So I've been testing the public version extensively and so far everything has been working except the application of your "tattoos". Everytime I use the nail polish I do get the condoms, but I also get a last exception message from MCCC and no nail polish is applied.

Furthermore whenever I complete the aspirations the tattoos don't get applied either, even though the reward traits do. (I can still see the tattoos in CAS though.) This might be, however, because I cheated to complete some parts of the aspiration since I only own Spa Day, Get to Work, Get Together, Vampires and City Living. (Though using this cheat has never been a problem before and the reward traits do get applied...)

Unfortunately MCCC didn't create a log (like it usually does), but I could try again, if you think that could help you.

Again thank you so much for this mod! I'm really interested in the direction you're taking it and can't wait to see more.

22 minutes ago, Cayne said:

So I've been testing the public version extensively and so far everything has been working except the application of your "tattoos". Everytime I use the nail polish I do get the condoms, but I also get a last exception message from MCCC and no nail polish is applied.

Furthermore whenever I complete the aspirations the tattoos don't get applied either, even though the reward traits do. (I can still see the tattoos in CAS though.) This might be, however, because I cheated to complete some parts of the aspiration since I only own Spa Day, Get to Work, Get Together, Vampires and City Living. (Though using this cheat has never been a problem before and the reward traits do get applied...)

Unfortunately MCCC didn't create a log (like it usually does), but I could try again, if you think that could help you.

Again thank you so much for this mod! I'm really interested in the direction you're taking it and can't wait to see more.

Exactly, same here! 

Thank you guys.  I'm away from my pc for the next two days on holiday but I'm aware of the tattoo application not working on the public build.  Luckily I have the scripts and a compiler on my phone so I'll begin looking into a solution.  I think I know what's happening here.  Expect an update in the next hour.  The log was very, very helpful. 

I'm on my phone, so I don't have access to all my fancy tools, so bare with me.  

with the next update there will be some console commands you can use for a quick debugging: 

applyblush This command will apply the blush

removeblush This command will remove it

if these two commands run then theoretically all tattoo commands should run. 

Also, for those who don't want tatts, use the command nisa_removetatts while the sim with the tatts is selected and it'll remove everything.  Remember, my tatts won't take up a slot that's already in use so letting the game add the tatts and then removing them via the console command won't hurt anything.  

Update for public release incoming

I also see something really stupid with my public release buff application via scripts.  I'm hoping this will fix whatever is messing up with the Ex-Ta-See Nail Polish application.  Also, after use that nail polish should vanish.  Let me know it does after I upload a patch for the public version here in an hour or so. 

Edit:  Okay hotfix uploaded as ver 0.0.2.  After the holidays I'm coming up with a more useful version naming convention.  Let me know if this fixes things. 

8 hours ago, Cayne said:

Oh wow, this mod looks extremely awesome and even though you're still in beta, very refined! I can't wait to see what you'll do next, thank you so much! (I also very much appreciate it that you want to make the traits open to genderbending ;] )

7 hours ago, C_95 said:

This looks really interesting! I can't wait to go and try it out, thank you.:blush:

4 hours ago, jixx said:

Huh... I've been thinking about something like this recently, especially since it's kind of been attempted but not in a way I was really into. Wasn't expecting anything close anytime soon, now here it is and basically already has everything I wanted before it's even finished. Merry Christmas for sure, thank you! :smile:

Thank you for the excitement and supportive words!  Any request for future content let me know and I'll see if I can work them in.  Also, yeah... I really didn't want to hardcode a gender restriction in but sadly I need to until I can fix random sims spawning with my traits.  I have a few ideas on how to fix this via scripting but there are other things to work on before that.  

4 hours ago, aynasm said:

I'm getting Last Exceptions, unfortunately. I have no idea why, it happens every time i try the transformation with the nail polish. Mine is the public release and I have all the DLCs. Also, it's not appearing to me the blushing, the nails, or anything. The only buff happening is pheromonal. Nothing else. Awesome ideas! Amazing work! 

https://pastebin.com/n5hzHv9x

Thank you for that log!  Was so so so helpful, especially that I'm not at my Computer!  Turns out all my scripts were broken in the public release.  I think they are fixed now though.  Try out the new version and let me know! 

4 hours ago, vladeemer said:

This looks awesome! Any way we could get a tattoo-free version in the future? I'm pretty attached to my current slut tattoo aesthetic, which limits the sims I can test this out on.

