Seam Mender

DogOnPorch

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

In SetBody reloaded is a HGEC version of the MegaOppai Upper Body.  Fits perfect with your hands.

And ...not so perfect with the lowerbody.

Spoiler

Mumin's Gape Lower  with SetBody reloaded  MegaOppai ( or any other HGEC upper body )abc56.jpg     No gap, but ugly transition

So I used HGEC upper as template and fixed the lower body. Now it looks like this

abc57.jpg

MegaOppai+Mumin SM.7z

EDIT:

Some MegaOppai stuff

abc58.jpg

The "nails in nipple" with and without body (for amulet or tail slot).

The ball piercing are not perfect, the balls distort during the movement ( not the rings). A MeshRgger problem, even if you set "Rigid" sometimes some nif parts still "move".

Some years ago kingkong was so kind and fixed such problem with Blender...but unfortunately he disappeared from LL. Now I must use the MeshRigger results. But the ball piercings are ok,  you can hardly recognize the distortion in the game.

Piercing and shirt.7z

That's great, fejeena. That distortion/transition was always a peeve. Plus, I was always getting 'sparkles'...tiny holes where the upper and lower meet.

I recall KingKong.

Thanks once more. 

:smile:

Are that the nifs from my 7z?

I tested the upper and lower body in game.

I don't have the small gap. ( I used TFC to watch the body from different angles )

-------------------------

I had bodies with such a gap, And yes you can fix it with SeamMender.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Are that the nifs from my 7z?

I tested the upper and lower body in game.

I don't have the small gap. ( I used TFC to watch the body from different angles )

-------------------------

I had bodies with such a gap, And yes you can fix it with SeamMender.

Those are the ones you sent. You might want to double check you got the right ones. :smile:

5 minutes ago, fejeena said:

After tested the body at different places. In indoor cells I can not see the gap. But in exterior I saw the gap after I changed my body texture to a dark texture ( the redguard texture )

.... Seam Mender again with 0.01 sttting.  And Then MeshRigger... Then the upper body...

But there is still a gap, but much less.

Upper and lower.7z

I'll give those a try in a bit. Thanks. :smile:

That is much more as in my game. In my game there are only some spots but not a whole line.

Maybe I must start again. I used a already modified Mesh from my set body folder.  I will try it a again with the original upperbody.

But first I must know do you use SetBody reloaded ? Or the the meshes from SetB. reloaded ? ( your foot-leg is set body relaoded...but other body Mods use the same foot-leg connection. )

The upper lower body gap

abc555.jpg

The set body upperbodies are different. No other body, armor or clothes Mod use such lowerbodies.

I must know if I must "fix" also the upperbody.

17 minutes ago, fejeena said:

That is much more as in my game. In my game there are only some spots but not a whole line.

Maybe I must start again. I used a already modified Mesh from my set body folder.  I will try it a again with the original upperbody.

But first I must know do you use SetBody reloaded ? Or the the meshes from SetB. reloaded ? ( your foot-leg is set body relaoded...but other body Mods use the same foot-leg connection. )

The upper lower body gap

abc555.jpg

The set body upperbodies are different. No other body, armor or clothes Mod use such lowerbodies.

I must know if I must "fix" also the upperbody.

My SetBody is old...but I've got bodies from every version in it. But, it shouldn't matter as long as everything fits as this particular body uses a folder that doesn't use common feet/hands.

This is the original body....if that helps. But it uses an older style lowerbody...which is why I was seeking to upgrade it.

megaoppai.rar

45864-1-1423423055.jpg

To a greater extent, these are different directions of normals at vertices that are in one place, but at different models.  for two models (Upper and Lower).

they can be fixed only manually and only in the 3d editor  in general - it's hemorrhoids.

59 minutes ago, TDA said:

To a greater extent, these are different directions of normals at vertices that are in one place, but at different models.  for two models (Upper and Lower).

they can be fixed only manually and only in the 3d editor  in general - it's hemorrhoids.

Thanks, TDA...figured it was more than met the eye.

I tried all... but no success.

I used Template nif and created a Seam template.

I saw that the lowerbody "positon" /  "Translation" is not 0  ,  Y was 0.2. So I set it to 0 and run MeshRigger. Then SeamMender.

...no, no, no...

And the "bug" is in Mumin's lowerbody.

I tested Mumin lowerbody ( original ! No SeamMender, No MeshRigger ) with different upperbodies ( all not modified) from different body and Set body Mods. E cup, H cup and MegaOppai.

With all upperBodies you have the gap bug.  Of course I tested the upperbodies with other lowerbodies and there is no gap.

So the gap problem is in Mumin's lowerbody.

Here one of the best results

Upper Lower 2.7z

Onlöy the lowerBody is modified ( MeshRigger and SeamMender), the upperbody is original SetBody reloaded.

So...use Blender or Miss Amber :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Thanks, TDA...figured it was more than met the eye.

This I wrote about the seams.

Holes can be fixed relatively easier than seams, if the number of edges  in the joint are the same for the upper and lower models.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

I tried all... but no success.

So...use Blender or Miss Amber :classic_wink:

Probably best to let Amber go crazy and build a whole new HGEC lower body rather than deal with someone else's work.

Perhaps call it the HGEC LLL or something like that...

Let the pestering begin. :smiley:

Archived