9 hours ago, CPU said:

Not sure.

Try to alter the MCM option that tells you how much revard you get from items (yeah, I don't remember its name.)

If it is still not working, send me the papyrus.

Not sure what was wrong, i've tried to reload the save before installing minineeds and had the same problem, but now after i did the same a third time everything seems fine.... my best guess is that something failed during installation.

6 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

Hmm....The marsh area around Morthal seems to be acting weird with the bath feature of this mod since pretty much the entirety of it, regardless of where you stand, is "too deep to take a bath". This message comes up even when I'm standing in town on dry land. It's like the mod see the swamp around Morthal as a deep lake.

That's something i've observed too (Markarth + suroundings), but i guess that's just the standard message for "you can' bath here.".

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Is there a special setting i can't find to make cum affect hunger? Right now everything seems to work fine except this. Or is it just thirst?

It is done by default.

If you do a blowjob then the hunger and thirst will reduce.

I don't think I added an option in the MCM to disable it.

31 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Mh, i'd rather want something to enable it since it doesn't seem to work. :( Attached papyrus log. Contains a lot of sex but at least one of them should be a blowjob.

Papyrus.0.log

Can't do too much right now. I will check it this weekend.

I may also send you a pex file with some extra traces inside, so I can have a better view of what is going on.

1 hour ago, Rettas said:

I can't bathe in rivers, it says the water is too deep everytime. Is this my problem only?

No, it is a problem of many people. I will try to fix it in the next version.

On 11/20/2018 at 10:27 AM, CPU said:

No, it is a problem of many people. I will try to fix it in the next version.

Great, thanks!

I have another small problem though, the pissing animation often doesn't work, my character just stands and piss without any animation. Sometimes it works though. I don't really understand why this happens. Suggestions? Or is this a problem of the mod itself too?

8 hours ago, Rettas said:

Great, thanks!

I have another small problem though, the pissing animation often doesn't work, my character just stands and piss without any animation. Sometimes it works though. I don't really understand why this happens. Suggestions? Or is this a problem of the mod itself too?

Many people reported also this problem.

I was never able to reproduce it.

I think on the next version I will re-do the animation.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I reported a few bugs in Nexus just, but this one is LL related. When i use key for masturbation, 2 times out of 3 it started Estrus animation.

When you start a masturbation I just find the anims for a single actors with "masturbate" as tag.

Sadly Estrust has the anims marked as masturbation in the tags also if they are not really masturbations.

I cannot do tto much to solve this.

I guess other mods (Cursed Loot for example) call for specific animation (or pick randomly from a list of specific animations) from Sexlab. Maybe this mod should aswell, but if none is found then fall back to search for single actor tag.

So is it a Sexlab or Estrus problem firsthand? They should provide some "self" tag for that kind of animations. Or maybe they include a "rape" tag that you can check if it doesn't exist?

edit: Oh definitely estrus problem... i get what you mean.

2 hours ago, hanshanshans said:

Love the mod. Only have a small issue with it. If I use the option to have the widgets fade out when full, they correctly disappear, but they keep flashing up in full-color every few seconds (I guess with every refresh tick). Might that be on my end, or a known problem?

No, it is a known issue.

Because each refresh cycle they are recalculated, repositioned, and resized.

But if you do that, also if the opacity is 0 (transparent) they will flash for a fraction of a second.

I did not find a way to avoid it.

Next version I will just skip all updates if they should be at zero opacity. (Hoping it will work)

1 hour ago, Rettas said:

Is there a way to avoid removing clothes when peeing and pooping? I have clothes that... well, they don't need to be removed to poop... and everytime my character gets completely naked, and that's a bit weird.

Also, can't wait for the bathing fix.

No, I don't think I put an option for that.

On 12/7/2018 at 12:11 PM, CPU said:

No, I don't think I put an option for that.

Well, yeah, i've noticed that... my question was more like a request for an option like that in a future update. It's small thing, but it makes it a bit more immersive to me.

18 minutes ago, Rettas said:

Well, yeah, i've noticed that... my question was more like a request for an option like that in a future update. It's small thing, but it makes it a bit more immersive to me.

I will see. Are a few months that I am no more doing active modding, after the big failure in modding Assassin Creed Odyssey.

CPU. I have run in to one issue in SSE version, guessing it is in LE to.

For some reason I cant take the book in Bannered Mare.

Check this screenshot and you will se that I have the mark for steal. I can read it.

Did open the mod in CK for SE and there is no error, and according to xEdit there is nothing else that affects the book.

I may have missed something that is should be like that. sorry for that if so.

20181209234614_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

CPU. I have run in to one issue in SSE version, guessing it is in LE to.

For some reason I cant take the book in Bannered Mare.

Check this screenshot and you will se that I have the mark for steal. I can read it.

Did open the mod in CK for SE and there is no error, and according to xEdit there is nothing else that affects the book.

I may have missed something that is should be like that. sorry for that if so.

20181209234614_1.jpg

The one in Bannered Mare is not for free.

You can steal it.

Or you can buy another one from a vendor.