see a lot different out of it until I update the traits.  I'm holding out until I find a way to prevent random computer generated npc sims from spawning with my traits before I unlock my traits for any gender.  Right now the gender lock is just a temporary band-aid.  I think I'll have to give up on trying to find a way to do this via xml tuning and move to a method via python scripting.  Anyways, now that someone has mentioned they are really waiting for this, I'll move it's priority higher on my list of to-do's.   

Oh, that's great to her! Good to know my sim can become the sugar baby/trophy husband of his dreams lol. Anyways, good luck, and thank you for this mod!

1 hour ago, idklolscorpio said:

Oh, that's great to her! Good to know my sim can become the sugar baby/trophy husband of his dreams lol. Anyways, good luck, and thank you for this mod!

Okay, I did a bit more work on this today, found out how I might be able to detect a strapon... so better sex detection could be coming for your lesbo sims.  I also worked more on how to remove my traits from non player generated sims.  I can now do this via a console command, which leaves finding the bit of code from the base game that generates sims and injecting code into that.  I think I can do this via the 'on_add' function.  Just need some more debugging.  

Anyways, looks like making my traits enabled for all genders may come sooner than I originally anticipated.  So for those that are into dickgirls or giving their males my aspirations/traits, how would you want this to work?  I'm talking specifically around virginity detection.  Right now, pheromonal flower changes it's buff based on vaginal virginity.  Would you want this to change based on anal virginity?  What about trophy wife trait?  Just have that worry about anal virginity too? 

Let me know so I can begin modifying those traits.  I'll also have to make my tattoos for the male body, but assuming the 'on_add' function is the right function I need to inject into, male support could be coming very soon.  

55 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Okay, I did a bit more work on this today, found out how I might be able to detect a strapon... so better sex detection could be coming for your lesbo sims.  I also worked more on how to remove my traits from non player generated sims.  I can now do this via a console command, which leaves finding the bit of code from the base game that generates sims and injecting code into that.  I think I can do this via the 'on_add' function.  Just need some more debugging.  

Anyways, looks like making my traits enabled for all genders may come sooner than I originally anticipated.  So for those that are into dickgirls or giving their males my aspirations/traits, how would you want this to work?  I'm talking specifically around virginity detection.  Right now, pheromonal flower changes it's buff based on vaginal virginity.  Would you want this to change based on anal virginity?  What about trophy wife trait?  Just have that worry about anal virginity too? 

Let me know so I can begin modifying those traits.  I'll also have to make my tattoos for the male body, but assuming the 'on_add' function is the right function I need to inject into, male support could be coming very soon.  

My sims are mostly gay men, so I can't really speak for what should happen with lesbian sims, but I think replacing vaginal virginity with anal virginity for the pheromonal flower buff & trophy wife trait for male sims would work. 

4 hours ago, idklolscorpio said:

My sims are mostly gay men, so I can't really speak for what should happen with lesbian sims, but I think replacing vaginal virginity with anal virginity for the pheromonal flower buff & trophy wife trait for male sims would work. 

excellent.  

Okay, I think I have trait removal from non-played npcs working.  Now I just need to make male versions of my tatts and remove the gender check from my pheromonal trait and gender restrictions should be gone.  After that, I'll need to create another public WW patch but it's looking really good!  Unless someone finds another major bug that needs immediate attention, this all should be live in the next update.  

Update Edit:  Okay gender restrictions are successfully removed in my internal build.  It will be in the next update with a few other minor changes!  :smile: 

I wasn't using vanilla sims WooHoo. Only WickedWhims WooHoo. The buff causes the mood "Very Tense".

Buff: Nympho Thirst

Description: REALLY?! SOMEONE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!! PLEASE! OR I'LL DIE!!! if someone doesn't fuck me first...

Did WickedWhims WooHoos in various areas to see if the buff would go, but it wouldn't. Did the debugpervs as per your request and nothing happened.

10 hours ago, princeolliepop said:

I wasn't using vanilla sims WooHoo. Only WickedWhims WooHoo. The buff causes the mood "Very Tense".

Buff: Nympho Thirst

Description: REALLY?! SOMEONE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!! PLEASE! OR I'LL DIE!!! if someone doesn't fuck me first...

