Welp, had to disable the mod and fall back on a previous save, because it seems there is a bug that prevents stamina, health and magicka regenerating, even when all needs are satisfied. 

On another note, the bathing detection is really poor, I can be standing in waters in Whiterun and it won't pick it up, it'll tell me that the water is too deep, despite it being only up to my character's ankles. The debuffs for various problems could do with some tweaking, rather than simply affecting your core stats. Being dirty equalling to a deduction to bartering or something would be a lot cooler than just taking health.

One last thing, please for all things sacred, create a detection script that disables eating and drinking anims when in combat. The amount of times its led to my death is just frustrating. 

Speaking of anims, there's one particular eating animation that's rather poor, it T poses your actor at the start and finish. I think it's the soup bowl anim? If you seperate the peeing and pooping keys, the animation doesn't play for peeing. I'm not sure if that's on purpose.

1 hour ago, TopBunMan said:

Welp, had to disable the mod and fall back on a previous save, because it seems there is a bug that prevents stamina, health and magicka regenerating, even when all needs are satisfied. 

On another note, the bathing detection is really poor, I can be standing in waters in Whiterun and it won't pick it up, it'll tell me that the water is too deep, despite it being only up to my character's ankles. The debuffs for various problems could do with some tweaking, rather than simply affecting your core stats. Being dirty equalling to a deduction to bartering or something would be a lot cooler than just taking health.

One last thing, please for all things sacred, create a detection script that disables eating and drinking anims when in combat. The amount of times its led to my death is just frustrating. 

Speaking of anims, there's one particular eating animation that's rather poor, it T poses your actor at the start and finish. I think it's the soup bowl anim? If you seperate the peeing and pooping keys, the animation doesn't play for peeing. I'm not sure if that's on purpose.

I already fixed pretty much all these problems for V3.2

I will add a way to disable eat/drink anims while in combat.

About the T-Pose anim I am not sure of which one is. They all look good in my tests.

21 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

From what I have seen, of the top of my head:

- Sometime food one doesn't fill up properly

- Female pissing animation is just standing up with stream (I am a man and I am pretty sure that's not how a woman piss)

Fill food is fixed in V3.2

Pissing anims can be reassigned if you like. There are 4 in total.

31 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

err... either I'm pretty blind or it's not on the MCM menu (for the anim)?

No, there is none.

I was just telling that I can reassign them if you like. And I can also add a menu to let you select the actual one to be used.

Just try the possible four anims using the console, and let me know which one is good and which one is not (for males and females.)

18 hours ago, CPU said:

No, there is none.

I was just telling that I can reassign them if you like. And I can also add a menu to let you select the actual one to be used.

Just try the possible four anims using the console, and let me know which one is good and which one is not (for males and females.)

A menu would be really good.

1 hour ago, mariolonos said:

Please remove the showers, it's not lore friendly or immersive at all! Make it so you have to bath at a waterfall or something.

You can remove them in the MCM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 5:48 AM, CPU said:

No, there is none.

Just a note that FNIS can use gender specific animations.   You just have to have animations in male and female folders and have the use gender specific animation checked when you run the FNIS generator. 

On 5/14/2018 at 11:18 PM, CPU said:

You can remove them in the MCM.

Sorry I haven't used the mod yet. I'm little confused on the bathing aspect.  Can you clean yourself in tubes and pools?  

Also how are vampires and werewolves handled? For example does werewolf feeding satisfy hunger.  Do vampires need to eat or do you leave it to us to turn that option off?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 8:48 PM, Brian D. said:

I just download this mod today and got the  >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MiniNeeds_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< error.  Did anyone find a solution?

There is an attached download somewhere in the thread.  Mod creator forgot to put the right animation in.  

15 minutes ago, tomomi1922 said:

There is an attached download somewhere in the thread.  Mod creator forgot to put the right animation in.  

Oh, my fault.

Check the same download on Nexus, I think I put there the files for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 2:01 PM, CPU said:

Fill food is fixed in V3.2

Pissing anims can be reassigned if you like. There are 4 in total.

You mention version 3.2, yet the latest available is 3.1b (unless i missed something).

Are you still working on 3.2, or was it released somewhere else?

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

You mention version 3.2, yet the latest available is 3.1b (unless i missed something).

Are you still working on 3.2, or was it released somewhere else?

I am still working on it.

Next time I will work will be this weekend.

8 minutes ago, MaximilianPs said:

I really like your mod, will you add food spoilage? ?

Never thought about it.

But it will not be easy. Because if you have 3 food items of the same type of food, they are a single entity, so they will spoil all at the same time.

So, probably not.

Love this mod probably the most comprehensive needs mod out there. :) Quick questions tho. My character is adicted to skooma but no matter how much skooma i drink the bar won't go down. Second question the masturbate power is that suppose to use a sexlab animation because even with the sex in public box ticked off it just shows my character in the horny animation.

6 hours ago, jennievm said:

Love this mod probably the most comprehensive needs mod out there. :) Quick questions tho. My character is adicted to skooma but no matter how much skooma i drink the bar won't go down. Second question the masturbate power is that suppose to use a sexlab animation because even with the sex in public box ticked off it just shows my character in the horny animation.

Do you have a mod that adds different types of skooma or skooma  with different effects?  If so you might have to make sure you are using vanilla skooma. 

18 minutes ago, Baron Of Hell said:

Do you have a mod that adds different types of skooma or skooma  with different effects?  If so you might have to make sure you are using vanilla skooma. 

Or try to add the custom skooma in the "unknown food and drinks" page.

10 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

No I don't. Its ok I fixed the problem by just disable the need and reenabling it and chucking down 20 skooma's