3 hours ago, sociopathic_fangirl_tumblr said:

I've been having these exceptions come up consistently for the past few weeks. Didn't change anything and overnight, these exceptions come up every time this mod is in the folder, no matter the update. Can anybody help me figure this out? I love this mod and I have no idea how to fix this :(

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.11 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v161b_Exception.txt 22.74 kB · 0 downloads

Go into your saves folder and delete the wickedperversionsmod folder. NWP's settings will get reset and your problem should be fixed. You'll have to set your settings again afterwards.

3 hours ago, Deliriumishere said:

Hello,

Today I made an update on both WW and NP, but I am unable to use dolls. When I go to the tam explorer, i can't use both the doll buy and sell feature, as well as the clit piercing feature (but in this case, i have no failure notification, the sims simply stand up and nothing happens). Maybe it is simply a bad installation and it is my fault, but this is the third time i install both WW and NP and is still doesn't work.  

I have this with Nisa's Last Exception: 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/13/20 18:33:17 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.63.134.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 607, in really_sell_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 198, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1137, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 886, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 522, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__7:25 PM 11/13/2020
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Thanks for your work!

Update your game (your game version is quite old) and also update WW.

9 hours ago, ,lmdklcmsd said:

when I installed the mod it returns me to the world selector over and over again

lastException.txt 1.16 MB · 5 downloads GameVersion.txt 17 B · 0 downloads

Update your game. You are running version 1.66.139.1020 and we are on version 1.68.154.1020.

18 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

What about traits for sims just sitting in the gallery waiting for MCCC to drop them in the world? Are the trait packages still going to be bugged until used in a save? Is there a way to check and fix my collection of custom traits prior to patching the game?

If you remove the patcher and then add a sim to your game from the gallery who had one of the old versions of the cas traits, then they will simply no longer have the cas trait and you'll need to readd it to them manually.If your sim was saved in a neutral state (no pain for ST sims, no venom for BW, not pregnant for DoEH, no heart eyes for PF) then this really shouldn't be a problem however if they were in the middle of a none neutral state then you really need to be sure they get the new traits asap, particularly for the DoEH. This is why the autopatcher was made, for players convenience so they wouldn't have to go through each sim in their large saves to  make sure they weren't bugged out form losing one of my intensive cas traits.

11 hours ago, darknesswithin99 said:

Hey Nisa would there be any chance of the mermaid intoxication syndrome being able to be toggled like the scaly legs is? because don't get me wrong I like the feature but it is making it hard to level up the skiing, snowboarding and rock climbing skills let alone do anything but feel dazed when up in the mountain area

My advice, install the optional mermaid disabler. This won't disable mermaids but will disable my modifications to mermaids. Mermaids are immune to cold environments but as you see, it makes them drunk, possibly even alcoholic. Which is part of the reason why mermaids haven't risen from the depths and overthrown humans (and why they like the warm weather of sulani so much).

If you want to continue playing hard mode, i suggest loading up the inns with thermostats and cranking the heat up, this will help mermaids survive in colder environments.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

9 hours ago, ,lmdklcmsd said:

when I installed the mod it returns me to the world selector over and over again

lastException.txt 1.16 MB · 6 downloads GameVersion.txt 17 B · 0 downloads

6 hours ago, amy_ said:

This is also happening to me, I believe the mod is outdated in relation to wicked whims

3 hours ago, sociopathic_fangirl_tumblr said:

I've been having these exceptions come up consistently for the past few weeks. Didn't change anything and overnight, these exceptions come up every time this mod is in the folder, no matter the update. Can anybody help me figure this out? I love this mod and I have no idea how to fix this :(

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.11 kB · 1 download WickedWhims_v161b_Exception.txt 22.74 kB · 0 downloads

14 hours ago, BoaP said:

Hi I'm new here,

I've just discovered this mod and love it, thanks for making it.

I'm having issues when clients call my sims for a séance. Basically, the game freezes on the the loading screen and won't continue to the destination.

The mod is up to date and I have the other required mods installed and up te date as well.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys!  Thank you for the LEs!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

PS, my dev version has a patch for this bug, so a fix is coming so you won't have to do this manually in the future. 