Did WickedWhims WooHoos in various areas to see if the buff would go, but it wouldn't. Did the debugpervs as per your request and nothing happened.

if the debugpervs console command isn't working then that means my scripts aren't being loaded into your game.  Are you running the most up-to-date version?  Do you have the correct version of my mod?  Did you follow installation instructions correctly? 

10 hours ago, DionisioVega said:

Nice mod, seems to work just fine with the base game, as I only have Get To Work and Vampires installed.

Thank you, I was waiting for someone to verify this.  There are two objectives that are a part of the Trophy Wife track that may give you some trouble (you can use MC Command Center to get around this, you're looking for complete aspiration objective under the mc cheats menu), but now that I know what needs to be removed, I'll begin reworking those objectives and release a 'base-game compatible' update.  

So, it turns out I didn't have the updated files. I had downloaded this on the 25th, and some of the files were updated on the 26th. The buff went away now, but it never hurt to double check if something is intentional or not. Especially with a new mod. Also, you are incredibly friendly! Which made it easier to talk with you about this. :smile:

3 hours ago, princeolliepop said:

So, it turns out I didn't have the updated files. I had downloaded this on the 25th, and some of the files were updated on the 26th. The buff went away now, but it never hurt to double check if something is intentional or not. Especially with a new mod. Also, you are incredibly friendly! Which made it easier to talk with you about this. :smile:

Really glad you got it sorted out and thank you for the compliment!  If someone is having trouble I'd rather they feel comfortable reaching out than to suffer alone.  No one is perfect, we all have different skill levels in different areas, and we all constantly make mistakes.  Getting angry at people for being people would be as ridiculous as me getting angry at my computer for performing arithmetic.  

Speaking of constant mistakes, the public version of wicked whims was updated today!  I took a quick peak at the decompiled code and I think my 'Full' version works for the public build.  If and when 0.0.3a starts acting up on you, feel free to post again.  It may be my mistake in rushing an quick patch this time!  

In other news, I'm gearing up for a New Year's update.  I was hoping to have the new 'sensitive holes' trait which I've now named the 'Sensually Tight' trait released with it.  Sadly it's not ready yet.  I still have to make buff icons... a little over a dozen of them and create the new body textures for the wear'n tear effects.  Since I'm no artist with no experience with artsy things, these things take a bunch of effort to achieve... especially since I'm basically using paint to make the textures since I don't want to pirate software.  Lol.  Anywho, the New Years update will have a revamped sex detection system and the dlc requirements removed.  Sorry I couldn't get more in there.  

If anyone is listening and they'd like to collaborate on a project then please feel free to contact me via PM.  I'm looking for people with animating talents, skill making clothing models (think like devious devices, so collars, cuffs, those sorts of things), and/or skill making textures (especially body textures, like crying, bruises, minor injuries, bleeding, etc).  Please be aware, as apart of the collaboration I will not upload your work as a part of my mod.  Rather I'd help you create a standalone modder's resource which you'd upload and I'd add to my requirements.  No one is great at everything, My talents are with programming, and if someone would like to contribute their talents in other areas then I think we could create something together which would be greater than anything we could accomplish individually.  

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not halting development on anything.  I can make do with paint, you guys just watch me ;)

Hello there - I really love this mod but today noticed a quirk / possible dysfunction. None of my Sims are retaining the Pheremonal Flower trait. I apply it in CAS and they retain it during game play. But if I save, close the game and then return to the game later the Pheremonal Flower trait has completely disappeared, usually replaced by the standard Romantic trait. Not a big thing but would be great if you could fix it. This is such an amazing mod! :-)

I have also had the same problem. I have two sims (one male, one female) both have mind broken - the can have as much sex as possible but the buff nympho thirst wont go away. I have updated the file to your new years eve release. Is there anything I should do to sort it out? 

Love this mod by the way!!!

