Soul calibur 6

On 8/22/2018 at 2:12 PM, MrEsturk said:

Here's another video showing some screenshots of the character editor. Couldn't find the link to the just the screenshots in the incredibly lazy, short on time search I just conducted. Will try again after work:

The screenshots are more reassuring to me, looks like a tweaked version of SCV's character editor, which is a good thing. The one samurai appears to be fat, so hopefully that means we can create more body types and not just that this editor has the same oversized armor issues SCV's editor had.

Kind of wondering how the lizardman race will be handled. Will all the movesets have alternate animations to accommodate the lizardmen legs or did Namco take a lazier route either limiting the movesets you can give a lizardman or making them look more like the Skyrim argonians with a human leg structure?

Soul Calibur has Elves,Ghouls, Ghosts,Orcs,Lizard Men and Bunny Girls among other things (which will allow for lots of unofficial cross-over character inclusions in addition to creative additions). What does DOA 6 have? The ability to bruise and bloody what look to be 14 year old girls.

As far as aesthetics are concerned for these fighting game sequels, the competition is looking a bit lopsided. You might even say that one side is Dead On Arrival.

1 hour ago, Mr. Trigun said:

So....a mix of Shang Tsung, Algol and Doctor Strange on steroids...looking good. Yet I'm still waiting on Cervantes reveal.

Interesting personality. He sounds like if the devil found humanity just too damn entertaining to wipe out thus devoted himself to preserving them to be his eternal playtoy.

Yeah it this point if we get a Hwang or Cassandra reveal I'll likely be a dumbass and preorder, even though I swore I'd never do that again after I got burnt by MKX.

A fairly credible leak suggests the rest of the main roster will be: Cervantes, Raphael, Lizardman, and Hwang. Main thing that makes it seem credible is they named Azwel in the leak despite it being from over two months ago:

Judging by screenshots in June of the select screen that may or may not leave room for one more character, depending on whether or not Tira uses an official roster slot.

Some screenshots of Raphael and Cervantes have been leaked. It also shows which slot is reserved for created characters:

https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2018/aug/31/reported-cervantes-and-raphael-leak-soul-calibur-6/1/

It also appears there are 4 select slots still left. I'm guessing Tira, Lizardman, and Hwang will all get one, so I wonder who the final character will be?

UPDATE: The Japanese official site has posted updates on the features of create-a-character. Some things of note include being able to use the guest character styles this time (So you can make a CaC that fights like Geralt, couldn't do that with previous SC guests), other players' created characters will appear as AI opponents in some game modes, and the features of the body sculpter (looks like I'm getting my breast slider, lol):

https://sc6.soularchive.jp/mode/creation.php

Just drive it home by officially revealing Hwang and I'm sold Namco.

• 2 weeks later...

Raphael's trailer has been released:

There has been some question whether or not Hwang and Aeon(The official Lizardman) will make the cut or not. Those that made the credible leaks noted both have their the names in the roster data but neither otherwise nearly as complete in the game data as the rest of the roster. Keeping my fingering crossed that the supposed big news that is supposed to be unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show this weekend will reveal one of them and put my worries to rest.

They've already announced there will be three DLC characters in >Season One< so, the final reveal tally is 7 (Minus C and R), not 4. Harada and Okubo if the game sells well enough not only will sequel likely happen, but a season 2 is just as likely.

• 1 month later...

Well, we got our DLC guest. Guess all those CaCs of the character I've seen on the shared list are redundant now, lol.

Never played NieR myself, but I'll likely be getting her just for the extra costume/weapon parts...

EDIT: If only there was a way to tell all those folks who gave their CaC a giant cock made out of the cylinder + heart objects that they're nothing but a bunch of unimaginative dorks copying the same cliche as every other poser troll.

• 5 weeks later...

Modder не обманул.  Редактор создания персонажа приятно удивил. Он прост, но имеет много функций.. которые удобно размещены. Им пользоваться трудно по началу,как и всегда.. но после создания первого персонажа, последующие создаются быстро и легко. Очень надеюсь что скоро появятся патчи и дополнения к ниму... ну и моды ?  еще один мой  персонаж ->                                                                                                                                          3fdc89c2e6ca.jpg

• 2 weeks later...