Doan's WW animations

14 hours ago, Mighty Cornholio said:

keep making lap dance animations, love them from you! huge lack of those types of animations. Just a idea for you, be cool if you made lap dances from two girl later on. but first its better have more strip teasing animations before we you get into the 3 sims animations. or look into pole dancing. we need more strip animations!

two girl is planned

pole animation to, but it's harder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/26/2018 at 10:30 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Keep up the awesome work. Shocked to find a good animator buried under the list of Sims 4 files on this site. I love the fact you're using objects like the sex doll and wall dildo. More animators need to use them as that's what they were created for.

Thx,

New update, mostly unfinished stuff since i don't see myself finishing it in the near future i upload it.

Don't forget to subscribe to my patreon 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a question regarding the Maria Doll by Noir and I'm not sure just who I should be asking.  It would seem that females, whether they are classified as a futanari or just using a strap-on are not enabled to use the doll.  Is it possible to enable them for this item?  Also, is the animation for the doll autonomous?

On 1/9/2019 at 11:32 PM, FzzyDg8 said:

I've got a question regarding the Maria Doll by Noir and I'm not sure just who I should be asking.  It would seem that females, whether they are classified as a futanari or just using a strap-on are not enabled to use the doll.  Is it possible to enable them for this item?  Also, is the animation for the doll autonomous?

The Maria Doll animations were designed for male, so female aren't allowed to use the animation -because it make no sense-.

Since i never use these animation, i accept your request.

For autonomy  i have no idea how it work.

Update: female can use Maria Doll animation, that's all

Thank you for your reply and for your update.  I asked because I had a shemale sim who was created to be a custom gender; she/he was in every aspect, a male except for the gender trait and I wondered if the doll was viable for this type of sim to use.  Once again, thank you.

• 5 weeks later...