9 hours ago, Elizzy1984 said:

I am a bit confused re the auto patcher.  I have not updated my game as yet, when I do, do I still need the autopatcher or do I just update the mod as my traits wouldn't have bugged out yet?

Wait until you update your game.

3 hours ago, Deliriumishere said:

Hello,

Today I made an update on both WW and NP, but I am unable to use dolls. When I go to the tam explorer, i can't use both the doll buy and sell feature, as well as the clit piercing feature (but in this case, i have no failure notification, the sims simply stand up and nothing happens). Maybe it is simply a bad installation and it is my fault, but this is the third time i install both WW and NP and is still doesn't work.  

I have this with Nisa's Last Exception: 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/13/20 18:33:17 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.63.134.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 607, in really_sell_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 198, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1137, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 886, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 522, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__7:25 PM 11/13/2020

Thanks for your work!

That's an ancient version of the game you have installed! Please update! 

2 hours ago, Atomhv said:

NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher

what automatic something? Explain what, for example?

nisa advice is not there  (NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher)

please explain what is it?

64 bit cas traits breaks the new sim profile panel. So they need to be remade into 32 bits. The autopatcher automatically swaps out the 64 bit traits on the sims in your game with the new 32 bit cas traits.

Without it, you will have to do this manually and there are chances of bugs when a DoEH loses their cas trait mid pregnancy, so it's best that this transition happens instantly. 

42 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Wait until you update your game.

This doesn't quite answer the question and I'm still confused.  I have now updated but I have not put back in the mod, I'm playing a new save currently.  Do I still have to put in the autopatcher and save as all my saves?  The instructions speak to bugged out sims and rescuing saves but with the mod not in at the time of the update and not returned to the mods folder will my saves still have been affected? 

On 11/13/2020 at 3:39 AM, NisaK said:

IMPORTANT The Snowy Escape Pre-patch broke many custom cas traits. If you have a bugged out cas trait on your sim, or you have had it on your sim and still have the cas trait in your mods folder, then the new sim profile panel will glitch out, eventually not even opening. To fix this I have made new versions of my CAS Traits [Sensually Tight, Pheromonal Flower, Son/Daughter of the Easter Hare, and Black Widow] which means sims who had these traits will now have them removed... unless you use the NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package file I included with this update which will auto replace the old cas traits on your sims with the new ones.
Instructions:

• Install this latest update and the NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package file.
  • Load up your save with bugged out sims. Go to one of your sims (if it works on one it should catch them all) with one of my bugged out cas traits. Assure that my cas trait is still on the sim. If not then something installed incorrectly or other mods are bugging out your save.
  • Save the game to a NEW save slot. 
  • Repeat this for all saves you wish to rescue.
  • REMOVE NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package when you are done!!!! This package has bugged out traits to be used as a transient trait before adding the new bug free versions of the traits. Keeping it in the game will keep bugs in your game.
  • Test the sim profile panels in your game. 

I had a mod which allowed me to have more than 3 traits on my sims. Before finding out that I had to remove custom traits (and WP as well), I used my trait mod to take them off (yours include) from my sims. Obviously it didn't really work. Then, I removed WP and all of my custom traits.

Now, I uploaded your mod and it seems to works, now, but I guess it's completely normal then if your traits isn't a part of my sims' profile anymore (as I deleted them before), right ? I put them back manually and it works, so do I really need the Snowy escape autopatcher ?

13 hours ago, NisaK said:

My advice, install the optional mermaid disabler. This won't disable mermaids but will disable my modifications to mermaids. Mermaids are immune to cold environments but as you see, it makes them drunk, possibly even alcoholic. Which is part of the reason why mermaids haven't risen from the depths and overthrown humans (and why they like the warm weather of sulani so much).