Ha ha, absolutely yes.  I can get pretty attached to my tatt'd up sims too so I know exactly where you are coming from.  For this preview version I added a workaround via a console command nisa_removetatts .  To use this command, make the sim with my tattoos the active sim, open the console, type in the command, and press enter.  This will remove all of my tattoo effects from that sim.  Since my tattoos don't take up used slots (when applied through gameplay, in CAS they do), letting my mod add them and then removing them via the console command is completely safe. 

In the future, I'll make a more hardcoded way of globally disabling tatts for my mod.  However, my wear-and-tear effects (the only one showcased in the preview is blushing) won't have a way to globally disable them because I love those little touches.  Also, the blush effect used for transformed sims will be changed from being tattoo sensitive.  It was just a quick and dirty workaround I came up with while I was racing to get this preview out.  

4 hours ago, Cayne said:

Thank you for your efforts.  I think ver 0.0.2 which I just uploaded may fix the issues you were having.  Weird that MCCC is saying a last exception was generated but no logs were created.  Sometimes you have to shut down the game completely and wait a few seconds for the logs to save in your folders.  

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Thank you for the excitement and supportive words!  Any request for future content let me know and I'll see if I can work them in.  Also, yeah... I really didn't want to hardcode a gender restriction in but sadly I need to until I can fix random sims spawning with my traits.  I have a few ideas on how to fix this via scripting but there are other things to work on before that.  

Thank you for that log!  Was so so so helpful, especially that I'm not at my Computer!  Turns out all my scripts were broken in the public release.  I think they are fixed now though.  Try out the new version and let me know! 

Ha ha, absolutely yes.  I can get pretty attached to my tatt'd up sims too so I know exactly where you are coming from.  For this preview version I added a workaround via a console command nisa_removetatts .  To use this command, make the sim with my tattoos the active sim, open the console, type in the command, and press enter.  This will remove all of my tattoo effects from that sim.  Since my tattoos don't take up used slots (when applied through gameplay, in CAS they do), letting my mod add them and then removing them via the console command is completely safe. 

In the future, I'll make a more hardcoded way of globally disabling tatts for my mod.  However, my wear-and-tear effects (the only one showcased in the preview is blushing) won't have a way to globally disable them because I love those little touches.  Also, the blush effect used for transformed sims will be changed from being tattoo sensitive.  It was just a quick and dirty workaround I came up with while I was racing to get this preview out.  

Thank you for your efforts.  I think ver 0.0.2 which I just uploaded may fix the issues you were having.  Weird that MCCC is saying a last exception was generated but no logs were created.  Sometimes you have to shut down the game completely and wait a few seconds for the logs to save in your folders.  

It was my pleasure! I'll keep helping as I can! Trying it out, right now! Thanks! 

15 minutes ago, C_95 said:

Oh no!:astonished:

Lol, omg that's hilarious!  Imagine that life.  "I got some nail polish and then I got really horny so I went out to bone down.  I enjoyed it so much that I died from embarrassment."  Deity of your choice: "Hmmmm well lust is a sin soooooo" *dies from embarrassment again*

Seriously though, I should probably try and figure out how the die from emotion mechanic works.  I've only had it happen to one of my sims one time before in normal gameplay, and that's when I was playtesting a mod feature for another mod and just loaded on a fuckton of buffs. 

PS, that buff icon is hideous.  Need to think of something to make as a replacement.   

12 hours ago, G175012n24 said:

What is the game pack requirement to have my sim apply the nail polish? I downloaded Spa Day , but the only option I'm getting with it is to put it into and out of my inventory. 

Click on the item in your inventory and you should be able to apply it to your sim.  If you don't see the option then make sure you placed my .ts4script file in the correct place and try again.  Let me know if this fixes it for you.  

12 hours ago, C_95 said:

I think the pollen buff from this trait is making the child flirty:

Welp, fuck.  I didn't even know kids could get flirty.  Let me see what I can do about that. Thanks for the find.  Would have never thought to test this. 

Edit: In case you guys didn't see the update.  This was fixed in ver 0.0.3.  Thanks again for the find C_95!

20 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

If you don't see the option then make sure you placed my .ts4script file in the correct place and try again.  Let me know if this fixes it for you.  

It's amazing how stuff works when one follows the creator's directions exactly rather than trying to fudge it and say "this is good enough!"