3 hours ago, silsetto said:

Hello there - I really love this mod but today noticed a quirk / possible dysfunction. None of my Sims are retaining the Pheremonal Flower trait. I apply it in CAS and they retain it during game play. But if I save, close the game and then return to the game later the Pheremonal Flower trait has completely disappeared, usually replaced by the standard Romantic trait. Not a big thing but would be great if you could fix it. This is such an amazing mod! :-)

That's really troubling.  Are they not your played sims?  I never intended for random sims to have the Pheromonal Flower CAS trait.  So I run a check when sims are loaded in on whether or not they are player created and have that trait.  If they aren't player created then the trait is removed and replaced with one from my whitelist. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.  Now, on the other hand, if you found a sim in the wild which isn't a part of a player household or player created household and used cheats/MC cmd center to bring them into CAS, added the trait, and then returned to the game then my script would probably still pick them up as a random npc and therefore they aren't protected.  

Let me know if this is what's happening.  I have an idea for a few ways to automatically fix this if so, but it's going to have to wait until I finish the remote vibrator objects (really close to completion), and my Sensually Tight trait (getting close to completion).  This is because the new trait and new objects are being built upon a new framework which will give me a lot of new options on how to tackle this issue (in addition to adding more features and more mod customization for the end user).  In the meantime, try this.  I'm going from memory, so bear with me. 

Let's say you are out in town and see a randomly generated NPC named Jake.  Jake is hot as fuck and you want to give him my Pheromonal Flower trait.  Save the game and go to World Management, go to your households and click on NPC households.  Find Jake's household and there should (if my memory is correct) be a way to make them a player/played household.  After that add the trait and they should now be protected.  (note you don't have to actually 'play' Jakes household, just add him to the list of player/played households in the world household manager).

3 hours ago, Elemirehum said:

I have also had the same problem. I have two sims (one male, one female) both have mind broken - the can have as much sex as possible but the buff nympho thirst wont go away. I have updated the file to your new years eve release. Is there anything I should do to sort it out? 

Love this mod by the way!!!

Hey, this is a slightly different issue than what Silsetto is mentioning.  First off, you are having WickedWhims sex and not woohoo right?  My mod currently doesn't detect vanilla woohoo (as far as I'm aware).  Maybe I'll add it someday, but it's very, very low on my list of things I want to do.  If you're having woohoo then try to open the command console (ctrl+shift+c) and type in 'nisa.pervs' without the quotes and then enter.  You should get an output of text.  Either take a screenshot or copy/paste the text and send it over to me.  If no text shows then my scripts aren't being loaded into your game.  In that case re-read my installation instructions and make sure you are installing everything correctly.  EDIT:  Please run the nisa.pervs command while one of your bugged sims is your active sim.  

Hello again, thank you so much for replying. So to clarify, this is happening to my player made Sims - I have never used the Pheremonal Flower trait on any of my NPCs. A bunch of my player made Sims were made and up-and-running before I began using your mod, but one was definitely made after your mod was installed and I gave her the Pheremonal Flower trait right from the outset - none of them retain the trait once I have saved and left the game. Also, I'm pretty darn sure this quirk only started happening after I upgraded to your newest release of the mod yesterday....

OK. Just carried out a quick "investigation" - I removed the newly updated version of your mod and put back the previous version I was using (public). Hey presto, error is gone. All my Sims retain the Pheremonal Flower trait no matter how many times I save / leave the game. Hope this helps you track down the cause of the issue! :-)

8 hours ago, silsetto said:

Hello again, thank you so much for replying. So to clarify, this is happening to my player made Sims - I have never used the Pheremonal Flower trait on any of my NPCs. A bunch of my player made Sims were made and up-and-running before I began using your mod, but one was definitely made after your mod was installed and I gave her the Pheremonal Flower trait right from the outset - none of them retain the trait once I have saved and left the game. Also, I'm pretty darn sure this quirk only started happening after I upgraded to your newest release of the mod yesterday....

OK. Just carried out a quick "investigation" - I removed the newly updated version of your mod and put back the previous version I was using (public). Hey presto, error is gone. All my Sims retain the Pheremonal Flower trait no matter how many times I save / leave the game. Hope this helps you track down the cause of the issue! :-)

Very strange... wait a minute, my old 'Public' version of this mod is working for you???  That shouldn't be.  Have you not yet upgraded the public version of WickedWhims to the latest?  Because that may be the problem then.  Maybe.  The older version of my mod didn't have the npc removal feature which is bugging out in your game.  So, it's no surprise there that an older version of this mod isn't giving you the issue.  But it sounds like you were running the latest version of my mod with an out-of-date version of WW which may be causing strange behavior... it'd just be odd that this feature is bugging out for you because the check that removes my traits from npc sims doesn't contain any calls to WW functions.  So strange.  

