hi, this is the error i get when i load my game

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: Thu Nov 12 08:35:07 2020 on Darwin with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.68.154.1220
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 45, in removemytraits
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 124, in remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 79, in remove_trait
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\injections\trait_tracker.py", line 39, in nisa_remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 549, in _remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1289, in _remove_trait_knowledge
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 362, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 921, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 52, in remove_known_trait
KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Nisa9022_DaughteroftheEasterHare_DaughteroftheEasterHare_pscL'>

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: Thu Nov 12 08:35:07 2020 on Darwin with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.68.154.1220
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 45, in removemytraits
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 124, in remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 79, in remove_trait
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\injections\trait_tracker.py", line 39, in nisa_remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 549, in _remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1289, in _remove_trait_knowledge
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 362, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 921, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 52, in remove_known_trait
KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Nisa9022_SensuallyTight_SensuallyTight_3hc1'>

As somebody else mentioned above, I've also been getting a lot of last UI Exceptions. I was having major UI glitches after trying to check sims Sentiments, and narrowed the issues down to this mod, unfortunately. With it installed I can't open any sim profiles and other UI buttons slowly start vanishing as well. It starts off fine at first and I can open the profile of sims without any Wicked Perversion traits. But when I try to open the sim profile of my sim with the "possessed trophy" trait, her profile is completely blank. The only thing that appears is her picture. After closing her profile it consequently breaks all other sim profiles as well and makes them inaccessible. And if you continue playing, for some reason build mode music starts playing in live mode... And then other UI buttons start to just vanish as well. Couldn't access anything.

As you can see in the picture, I was in live mode but the whole Sims/Emotions panel usually on the bottom disappeared. When I clicked on the manage worlds button, that vanished as well... I quickly saved my game and when I tried to close it, those buttons weren't showing up either. So basically the longer I was in the game the more UI errors showed up and this all started only after I tried viewing a sim's profile that had Wicked Perversion's traits/moodlets. When I took out the mod, everything went back to normal. I could check sentiments without any problems. The sim that had the WP traits previously also had a normal functioning and viewable profile after the mod was removed.

TS4_x64_Ri28sdk2QY.jpg

lastUIException_63740885819.txt lastUIException_63740886236.txt lastUIException_63740887985.txt

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

You updated your mods, but didn't update the game. You need to roll back your mods or patch the game.

Hi, quite the contrary actually, i have the latest update installed "The Sims 4 - Update 1.67.45.1020" which is the one that was just released (just waiting right now for the Snowy Escape pack which isn't out yet).  Don't know what's causing the error, figured the wicked perversions needs an update but ?‍♀️

12 minutes ago, GalaxySimmer said:

As somebody else mentioned above, I've also been getting a lot of last UI Exceptions. I was having major UI glitches after trying to check sims Sentiments, and narrowed the issues down to this mod, unfortunately. With it installed I can't open any sim profiles and other UI buttons slowly start vanishing as well. It starts off fine at first and I can open the profile of sims without any Wicked Perversion traits. But when I try to open the sim profile of my sim with the "possessed trophy" trait, her profile is completely blank. The only thing that appears is her picture. After closing her profile it consequently breaks all other sim profiles as well and makes them inaccessible. And if you continue playing, for some reason build mode music starts playing in live mode... And then other UI buttons start to just vanish as well. Couldn't access anything.

As you can see in the picture, I was in live mode but the whole Sims/Emotions panel usually on the bottom disappeared. When I clicked on the manage worlds button, that vanished as well... I quickly saved my game and when I tried to close it, those buttons weren't showing up either. So basically the longer I was in the game the more UI errors showed up and this all started only after I tried viewing a sim's profile that had Wicked Perversion's traits/moodlets. When I took out the mod, everything went back to normal. I could check sentiments without any problems. The sim with the WP traits also had a normal functioning and viewable profile.

TS4_x64_Ri28sdk2QY.jpg

lastUIException_63740885819.txt 55.35 kB · 1 download lastUIException_63740886236.txt 28.34 kB · 0 downloads lastUIException_63740887985.txt 15.29 kB · 0 downloads

Mine does this thing where all the counters and sofas in my buildings disapear.

9 minutes ago, Mexikal said:

Hi, quite the contrary actually, i have the latest update installed "The Sims 4 - Update 1.67.45.1020" which is the one that was just released (just waiting right now for the Snowy Escape pack which isn't out yet).  Don't know what's causing the error, figured the wicked perversions needs an update but ?‍♀️

The latest patch is: PC: 1.68.154.1020 / Mac: 1.68.154.1220

That's the Snowy Escape patch. 1.67 is outdated.

Devious Idea = Clothes Snatcher!

There's an option in WW naturism to ask sims to remove clothes, well, they don't always want to.

SO I thought, hmm, what if there was an option to just RIP that shirt off! lol

Then it made me think of bikini's & basically sneaking up behind them & untieing the top or bottom so it 'falls off'

maybe not actually take the clothes since they aren't actually objects but it would be a way to strip npc's in public who don't really want to.

And could help with devious skills or maybe a devious aspiration about public embarrassment. 

just a thought! thx 4 ur work!

Karen Eats Eliza's Pancake.jpg

Howdy there! So, doing a bit of research after finding out Sim Profiles break due to custom traits, I tested with Sensually Tight and Pheromonal Flower (and possibly Daughter of the Easter Hare and Black Widow, I hadn't tested those, but by assumption of being a custom CAS trait and it being related to the mod, it likely affects the UI as well) on a clean install. 

After reinstalling the mod the UI didn't affect any Sim's profiles, until they were given a Trait from this mod. I did end up throwing together a simple image showing step by step how I replicated the bug after a clean install. 

image_2020-11-12_171019.thumb.png.fce3c564395668bf678555ee96d7a65d.png

I'm sure it'll get fixed in the next two days, but I imagined it'd be useful to at least see how to replicate the bug, b/c I like a fool deleted the last exception files.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:48 PM, okbye93 said:

um so there's an error and it said i should post it here so:

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/11/20 23:50:39 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.68.154.1020

File "C:\Users\opdrs\OneDrive\Belgeler\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\CUSTOM DRINK INTERACTIONS MOD\mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom..ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\opdrs\OneDrive\Belgeler\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\UNLISTED PHONE NUMBERS MOD\MTS_Scumbumbo_UnlistedPhoneNumbers_SCRIPT.ts4script\unlisted_phones.py", line 61, in UPN_resolve_drama_participant
    (result, sim_info, score) = original(self, drama_participant, resolver)

idk what to do i just keep getting this error:(

You have two mods needing to be updated, one is custom drink interaction and the other is unlisted phone numbers.

You should also update WW.

4 hours ago, GalaxySimmer said:

As you can see in the picture, I was in live mode but the whole Sims/Emotions panel usually on the bottom disappeared. When I clicked on the manage worlds button, that vanished as well... I quickly saved my game and when I tried to close it, those buttons weren't showing up either. So basically the longer I was in the game the more UI errors showed up and this all started only after I tried viewing a sim's profile that had Wicked Perversion's traits/moodlets. When I took out the mod, everything went back to normal. I could check sentiments without any problems. The sim that had the WP traits previously also had a normal functioning and viewable profile after the mod was removed.

TS4_x64_Ri28sdk2QY.jpg

lastUIException_63740885819.txt 55.35 kB · 2 downloads lastUIException_63740886236.txt 28.34 kB · 1 download lastUIException_63740887985.txt 15.29 kB · 0 downloads

This is absolutely the same for me. Build Music start playing too, and everything. I'm kind of reassured to not be the only one with these issues, haha.