It works great now, thanks.

Hey amazing addon i love it and have been playing around with it since it was released though i have noticed two problems one being with the aspirations and the other being with the buff given off by the pheromone buff the first being when i do bed my female sim after wedding her the aspiration doesnt complete and the virgin buff doesnt get removed.

Never mind downloaded one of the newer updates these have been fixed again thank you for your amazing work and the christmas present

4 hours ago, G175012n24 said:

It's amazing how stuff works when one follows the creator's directions exactly rather than trying to fudge it and say "this is good enough!"

It works great now, thanks.

Ha no worries.  It happens to all of us sometimes, after installing the xtenth mod that all have the same installation instructions it's bound to happen.  I was wondering what was going on with you, glad you got it all sorted.  

1 hour ago, Dashean said:

Hey amazing addon i love it and have been playing around with it since it was released though i have noticed two problems one being with the aspirations and the other being with the buff given off by the pheromone buff the first being when i do bed my female sim after wedding her the aspiration doesnt complete and the virgin buff doesnt get removed.

Never mind downloaded one of the newer updates these have been fixed again thank you for your amazing work and the christmas present

Glad you're enjoying the preview!  

Wow people, I can't believe how much attention this mod has gained.  I really wasn't expecting more than a few dozen downloads.  Completely blew my expectations out of the water.  I'm very thankful for all of your continued support and patience with me, it does mean a lot.  Anyways, I got back to my pc tonight and did some messing around.  I'm not ready to share specifics yet, but I found out how to do some really cool things which I've wanted to implement since the sims 3.  No images yet, but I think my remote vibrator WIP just got way more interesting from a gameplay perspective.  I need to figure out two or three more things before I can begin binding all the pieces together into a set of build/buy objects but I think some of you will really enjoy this new item.  It will definitely spice up date night, or just give you a slight break from your slutty sims ;)

more to come on that in the future.

I haven't noticed anyone making any more compatibility complaints for the official DLC so I'm assuming the Spa day, Get Together, and Parenthood DLCs were the only packs to be concerned about?  Does this mod run for anyone who doesn't have one of those packs?  I'll start working on removing these requirements soon.  

What about transformations?  What kind of transformations would you want to see?  The nail polish transformation was really just meant to be a demo to show that this is mechanically possible. 

I'm thinking of fleshing out that transformation a bit more, touching up the crying texture and remove it as a permanent effect for the Mind Broken transformed sims.  Moving the crying and blush texture to applied effects for a few different gameplay events, new and old.  Also make the transformation happen in stages instead of instantaneously with a special trait which will only be applied during the transformation process.  The transformation process should be an emotional roller coaster filled with weird events for the transforming sim.  Also, there needs to be some weird way that a transforming sim can abort the process but that feature won't be coming soon.  

The future succubus trait will definitely come with its own gameplay transformation (don't worry, CAS application will still be an option.)  Sex triggered transformations are also on the way.  Originally, I wanted to make it a percent chance transformation when engaging in a certain sex act while under the influence of a drug but I could see why people wouldn't like that.  So maybe I'll add some sort of food object, like a drink, which when used will 'prime' a sim so if they... idk... say have oral sex within 6 hours after drinking then they will have a 35 percent chance of transforming.  We'll see. 

5 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

I haven't noticed anyone making any more compatibility complaints for the official DLC so I'm assuming the Spa day, Get Together, and Parenthood DLCs were the only packs to be concerned about?  Does this mod run for anyone who doesn't have one of those packs?  I'll start working on removing these requirements soon.

I haven't experienced any combatibility problems. At first i was only running the basic game until the Get Together and Spa day requirements. After installing the 2 packs i was able to complete both aspiration tracks without any problems.

The only thing i noticed is that there is sometimes an indication error. For example "Do MDMA 12 times": My sim took 6 MDMA pills and after work or traveling the neighborhood the counter displays 0 instead of 6. After taking one more MDMA pill the counter displays "7". Not a serious problem, I just wanted to mention it.

Your addon is amazing, keep up the great work!

9 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Ha no worries.  It happens to all of us sometimes, after installing the xtenth mod that all have the same installation instructions it's bound to happen.  I was wondering what was going on with you, glad you got it all sorted.  

Glad you're enjoying the preview!  