14 minutes ago, silsetto said:

Hmm. That is strange. I am definitely running the most up-to-date version of WickedWhims - WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a - 30 December 2017 release...

Very odd.  It's working in my game just fine so this is a bit harder for me to debug.  Your sims game is up-to-date and not pirated?  Do you have any mods which would be screwing with how your sims are stored as households?  

There's a slight chance that this may be being caused by a compatibility issue between the WW public version and patreon version... but I think that would be unlikely... one because the script seems to be running (just not correctly), not more people are in here complaining about this, and, mainly, that the removal script doesn't call any WW functions for there to be a compatibility issue.  

Anyways, I quickly added a new console command to my .ts4script file, linked in description.  Reinstall the latest version of my mod, and then replace its .ts4script with this one.  Load up the game, open the command console (ctrl+shift+c) and type in 'nisa.protected' without the quotes.  

A list of sims that are filtered from my trait removal script should be printed with their first names and then last names.  Tell me who is in that list, if anyone and then tell me if the sims who are getting their trait wiped are in that list.  

Assuming that's normal.  Next thing to do is to go into world management, click on manage households in the upper right corner of the screen and tell me if the sims that are getting wiped are listed under My Households. 

Finally, tell me how many sims are under the My Household list.  Not number of households, number of sims including cats/dogs.  It could be some soft limit being hit on my list data type in my script.  

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

19 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey, this is a slightly different issue than what Silsetto is mentioning.  First off, you are having WickedWhims sex and not woohoo right?  My mod currently doesn't detect vanilla woohoo (as far as I'm aware).  Maybe I'll add it someday, but it's very, very low on my list of things I want to do.  If you're having woohoo then try to open the command console (ctrl+shift+c) and type in 'nisa.pervs' without the quotes and then enter.  You should get an output of text.  Either take a screenshot or copy/paste the text and send it over to me.  If no text shows then my scripts aren't being loaded into your game.  In that case re-read my installation instructions and make sure you are installing everything correctly.  EDIT:  Please run the nisa.pervs command while one of your bugged sims is your active sim.  

Thanks for the reply. Yes they are having WW sex. The 'nisa.pervs' is not bringing anything up.

I have followed your installation instructions and it still does not work. Your last update worked fine and I uploaded this update it the same way.

I have the most recent up to date version of WW from the 30th. Is there anything else you want me to check to help?

I also want to add that I have had the same issues with the pheromone flower disappearing from my active sims traits.

4 hours ago, Elemirehum said:

Thanks for the reply. Yes they are having WW sex. The 'nisa.pervs' is not bringing anything up.

I have followed your installation instructions and it still does not work. Your last update worked fine and I uploaded this update it the same way.

I have the most recent up to date version of WW from the 30th. Is there anything else you want me to check to help?

I also want to add that I have had the same issues with the pheromone flower disappearing from my active sims traits.

This is weird.  Is this mod currently working for anyone who has a up-to-date free version of WickedWhims installed?  Maybe it's a compatibility issue after all and the public version scripts haven't fully caught up with the patreon version scripts... idk.  I spent 2 hours today looking over the decompiled code for the public version of WickedWhims and couldn't spot any significant differences.  If it's a compat. issue... I may need someone to post the error logs to point me in the right direction because I can't figure out where things are breaking and why.

On a side note, I'm still making progress on this mod's development.  I'm hoping to drop the 'preview' tag soon.  I'm also going to give a slight update to how the nail polish transformation works.  The cry texture will be made non permanent and only be applied at transformation and after sex.  As for the blushing effect... I haven't decided yet.  What would people like me to do with that for this trait?  I could apply it only when the transformed sim is in a flirty mood... but given the trait she has it would essentially just make the blush permanent until the aspiration is complete... sounds boring.  I could apply the blush when the sim is around flirty sims but that already happens with my unreleased Sensually Tight trait... I'm thinking maybe only apply the blushing effect when the transformed sim gets the WW intense arousal buff?  Whadda ya guyz think? (edit: oh btw, your transformed sim will lose consciousness sometimes, fun)

13 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

This is weird.  Is this mod currently working for anyone who has a up-to-date free version of WickedWhims installed?  Maybe it's a compatibility issue after all and the public version scripts haven't fully caught up with the patreon version scripts... idk.  I spent 2 hours today looking over the decompiled code for the public version of WickedWhims and couldn't spot any significant differences.  If it's a compat. issue... I may need someone to post the error logs to point me in the right direction because I can't figure out where things are breaking and why.

