10 minutes ago, bku17 said:

I got a LE files when my sim keeps failing to start auto sex with clients at a anchor point that i marked. It is not causing a big problem but the notification just keeps showing up says fail to start sex, which is very annoying as my another sim was trying to complete a sugar date event at the same place....? please help...

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.15 kB · 0 downloads

I'm not a 100% on this helping, but you need to update NWP and Basemental.

NWP is at 2.4ea and there has been a lot of tinkering with the prostitution system in the latest updates. Also your LE says that "Basemental hates you", which typically means that it's out of date. Latest version is 5.11.117.

3 hours ago, BellumDei said:

I'm pretty sure the mod's not supposed to work like this, I have a single sim that doesn't take on the sensually tight trait, not through CAS, not through MCCC, not with the traits.equip cheat, not with the SHFT+click>add trait to sim.

It doesn't throws exceptions either. It just fails to be added to the sim, or it outright does not show up to be picked from the trait selection window. No other sim in the whole saves got this issue.

Also not a pressing matter for me, not with this sim, but it is an error.

Latest release for LLWW, LLWP & latest patch for basegame, witch occult, previously death sim ?

The only thing I can think of of the top of my head, is that your sim has the "Carefree" trait. But there can of course be other issues in play that I don't know about. 

On 2/4/2020 at 11:47 PM, xC0C0A said:

Hi! You're so talented and I appreciate all the work you've put into Wicked Perversions~ I really hope Wicked Mermaids gets a nice update soon :( Mermaids are my favorite mythical creature and I love this part of the Wicked Perversions mod because it makes mermaids more fun to play with :( Lol. While everybody else was waiting for University, I was waiting for Mermaids yknow? .. Maybe that part of the mod didnt sit so well with a lot of people because they don't care for mermaids? Idk, I just feel like the mermaid lovers & occult players overall have been left out a bit  :/??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️ Here's a random picture of my siren♥

64925737_2408096232569595_4016949454430011392_n.jpg

I need to know what cc you used for this sim.

She's beautiful!

35 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

I'm not a 100% on this helping, but you need to update NWP and Basemental.

NWP is at 2.4ea and there has been a lot of tinkering with the prostitution system in the latest updates. Also your LE says that "Basemental hates you", which typically means that it's out of date. Latest version is 5.11.117.

Thanks! I have just updated NWP to 2.4ea. Hopefully it will work.  But with Basemental I already got the latest version from yesterday as well as the basemental gang and everything.. so this is very weird... I'm wondering could it be the translation pack that is outdated that caused the problem? 

2 hours ago, bku17 said:

Thanks! I have just updated NWP to 2.4ea. Hopefully it will work.  But with Basemental I already got the latest version from yesterday as well as the basemental gang and everything.. so this is very weird... I'm wondering could it be the translation pack that is outdated that caused the problem? 

I don't know about translation packs and how much they affect the rest of the mod, but the out-of-date version of NWP could easily think that BD was out-of-date even though it wasn't. 

26 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

A full le must mean something. but what? 

lastException.txt 1.55 MB · 0 downloads

Exception while generating potential interactions for stereoWall_public_Festival_Logic:0x0b9c03af6c280001

This is a known game bug that should have been solved with the 1.61 update. However I've seen one other where it wasn't resolved.

LittleMsSam has a fix for it here:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412067973/random-bug-fixes-a-collection-of-random-small-bug

You want the Festival Stereo Error Fix

That should fix the problem.

In addition to the Nisa's exception above, there's this value in the details from the broken sim: NisaK:stat_clit_piercing_state Value: 256.00. The ones that work has that same value as 3.00. Then there's this line: sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:buff_clit_piercing_black object, where other sims it's silver.

Does that data help in trying to get her set right?

