34 minutes ago, kepler78 said:

Hi guys, what is this error please ?

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/15/20 04:43:33 on Windows with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.67.45.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/15/20 04:56:54 on Windows with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

You need to update your game, your running an outdated version

1 hour ago, OleanderToxin said:

Unfortunately after a redownload of the new mod update, another error message occurred.  It was either this message or I get sent back to world select after choosing my sim I was playing with.

Thank you for all your help!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.83 kB · 2 downloads

Delete the Nisa folder in your save folder, followed by the thumbcache then update BMD it's outdated

2 hours ago, kepler78 said:

I already had this problem with an older version, before 1.68 has been released... And I'm convinced I'll still have this error with 1.68

As DarkAudit said these are not for your version of the game, either roll back your mod versions somehow or update your game these versions of the mod are for 1.68 only not 1.67 and they won't work you'll keep getting errors until doing either of these options

Im having this problem when i try to use the Lil Parlor option on TAM Explorer:

• Last Module Called: interaction.py
  • Last Function Called: _constraint_gen
  • Error message: [sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<Amalia Nurmi, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:None, cause:None. This will result in a partially reset object (AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get')

Also this one:

• Error message: Exception during SI.cancel Amalia Nurmi running seating_Sit:90 on object_sitDiningKID_01:0x09dd0c33a3b2006d, cancel_reason_msg is SI State incompatible with new posture. Posture PostureState(stand:18, posture_CarryNothing:19, posture_CarryNothing:20)'s constraints are not compatible with Amalia Nurmi running seating_Sit:90 on object_sitDiningKID_01:0x09dd0c33a3b2006d's constraints even before applying posture.: (AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get')

transition_sequence.py _get_constraint_for_interaction 2171 TransitionSequence for NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit 423 on Amalia Nurmi
  interaction.py constraint_intersection 4046 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>
  interaction.py constraint_gen 3941 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>
  super_interaction.py _constraint_gen 2708 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>
  interaction.py _constraint_gen 3953 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>

I atached the last_exception.html got on MCCC . Im using last parch with Snow Escape expansion. Anyone can say me whats the problem please?

mc_lastexception.html

45 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

Im having this problem when i try to use the Lil Parlor option on TAM Explorer:

• Error message: [sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<Amalia Nurmi, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:None, cause:None. This will result in a partially reset object (AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get')

Also this one:

• Error message: Exception during SI.cancel Amalia Nurmi running seating_Sit:90 on object_sitDiningKID_01:0x09dd0c33a3b2006d, cancel_reason_msg is SI State incompatible with new posture. Posture PostureState(stand:18, posture_CarryNothing:19, posture_CarryNothing:20)'s constraints are not compatible with Amalia Nurmi running seating_Sit:90 on object_sitDiningKID_01:0x09dd0c33a3b2006d's constraints even before applying posture.: (AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get')

transition_sequence.py _get_constraint_for_interaction 2171 TransitionSequence for NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit 423 on Amalia Nurmi
  interaction.py constraint_intersection 4046 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>
  interaction.py constraint_gen 3941 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>
  super_interaction.py _constraint_gen 2708 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>
  interaction.py _constraint_gen 3953 <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>

I atached the last_exception.html got on MCCC . Im using last parch with Snow Escape expansion. Anyone can say me whats the problem please?

mc_lastexception.html 1.7 MB · 1 download

Well you have a duplicate of the xml injector ts4script but other than that I have no idea what could be happening, hopefully someone else who knows more than me can figure it out but I do know that Devious Desires does conflict with some mods so for all I know it could be that

I know this probably wasn't very helpful but I figured I'd take a look and see if anything I was familiar with in terms of errors popped up but they didn't so yeah

12 minutes ago, Boedicia said:

Update Nisa's mod, unsure if you're using patreon WW or not but make sure that's up to date too and grab the snowy escape auto patcher as this update broke custom cas traits as for what the patcher does it swaps out the broken cas trait for the repaired version though you're meant to remove it after repairing all of your saves that have Nisa's traits

57 minutes ago, darknesswithin99 said:

Well you have a duplicate of the xml injector ts4script but other than that I have no idea what could be happening, hopefully someone else who knows more than me can figure it out but I do know that Devious Desires does conflict with some mods so for all I know it could be that

I know this probably wasn't very helpful but I figured I'd take a look and see if anything I was familiar with in terms of errors popped up but they didn't so yeah

Thanks for your answer i removed XML duplicated and i keep getting the same error also i removed Devious Desires mod and the same problem, it appears when i try to use the "Lil Secrets Parlor" option on TAM Explorer, when it finish just the sim resets and error appears on console it clears get an error here:

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2020-11-15 15:07:32.028563 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 888, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1344, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4188, in on_added_to_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6970, in on_added_to_queue
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get'
Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit id:692 sim:Amalia Nurmi> with short name 'NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit' and display name hash: 4239642333
. Args: (), Kwargs: {} -> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get'

and you can see the full log on my last exception html attached before. I hope anyone can help me with it as i say im using last patch with Snow Escape expansion installed, mod works correctly with previous patch also the Lil Parlor option too but im getting this error when i updated.  

hey, im also getting some errors that im not sure how to fix, could someone take a look at it for me?

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/15/20 10:57:37 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 7.13.156 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 45, in removemytraits
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 124, in remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 79, in remove_trait
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\injections\trait_tracker.py", line 39, in nisa_remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 549, in _remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1289, in _remove_trait_knowledge
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 362, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 921, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 52, in remove_known_trait
KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Nisa9022_DaughteroftheEasterHare_DaughteroftheEasterHare_pscL'>

i assume theres some easter hare related error based on that last bit but i dont use that trait so im not sure what it could be?

Hey, I have a question: No matter what I've tried, I can't get more than 1 sim in my family to join Lost Eden. I was hoping to make some sort of "brothel" family - but I'm not able to find a workaround. When I click on Sim #2's phone, the app just says "settings". There is no option to join.

1 hour ago, eis said:

Hey, I have a question: No matter what I've tried, I can't get more than 1 sim in my family to join Lost Eden. I was hoping to make some sort of "brothel" family - but I'm not able to find a workaround. When I click on Sim #2's phone, the app just says "settings". There is no option to join.

Is sim #2 a teen, and do you have the Romance Age Restriction set to allow it?

55 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Is sim #2 a teen, and do you have the Romance Age Restriction set to allow it?

Yes and then I aged her up and it still didn't work. I don't have any restrictions that I'm aware of. In the Settings menu, I can't seem to find an age restriction setting. 

9 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Thanks for your answer i removed XML duplicated and i keep getting the same error also i removed Devious Desires mod and the same problem, it appears when i try to use the "Lil Secrets Parlor" option on TAM Explorer, when it finish just the sim resets and error appears on console it clears get an error here:

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2020-11-15 15:07:32.028563 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 888, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1344, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4188, in on_added_to_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6970, in on_added_to_queue
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get'
Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit id:692 sim:Amalia Nurmi> with short name 'NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit' and display name hash: 4239642333
. Args: (), Kwargs: {} -> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get'

and you can see the full log on my last exception html attached before. I hope anyone can help me with it as i say im using last patch with Snow Escape expansion installed, mod works correctly with previous patch also the Lil Parlor option too but im getting this error when i updated.  

Hmm maybe update the sims 4 community library if you haven't got the latest version, next delete the thumbcache and the nisa save folder in your saves, it won't cause damage to your game doing that but sometimes when updating this can get corrupted, hopefully this could fix your issue, also make sure you're running the latest version of NWP I have to reason to suspect you are but since in neither exception file I was able to see the version I figured I'd mention that, and if you aren't on the latest version and you're using Nisa's traits in any of your saves make sure to get the snowy escape auto patcher so it can swap out the broken version of the traits with the working ones

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

It's in Wicked Whims menus, under Relationship.

I just checked and made sure that there was no limit on teens. Sim #2 still cannot join and when aged up to young adult, still cannot join. 

I added another teen to my family to test a 3rd sim and there is still no option to join. So, maybe there IS a limit to 1 sim per family? 

*Edit* I just checked with another young adult (started as a teen) sim in a different household and there also was no option to join... But I already have 2 young adult sims who have joined. I'm just really confused as to what the problem is. There only seems to be a problem with sims who are teens/former teens who have now aged up...

2 hours ago, HumanII said:

Did next month ever occur? v5 is still what’s linked on the download page. Should I get v5 or v5+?

Answer: Yes. The answer was hidden in the release notes for 9/15/2019 Wicked Perversions Wet and Scaly update vLL.2.2!: v5+ is required. Perhaps that should be noted in the main description for the mod.