IMPORTANT The Snowy Escape Pre-patch broke many custom cas traits. If you have a bugged out cas trait on your sim, or you have had it on your sim and still have the cas trait in your mods folder, then the new sim profile panel will glitch out, eventually not even opening. To fix this I have made new versions of my CAS Traits [Sensually Tight, Pheromonal Flower, Son/Daughter of the Easter Hare, and Black Widow] which means sims who had these traits will now have them removed... unless you use the NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package file I included with this update which will auto replace the old cas traits on your sims with the new ones.
Instructions:

• Install this latest update and the NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package file.
  • Load up your save with bugged out sims. Go to one of your sims (if it works on one it should catch them all) with one of my bugged out cas traits. Assure that my cas trait is still on the sim. If not then something installed incorrectly or other mods are bugging out your save.
  • Save the game to a NEW save slot. 
  • Repeat this for all saves you wish to rescue.
  • REMOVE NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package when you are done!!!! This package has bugged out traits to be used as a transient trait before adding the new bug free versions of the traits. Keeping it in the game will keep bugs in your game.
  • Test the sim profile panels in your game. 
53 minutes ago, NisaK said:

IMPORTANT The Snowy Escape Pre-patch broke many custom cas traits. If you have a bugged out cas trait on your sim, or you have had it on your sim and still have the cas trait in your mods folder, then the new sim profile panel will glitch out, eventually not even opening. To fix this I have made new versions of my CAS Traits [Sensually Tight, Pheromonal Flower, Son/Daughter of the Easter Hare, and Black Widow] which means sims who had these traits will now have them removed... unless you use the NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package file I included with this update which will auto replace the old cas traits on your sims with the new ones.
Instructions:

So, if I'm not having trouble since the patch, do I need this version at all? (I'm worried if I download this latest file I will break something which is working) :D

58 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Instructions:

• Install this latest update and the NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package file.
  • Load up your save with bugged out sims. Go to one of your sims (if it works on one it should catch them all) with one of my bugged out cas traits. Assure that my cas trait is still on the sim. If not then something installed incorrectly or other mods are bugging out your save.
  • Save the game to a NEW save slot. 
  • Repeat this for all saves you wish to rescue.
  • REMOVE NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package when you are done!!!! This package has bugged out traits to be used as a transient trait before adding the new bug free versions of the traits. Keeping it in the game will keep bugs in your game.
  • Test the sim profile panels in your game. 

What about traits for sims just sitting in the gallery waiting for MCCC to drop them in the world? Are the trait packages still going to be bugged until used in a save? Is there a way to check and fix my collection of custom traits prior to patching the game?

Hi I'm new here,

I've just discovered this mod and love it, thanks for making it.

I'm having issues when clients call my sims for a séance. Basically, the game freezes on the the loading screen and won't continue to the destination.

The mod is up to date and I have the other required mods installed and up te date as well.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance

Hey Nisa would there be any chance of the mermaid intoxication syndrome being able to be toggled like the scaly legs is? because don't get me wrong I like the feature but it is making it hard to level up the skiing, snowboarding and rock climbing skills let alone do anything but feel dazed when up in the mountain area

Hello,

Today I made an update on both WW and NP, but I am unable to use dolls. When I go to the tam explorer, i can't use both the doll buy and sell feature, as well as the clit piercing feature (but in this case, i have no failure notification, the sims simply stand up and nothing happens). Maybe it is simply a bad installation and it is my fault, but this is the third time i install both WW and NP and is still doesn't work.  

I have this with Nisa's Last Exception: 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 11/13/20 18:33:17 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.63.134.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 607, in really_sell_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 198, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1137, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 886, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 522, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__7:25 PM 11/13/2020
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Thanks for your work!

58 minutes ago, jens58 said:

Hello first of all thank you this is a really great mod, but unfortunately i don't like all the things they are included. Is there a possibility to get the files one by one i don't want to use all options for example Daughter of the Easter Hare.

Hey, if I'm right, you can deactivate them in the mods settings! 

I think it's in phone>perversions>settings 

And deactivate what you don't want ;)