If you want to continue playing hard mode, i suggest loading up the inns with thermostats and cranking the heat up, this will help mermaids survive in colder environments.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

I'll probably play hard mode as I love everything else you've added for the mermaids too much to disable all of it, and don't be it's not really a bother to me anyway since said mermaid is immortal thanks to expanded mermaids and the immortality spell so literally got all of sim eternity to grind those skills up, but since we're talking on it I've noticed the mermaid intoxication buff seems to be applying a tattoo overlay in the chest slot? I mainly noticed because I have cc to make the scale tops into tattoos to go along with your scaly legs and well when that happens, chest scales disappear same with other tattoos in that category 

1 hour ago, MelScott said:

Hi Nisa,
I have an error message when i start playing with my sims.
(sims 4 version : The.Sims.4.UPDATE.v1.66.139.1020)
(WickedWhims v161a - 30 October 2020)
(Mac Os catalina version 10.15.7)
Here there is the error text hope it will help you to fix the bug. And really thank you so much for your work it's really cool.

lastException.txt 3.49 kB · 0 downloads

first of all update the game, then update wickedwhims that's an outdated version on top of your game being out of date current version of the game for Mac Os is 1.68.154.1220

Oh also Nisa the site seems to be down but I figured you should know that people have been leaking your succubi stable beta posts on the site yiff.party, it popped up when I was searching for stuff that other users of the mod might have made to go with it and I thought I should tell you, would've done so sooner but well memory issues are a pain in the ass, they're bad enough that I forget to literally drink anything until I'm almost about to pass out sometimes so don't take it personally that I forgot to say anything about this until now, would've reached out in private to say this but I have no idea how to do that in the first place

23 hours ago, jens58 said:

Hello first of all thank you this is a really great mod, but unfortunately i don't like all the things they are included. Is there a possibility to get the files one by one i don't want to use all options for example Daughter of the Easter Hare.

You don't have to use anything you don't want in your game. I've never had a Daughter of the Easter Hare myself because I've never given a Sim that trait, and the traits from this mod never get randomly assigned to Sims.

18 hours ago, NisaK said:

If you remove the patcher and then add a sim to your game from the gallery who had one of the old versions of the cas traits, then they will simply no longer have the cas trait and you'll need to readd it to them manually.If your sim was saved in a neutral state (no pain for ST sims, no venom for BW, not pregnant for DoEH, no heart eyes for PF) then this really shouldn't be a problem however if they were in the middle of a none neutral state then you really need to be sure they get the new traits asap, particularly for the DoEH. This is why the autopatcher was made, for players convenience so they wouldn't have to go through each sim in their large saves to  make sure they weren't bugged out form losing one of my intensive cas traits.

In the discussion in the official forum broken mod thread, there is a post linking to a patreon post by Zero on how to convert the 64-bit trait ID to 32-bit. Apparently this was the cause of the "unknown trait" we'd see when using custom traits. It was a mere annoyance then. Game breaking now. I haven't patched my game yet pending more updated mods, but is the ID what was breaking here?

Hello Nisa, and thank you!  Your work is awesome!  I have DL/Updated everything that I needed to, but my issue is not with the upgrade, as this was happening before, and I'm just getting around to asking you about it.  This is not a complaint, lol   I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE!!

Here is my issue/question:  How do I get the strippers to want to strip more?  Most of the time they are at the bar, lap dancing, or with clients in the bedroom, or bathroom.

I have 6 dancers, a bartender, and a DJ.  Everything else runs great; except that they hardly do any pole dancing, and often walk up the pole, look at it, and then leave, lol.  

Thanks in advance for your reply; and thank you again for making this mod.  ?

1 hour ago, OleanderToxin said:

Hi, love your mod, can't play a game without it.  I've run into a problem and I can't seem to fix it ;;  This is the exception file I keep getting.  Thanks so much for your help, love the work you do!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 8.64 kB · 0 downloads

According to that, NWP is outdated.  Current version is 2.7f.  If you already updated, go through your mods and make sure you don't have a duplicate in there.

8 hours ago, dudulei_syh said:

HI nisa

It shows blank when I use the mod under simplified Chinese system. It's helpful if I can see the characters

I think you'll have to wait for the Simplified Chinese version to be updated, Nisa doesn't have anything to do with that.  Translations are offered by users who take the time to translate it.

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I think you'll have to wait for the Simplified Chinese version to be updated, Nisa doesn't have anything to do with that.  Translations are offered by users who take the time to translate it.

I think it's nothing about translate,I can see the English characters when I under traditional Chinese system,but it dosen't works under simplify Chinese,sims4 update simplify Chinese   language few weeks ago.

Hi guys, what is this error please ?

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/15/20 04:43:33 on Windows with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/15/20 04:56:54 on Windows with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__