41 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

just a quick one.

not game breaking and could just wait till ver 2.

add MagicDisallowEnchanting [KYWD:000C27BD] to mndPee0 and mndPee1

so its stops showing up in enchanting menu as <no name>

Thanks for the feedback. I will fix it right away

16 hours ago, CPU said:
  • Add drunk penalties for alcoholic beverage, and possibly a dependency (distorted vision is the best I can think of)

Thank you for giving me feedback.

all sounds good to me, the only thing i can think of that you have not covered fully would be a slight (maybe -2 to -5) skill penalties when drunk??

another suggestion: add a key press option similar to your "take a piss" button to start masturbating in order to take care of that itch without waiting for the bar to fill all the way up. i know there are other mods for that, but it seems a logical thing to add.

8 hours ago, jfraser said:

another suggestion: add a key press option similar to your "take a piss" button to start masturbating in order to take care of that itch without waiting for the bar to fill all the way up. i know there are other mods for that, but it seems a logical thing to add.

Aaaaarrrrrggggh. Why all mods I do, start very small and end huge? Is it my curse?

Luckily I decided yesterday to implement two modes for the mod: Simple and Advanced.

With simple one only 3 simple MCM pages with few controls. While Advanced will have 5 or 6 pages and will let to tweak everything.

I will add this hotkey to masturbate in the Advanced mode only.

Actually, turns out Sexlab Aroused has that function built in. Since most people need that mod, you can probably skip it.

Couple things:

"You need eat" should be "you need to eat" or "need food" ("need drink" is grammatically correct, but if you use "need to eat" it would make sense to change the drink as well)

If possible, please set everything to empty when the mod starts. By that I mean, start full and not thirsty and with an empty bladder. 

Love this mod. :smile:

Edit: also, the notifications about needing to eat and drink could be cut down a bit. ;)

On 27/12/2017 at 12:07 AM, jfraser said:

couple of things i noticed. i set urination to 13 hours but after sleeping 8, i auto-peed. further, i now have a constant stream of pee even though the animation is long finished. it follows me around, even when changing cells, and doesn't go away if i disable the mod.

also, can't eat and drink at the same time. it ignores whichever was chosen second.

as always, fantastic job! might tie the sex part to sexlab aroused - right now, the two mods disagree greatly on how horny my character is. ;)

Yup got the same problem, i am sprinkling everyone near me and i dont know how to stop it did you find a solution ?

I'm big on very minimal stuff.  (yeah okay, that's a contradiction, you can laugh)  So, this looks GREAT to me.  However, one of my (adult) kids likes some foods I made (pizza, ramen, some juices) and she uses iNeed, because it has a little Pop-up window that says something like, "Mod doesn't recognize the thing you just clicked on, is it a drink?  If so, alcohol or not?  Is it a food?  If so, Big food, little food, soup food?

Does MiniNeeds have something like this?  If not, can you add it?  *makes big puppy eyes at CPU*

Because the one thing that's lacking from most of the "eat drink sleep" stuff is the peeing part -- you always end up having to have another mod to mod the mod.  The same thing is true of the sex part -- so you end up with two more mods (and their dependencies!) just to be able to eat, drink, pee, sleep, and masturbate.  If MiniNeeds has the ability to add food/drinks, this is going to be my new favorite mod, hands down!!

2 minutes ago, Allannaa said:

I'm big on very minimal stuff.  (yeah okay, that's a contradiction, you can laugh)  So, this looks GREAT to me.  However, one of my (adult) kids likes some foods I made (pizza, ramen, some juices) and she uses iNeed, because it has a little Pop-up window that says something like, "Mod doesn't recognize the thing you just clicked on, is it a drink?  If so, alcohol or not?  Is it a food?  If so, Big food, little food, soup food?

Does MiniNeeds have something like this?  If not, can you add it?  *makes big puppy eyes at CPU*

Because the one thing that's lacking from most of the "eat drink sleep" stuff is the peeing part -- you always end up having to have another mod to mod the mod.  The same thing is true of the sex part -- so you end up with two more mods (and their dependencies!) just to be able to eat, drink, pee, sleep, and masturbate.  If MiniNeeds has the ability to add food/drinks, this is going to be my new favorite mod, hands down!!

I didn't know iNeeds did that. So when you eat a Snowberry, you can have it categorize it as food?

4 minutes ago, jfraser said:

I didn't know iNeeds did that. So when you eat a Snowberry, you can have it categorize it as food?

Not exactly, no.  But for instance -- Butter from Hearthfires, or the Ramen NooNoos I made for my kid -- you right click it, the way you would to eat anything else, and that dialogue box pops up.  It won't turn an ingredient into a food, but it will recognize non-vanilla foods and let you eat/drink them to satisfy the "need".  (also works on, erm, "cum" according to a pm I just got from a friend of my kid's... lol and she clicked that it was "alcoholic".)  iNeed probably adds the unrecognized item to a formlist or something like that, but I don't know for sure, and I'm about as good at scripting as I am at flying to Mars without a ship.

Hey cpu,

I checked the time scale option in the mod but it seems to not work right

I play skyrim with a time scale of 9

So time pass slowly and i put the needs on 8 hours but after 2-3 ingames hours i seem to be hungry and having to eat, drink and piss

As a workaround, i augment to 12 hours or more

Could you check it ? thank you

21 minutes ago, Allannaa said:

I can try to ask for all items categorized as "ingestibles" (that can be ingested) and if i do not recognize them as food or drink i will ask.

But on a specific mcm page. I don't like popups or dependencies.