Wow people, I can't believe how much attention this mod has gained.  I really wasn't expecting more than a few dozen downloads.  Completely blew my expectations out of the water.  I'm very thankful for all of your continued support and patience with me, it does mean a lot.  Anyways, I got back to my pc tonight and did some messing around.  I'm not ready to share specifics yet, but I found out how to do some really cool things which I've wanted to implement since the sims 3.  No images yet, but I think my remote vibrator WIP just got way more interesting from a gameplay perspective.  I need to figure out two or three more things before I can begin binding all the pieces together into a set of build/buy objects but I think some of you will really enjoy this new item.  It will definitely spice up date night, or just give you a slight break from your slutty sims ;)

more to come on that in the future.

What about transformations?  What kind of transformations would you want to see?  The nail polish transformation was really just meant to be a demo to show that this is mechanically possible. 

I'm thinking of fleshing out that transformation a bit more, touching up the crying texture and remove it as a permanent effect for the Mind Broken transformed sims.  Moving the crying and blush texture to applied effects for a few different gameplay events, new and old.  Also make the transformation happen in stages instead of instantaneously with a special trait which will only be applied during the transformation process.  The transformation process should be an emotional roller coaster filled with weird events for the transforming sim.  Also, there needs to be some weird way that a transforming sim can abort the process but that feature won't be coming soon.  

The future succubus trait will definitely come with its own gameplay transformation (don't worry, CAS application will still be an option.)  Sex triggered transformations are also on the way.  Originally, I wanted to make it a percent chance transformation when engaging in a certain sex act while under the influence of a drug but I could see why people wouldn't like that.  So maybe I'll add some sort of food object, like a drink, which when used will 'prime' a sim so if they... idk... say have oral sex within 6 hours after drinking then they will have a 35 percent chance of transforming.  We'll see. 

I really enjoyed your mod! It's a beautiful horizon you creating here. And I would like to suggest things from the things that are already there... For example, you have the AMAZING hidden trait created by you, that make the sims around know when a sim is a virgin or not, "has had vaginal sex" hidden trait. Would be possible to produce a default virgin hidden trait for all sims? Instead of only the Valley girls ALL HAVE A BUFF ABOUT IT, just like right handed ou left handed? And also, WOULD BE HUGE if every time a sim have sex with another, or something like this, they blush... but if they have the sex addiction, or the lusty traits they get even hornier... A transformation, random or not, could happen every time the sim girls and boys passes from kid to teenager or early young adult, like the nails for the girls, and desires...  I think I've said more than enough (SORRY, HAHAHA.).  Anyways sorry if i said something ridiculous! YOUR MOD IS AMAZING AND YOUR SKILLS ARE CLEARLY FANTASTIC. HUGE FAN ALREADY!

4 hours ago, Zausel12 said:

I haven't experienced any combatibility problems. At first i was only running the basic game until the Get Together and Spa day requirements. After installing the 2 packs i was able to complete both aspiration tracks without any problems.

The only thing i noticed is that there is sometimes an indication error. For example "Do MDMA 12 times": My sim took 6 MDMA pills and after work or traveling the neighborhood the counter displays 0 instead of 6. After taking one more MDMA pill the counter displays "7". Not a serious problem, I just wanted to mention it.

Your addon is amazing, keep up the great work!

wo wo wo, hold the phone.  You mean this mod will freakin' run with only the base game??? That's great news.  Wish you'd contacted me before buying Get Together and Spa Day.  If the mod runs for you but you can't pass those two aspiration objectives because you don't have the packs, then what you can do is install MC Command Center https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease click on your sim and open the command center.  Go to the... mc cheats options I think, and press the complete aspiration goal/objective option when the stuck goal is the last goal to complete for that level.  Can more people verify that the mod was loading up without those packs?  If so, making my mod base game compatible will be way easier than I thought! 

41 minutes ago, aynasm said:

I really enjoyed your mod! It's a beautiful horizon you creating here. And I would like to suggest things from the things that are already there... For example, you have the AMAZING hidden trait created by you, that make the sims around know when a sim is a virgin or not, "has had vaginal sex" hidden trait. Would be possible to produce a default virgin hidden trait for all sims? Instead of only the Valley girls ALL HAVE A BUFF ABOUT IT, just like right handed ou left handed? And also, WOULD BE HUGE if every time a sim have sex with another, or something like this, they blush... but if they have the sex addiction, or the lusty traits they get even hornier... A transformation, random or not, could happen every time the sim girls and boys passes from kid to teenager or early young adult, like the nails for the girls, and desires...  I think I've said more than enough (SORRY, HAHAHA.).  Anyways sorry if i said something ridiculous! YOUR MOD IS AMAZING AND YOUR SKILLS ARE CLEARLY FANTASTIC. HUGE FAN ALREADY!