On a side note, I'm still making progress on this mod's development.  I'm hoping to drop the 'preview' tag soon.  I'm also going to give a slight update to how the nail polish transformation works.  The cry texture will be made non permanent and only be applied at transformation and after sex.  As for the blushing effect... I haven't decided yet.  What would people like me to do with that for this trait?  I could apply it only when the transformed sim is in a flirty mood... but given the trait she has it would essentially just make the blush permanent until the aspiration is complete... sounds boring.  I could apply the blush when the sim is around flirty sims but that already happens with my unreleased Sensually Tight trait... I'm thinking maybe only apply the blushing effect when the transformed sim gets the WW intense arousal buff?  Whadda ya guyz think? (edit: oh btw, your transformed sim will lose consciousness sometimes, fun)

I don't know if this helps but I tried to remove all buffs and it just left my sim permanently tense =S - i didn't save the game in that instance. I am going to try the game with the older version of your mod and see if that makes a difference. If not I may just wait it out for your new update - tbh the new additions sound awesome. Would love the horny/lusty buffs to be more gender specific as at the moment they only make sense when in the context of girl sims (i.e. taking about having a wet pussy lol). 

11 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Very odd.  It's working in my game just fine so this is a bit harder for me to debug.  Your sims game is up-to-date and not pirated?  Do you have any mods which would be screwing with how your sims are stored as households?  

There's a slight chance that this may be being caused by a compatibility issue between the WW public version and patreon version... but I think that would be unlikely... one because the script seems to be running (just not correctly), not more people are in here complaining about this, and, mainly, that the removal script doesn't call any WW functions for there to be a compatibility issue.  

Anyways, I quickly added a new console command to my .ts4script file, linked in description.  Reinstall the latest version of my mod, and then replace its .ts4script with this one.  Load up the game, open the command console (ctrl+shift+c) and type in 'nisa.protected' without the quotes.  

A list of sims that are filtered from my trait removal script should be printed with their first names and then last names.  Tell me who is in that list, if anyone and then tell me if the sims who are getting their trait wiped are in that list.  

Assuming that's normal.  Next thing to do is to go into world management, click on manage households in the upper right corner of the screen and tell me if the sims that are getting wiped are listed under My Households. 

Finally, tell me how many sims are under the My Household list.  Not number of households, number of sims including cats/dogs.  It could be some soft limit being hit on my list data type in my script.  

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Hello again,

OK have run some more tests.

Common facts: my game is totally legit from Origin and fully up-to-date. I am running Deaderpool's MC Command Centre, WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs and Sim Dreamer Prostitution Mod - all up-to-date. I am also running TS4 Torture & Chaos mod and Haunted Mirror mod - these may not be so up-to-date but I removed them completely before running all my earlier tests so I think any interference from them can be eliminated.

So I installed your up-to-date mod and replaced the script file as you recommended. The problem again recurred. I have multiple families with Sims who have the pheremonal flower trait and interestingly as I played one of these families they initially had retained the trait. When I left them to check on another family that second family had had the trait removed. When I went back to the original family, the trait had then been removed from them also!

When I ran the nisa.protected command 12 sims appeared in the list. A family of 8 (made by me) and half of another family of 8 (made by someone else and downloaded) - all user made, not EA created or NPC.

I then restored your older version of the mod - the one that I know doesn't cause any issues for me - and hey presto, all was working as it should again; all Sims retaining their phermonal flower trait no matter how many times I came out of the game or changed playable Household. This time when I ran nisa.protected the list was completely empty...

Finally, all the sims that are being affected appear in My Households. I have 166 (of 200 limit) Sims in My Households list.

Hope this helps!