One request: Please keep in mind that this mod started from a request for a dumbed down and very simple needs mod. That's what originally made me install it over other needs mods. If you keep adding new features to MINI-needs, you're going to have to change the name.

Thanks for the advice.

For sure I will keep the mod really light-weight. No heavy scripts.

About "features" all will be optional. I received tons of request. And only the ones that will not make the mod script intensive, and have a sense for me will be in.

In V2 I already implemented a single button to switch from a basic mode (just one MCM page) and an Advanced mode (5 pages to fine tune everything.)

V2 will be out mid-February.

Just out of curiosity is it possible to activate a script to reduce needs of different varieties? Effectively I want to be able to affect hunger thirst and sleep needs after having sex.

If so then I would enjoy finding out how to do so, the reason sexlabutil1 has a function to activate scripts and might be able to be combined with Minineeds more directly.

It would look like

send script event
        E.q.: Cmd=send:EventName:StrArg:1.0
        This will send event with name EventName, 
        first parameter will be StrArg, second parameter will be 1.0

If this isn't possible I can still fake food and thirst pretty easily, but sleep is tricky.

Thanks for the great mods.

Edit: Just realized this could work if a you were to add food items for the mod that on use would reduce each individual need. That would be enough to do this also.

42 minutes ago, the8one said:

Just out of curiosity is it possible to activate a script to reduce needs of different varieties? Effectively I want to be able to affect hunger thirst and sleep needs after having sex.

If so then I would enjoy finding out how to do so, the reason sexlabutil1 has a function to activate scripts and might be able to be combined with Minineeds more directly.

It would look like

send script event
        E.q.: Cmd=send:EventName:StrArg:1.0
        This will send event with name EventName, 
        first parameter will be StrArg, second parameter will be 1.0

If this isn't possible I can still fake food and thirst pretty easily, but sleep is tricky.

Thanks for the great mods.

Edit: Just realized this could work if a you were to add food items for the mod that on use would reduce each individual need. That would be enough to do this also.

The needs are just a stamp of a timer.

Maybe (maybe) in V2 I will register for events (specific events) for each of the needs (or maybe just a single event with a couple of parameters.)

But then it will be up to another mod to call these events to start or end a need.

14 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

are you also going to add some animation when sitting or this will cause the mod to be heavier rather than light?

I do not understand.

I am adding the minimum number of required animations.

Of which animations are you talking about?

39 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

eat food and drinking animation when sitting cause my PC keep on standing up after consuming food or water

Here there is not too much I can do.

I cannot re-do animations for all possible furniture.

But in V2 if you are sitting the animation will simply not play.

Hey!

This is an excellent mod, but i have some problems. 

1- When trying to cook food like soup the eating animation plays and the soup is consumed.

2- The messages are too repetetive.

3- I have to manually enable the widget in the mcm menu everytime I start the game or load a new save.

Other than these small problems, the mod looks and feels  great. I really like the animations and hope that you will continue adding new ones. 

I'am eagerly awating the new update, and I hope that follower support will be added in the future.

9 hours ago, Sandry said:

The message You need to sleep, eat or drink appears almost every 5 seconds

OK, I may make it less frequent.

9 hours ago, jfraser said:

is this message yours, CPU?

Capture.PNG

No, that is not from one of my mods.

11 hours ago, CPU said:

Here there is not too much I can do.

I cannot re-do animations for all possible furniture.

But in V2 if you are sitting the animation will simply not play.

sorry i have no knowledge in modding and i dont know that doing that will not be easy il just have to disable the animation when im sitting also are you going to add an option to disable the notification "you need to eat sleep or drink" on your next version?

27 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

sorry i have no knowledge in modding and i dont know that doing that will not be easy il just have to disable the animation when im sitting also are you going to add an option to disable the notification "you need to eat sleep or drink" on your next version?

The notification in V2 can be set to specify how often it should show.

One possibility is "never" so it will never appear.

OK, just completed everything I had for Version 2.

Now it will just be testing time to check that everything will work correctly.

Probably next week I will release the version 2 of the mod.

I think I found why the pee is not get removed.

It happens when the scene is running and you have the free camera active. For some reasons equipping/unequipping items does not work correctly in this situation.

I will do a patch to have the camera forced to the first or 3rd person (but not the free camera) when unequipping.

And I will also add a button in the MCM to force remove it for the player and the actor under the crosshair.