Glad your having fun with the mod!  So, good news.  Everything you mentioned is possible.  My current anal and virginity lost hidden trait actually is already applied to all female sims who have the appropriate sex interactions.  Making some buffs which are applied globally to all female sims who lose their virginity wouldn't be any more difficult than making some buffs.  Having those hidden virginity lost traits applied to all sims is just waiting on me to figure out a way to detect which sims in a sex interaction are penetrating and which are getting penetrated.  Else, if your male sim pounded his mistress in the ass then he'd lose his anal virginity too!  Not good.  As for the blushing effect, that actually was never meant to be restricted to transformed sims.  I always intended to bring that effect to everyone under certain conditions, but have sims with my traits blush more or less depending on what's appropriate.  More effect demonstrations will be coming with my 'sensitive holes' trait (trait name still a WIP, coming up with trait/buff names are typically some of the last things I do).  After that I'll focus more on generalizing some of this mods features to normal sims, such as the blushing, future wear and tear system, and nail polish.  

The transformation chance on ageup sounds really neat actually.  I'll have to start thinking of how I'd want that to work!  Great Suggestions! 

3 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

wo wo wo, hold the phone.  You mean this mod will freakin' run with only the base game??? That's great news.  Wish you'd contacted me before buying Get Together and Spa Day.  If the mod runs for you but you can't pass those two aspiration objectives because you don't have the packs, then what you can do is install MC Command Center https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease click on your sim and open the command center.  Go to the... mc cheats options I think, and press the complete aspiration goal/objective option when the stuck goal is the last goal to complete for that level.  Can more people verify that the mod was loading up without those packs?  If so, making my mod base game compatible will be way easier than I thought! 

Glad your having fun with the mod!  So, good news.  Everything you mentioned is possible.  My current anal and virginity lost hidden trait actually is already applied to all female sims who have the appropriate sex interactions.  Making some buffs which are applied globally to all female sims who lose their virginity wouldn't be any more difficult than making some buffs.  Having those hidden virginity lost traits applied to all sims is just waiting on me to figure out a way to detect which sims in a sex interaction are penetrating and which are getting penetrated.  Else, if your male sim pounded his mistress in the ass then he'd lose his anal virginity too!  Not good.  As for the blushing effect, that actually was never meant to be restricted to transformed sims.  I always intended to bring that effect to everyone under certain conditions, but have sims with my traits blush more or less depending on what's appropriate.  More effect demonstrations will be coming with my 'sensitive holes' trait (trait name still a WIP, coming up with trait/buff names are typically some of the last things I do).  After that I'll focus more on generalizing some of this mods features to normal sims, such as the blushing, future wear and tear system, and nail polish.  

The transformation chance on ageup sounds really neat actually.  I'll have to start thinking of how I'd want that to work!  Great Suggestions! 

Nice! Looking forward to all this stuff! ;)

2 hours ago, Deimos said:

I'm thinking about picking the game up since its on sale at the moment but seeing the dlc list above is that all required for the mod or only a select few/categories?

The goal is to have this mod only require base game + Wicked Whims + Basemental Drugs.  

As for compatibility, I'm not really sure.  There are three packs which I think may be needed right now (which I mentioned in the req. section) but not many people are confirming or denying that that's the case.  My long DLC list is just to help people help me figure out where requirements are coming from so I can remove them.  If the game runs with those three previously mentioned DLCs then there should be a way around the bottlenecks using MC command center (talked about this a few posts up).  

Sim mod dependencies are weird, there isn't a visible load order like there is for a Bethesda game, for example, where the requirements are printed out in plain english.  Rather, it looks like you remove DLC dependencies by going over your mod with a fine brush, combing out all the address references to those DLCs... which is a fucking pain in the ass.

I'd uninstall my packs to check myself, but my sims installation... is very unique.  The sims game was causing some weird ass memory leaks on my SSD so I had to do some squirely things to get things installed correctly, and I'm not fucking with that again.