Is there any way to change the decay rate of the Pink need? It drains ridiculously fast; the doll needs to be woohoo'd at least twice per day just to keep the training from being undone, which is valuable time she could spend whorin'. And time my other sims need to spend on work and shit. ><;

Alternatively, is there any other way to get the visual effects that the dolls have? The heart pupils, etc? If so, I might just let the Pink need lapse so I don't have to worry about it any more.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

Is there any way to change the decay rate of the Pink need? It drains ridiculously fast; the doll needs to be woohoo'd at least twice per day just to keep the training from being undone, which is valuable time she could spend whorin'. And time my other sims need to spend on work and shit. ><;

Alternatively, is there any other way to get the visual effects that the dolls have? The heart pupils, etc? If so, I might just let the Pink need lapse so I don't have to worry about it any more.

The time she spends whoring is what makes it drain so fast.  Sex with anyone outside the household drains Pink faster.  In my experience, 2 customers then need to refill, or 3 customers and URGENTLY need to refill.  

There's another way, that might be faster than coming home and having sex with her master.  TAM Explorer>Spank Bank>Order Special Cum.  The Stallion Juice you can order that way refills a small amount of Pink each, and they're cheap.  They also fill hunger, and will also bring the bladder bar down- watch the bladder bar, or she'll suddenly need a shower really bad and feel humiliated.

21 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

The time she spends whoring is what makes it drain so fast.  Sex with anyone outside the household drains Pink faster.  In my experience, 2 customers then need to refill, or 3 customers and URGENTLY need to refill.  

There's another way, that might be faster than coming home and having sex with her master.  TAM Explorer>Spank Bank>Order Special Cum.  The Stallion Juice you can order that way refills a small amount of Pink each, and they're cheap.  They also fill hunger, and will also bring the bladder bar down- watch the bladder bar, or she'll suddenly need a shower really bad and feel humiliated.

I'll give that a try! I noticed shortly after I posted the question that when she was with a customer, her need would suddenly drop like a rock. I really wish that there was a setting to change that, because right now she's just... absurdly high-maintenance. Does anyone know if the Doll visuals can be gotten any other way? Maybe with one of the WP aspirations?

13 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

@deadin

"You can't add the open sexual trait to the case on one of my Sims whenever you add it disappear. I tried to clean up your virgindande and try again, but it won't."

Sorry, might be lost in translation, don't know what you mean by "open sexual trait."

my translator was sorry kkkk

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

I'll give that a try! I noticed shortly after I posted the question that when she was with a customer, her need would suddenly drop like a rock. I really wish that there was a setting to change that, because right now she's just... absurdly high-maintenance. Does anyone know if the Doll visuals can be gotten any other way? Maybe with one of the WP aspirations?

The tattoos will remain if you free her, nisa.unslave.  But you probably mean like the heart eyes and stuff?  I'm pretty sure those are unique to the slaves.

So I am having a lot of issues with trying to use/access this mod in it's entirety. At first I received the 'Nisas_Last_Exception' and I came on here and saw I needed to open more folders since they were placed too deeply in order to access all of the content. However, once I did that, I was given another notification from WickedWhims stating that if I am using a mod that requires WickedWhims to work to check if they are up to date with them and the game itself. I made sure everything was up to date with the additional content required to use this mod and even re-checked my WickedWhims documents to be sure they were up to date, as well. Unfortunately, the only time I ever have an issue is when I completely open all of the folders to download them. Please help because this mod looks sooooo awesome!!!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt lastException_63717610523.txt WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt

19 minutes ago, lyn45 said:

So I am having a lot of issues with trying to use/access this mod in it's entirety. At first I received the 'Nisas_Last_Exception' and I came on here and saw I needed to open more folders since they were placed too deeply in order to access all of the content. However, once I did that, I was given another notification from WickedWhims stating that if I am using a mod that requires WickedWhims to work to check if they are up to date with them and the game itself. I made sure everything was up to date with the additional content required to use this mod and even re-checked my WickedWhims documents to be sure they were up to date, as well. Unfortunately, the only time I ever have an issue is when I completely open all of the folders to download them. Please help because this mod looks sooooo awesome!!!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 381.95 kB · 0 downloads lastException_63717610523.txt 1.91 MB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt 15.52 kB · 0 downloads

As of yet none of these mods (Nisa's Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs. I'm not sure on WW, but my best bet is no) supports Legacy versions of the game.