18 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hey cpu,

I checked the time scale option in the mod but it seems to not work right

I play skyrim with a time scale of 9

So time pass slowly and i put the needs on 8 hours but after 2-3 ingames hours i seem to be hungry and having to eat, drink and piss

As a workaround, i augment to 12 hours or more

Could you check it ? thank you

I can check but I really don't know what to check.

I will give a look but do not expect a fix in case I will not understand what should be fixed.

1 minute ago, CPU said:

I can try to ask for all items categorized as "ingestibles" (that can be ingested) and if i do not recognize them as food or drink i will ask.

But on a specific mcm page. I don't like popups or dependencies.

That is the cool thing about the iNeed mod -- it has NO dependencies.  It just has that message box -- similar to the pop up you get when you put a weapon on a rack for the first time.  Then like I said, I think it adds the food or drink in question to a formlist.  Which means you can have all manner of food or drink mods, and iNeed recognizes them.

I'm probably not explaining this very well, and I apologize for that.  But you of all people know how dumb I am when it comes to scripting, given how many times you've had to help me! hehe

1 minute ago, CPU said:

I can check but I really don't know what to check.

I will give a look but do not expect a fix in case I will not understand what should be fixed.

No problem :smile: This wont stop me from using your fantastic mod

Anyway i work around it but was just curious

45 minutes ago, Allannaa said:

Not exactly, no.  But for instance -- Butter from Hearthfires, or the Ramen NooNoos I made for my kid -- you right click it, the way you would to eat anything else, and that dialogue box pops up.  It won't turn an ingredient into a food, but it will recognize non-vanilla foods and let you eat/drink them to satisfy the "need".  (also works on, erm, "cum" according to a pm I just got from a friend of my kid's... lol and she clicked that it was "alcoholic".)  iNeed probably adds the unrecognized item to a formlist or something like that, but I don't know for sure, and I'm about as good at scripting as I am at flying to Mars without a ship.

That's too bad - I really want snowberries to be considered a food. Edit: maybe I'll make a mod that does that. If I can figure out how...

19 minutes ago, Allannaa said:

I will do it, no worries.

But for sure if you have a confirmation dialogue with the name of the item then you need a dependency.

8 minutes ago, jfraser said:

That's too bad - I really want snowberries to be considered a food. Edit: maybe I'll make a mod that does that. If I can figure out how...

In the CK, right click on any existing food.  In a second object window, bring up Snowberries (the ingredient)

Right-click copy the image file from the Ingredient

In the Food, Edit the image file, then paste the Ingredient stuff that you copied.

Modify the Food so it has whatever properties you want it to have (resist fire, whatever)

Rename the Food in the ID field -- JFFoodSnowberry, for instance; You can also rename the item's game name, for instance Edible Snowberry; click OK, when asked to create new form, click YES

Now for the "hard" part....

Edit > Search/Replace -- select instances of the snowberries lying around, and replace them (individually, a single cell, or game wide) with your new one.

Go to Leveled Items and make a new "Item" -- JFSnowberryHarvest

Drag your newly-made Edible Snowberry into your JFSnowberryHarvest window.  I usually drag 3 items for a harvest, cuz I'm greedy.

Now find the Snowberry bushes (a big, a little, a snowy big, a snowy little) and in the dropdown for each, select the LeveledItem JFSnowberryHarvest you just made.

Save the mod (JFSnowberryTest, or somethin' like that) and go test it.

12 minutes ago, CPU said:

I will do it, no worries.

But for sure if you have a confirmation dialogue with the name of the item then you need a dependency.

I went and downloaded iNeed (took me long enough, didn't it?  I hate my ISP) and installed it, just to be sure I did know what I was talking about.

As usual, I didn't!

iNeed never says the name of the food -- The message box says "This consumable item is unrecognized by iNeed.  Do you want it to be?"  Under that is Food, Drink, Never, Exit

You select whatever applies -- Food is heavy, medium, light, or soup.  The next message box is Can it spoil Y/N. 

For drinks it's Alcoholic, NonAlcoholic, Skooma.

I did try to look at the iNeed stuff in the CK -- and once again became convinced that I should stick to making textures and not try to think.

Then it is using a standard Message object.

I prefer to have a single page in the mcm where you can define the items not recognized.

After you eat one, the entry will be in the MCM, ready to be selected as Food, Liquid food, Drink, Alcohol, Skooma, and Weed (yes I am adding weed too)

35 minutes ago, Allannaa said:

In the CK, right click on any existing food.  In a second object window, bring up Snowberries (the ingredient)

Right-click copy the image file from the Ingredient

In the Food, Edit the image file, then paste the Ingredient stuff that you copied.

Modify the Food so it has whatever properties you want it to have (resist fire, whatever)

Rename the Food in the ID field -- JFFoodSnowberry, for instance; You can also rename the item's game name, for instance Edible Snowberry; click OK, when asked to create new form, click YES

Now for the "hard" part....

Edit > Search/Replace -- select instances of the snowberries lying around, and replace them (individually, a single cell, or game wide) with your new one.

Go to Leveled Items and make a new "Item" -- JFSnowberryHarvest

Drag your newly-made Edible Snowberry into your JFSnowberryHarvest window.  I usually drag 3 items for a harvest, cuz I'm greedy.

Now find the Snowberry bushes (a big, a little, a snowy big, a snowy little) and in the dropdown for each, select the LeveledItem JFSnowberryHarvest you just made.

Save the mod (JFSnowberryTest, or somethin' like that) and go test it.

Thanks! That sounds like far too much work for what it would achieve. :smile: