[mod] ALoHa - Abos Lovers of Harems

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing as a female pagan ruler, I started a harem with guys who have great traits (strong, genius etc) so I can have excellent offspring, but every time a pregnancy happens, my female character is pregnant with herself (she is shown as the mother and the father of the child). Is that supposed to happen? Or am I doing something wrong?
Also, can boobs, vaginas, anus sizes be chosen by player or are they generated randomly?

7 hours ago, plzxd said:

I'm playing as a female pagan ruler, I started a harem with guys who have great traits (strong, genius etc) so I can have excellent offspring, but every time a pregnancy happens, my female character is pregnant with herself (she is shown as the mother and the father of the child). Is that supposed to happen? Or am I doing something wrong?
Also, can boobs, vaginas, anus sizes be chosen by player or are they generated randomly?

Thank you for your review. I will have a look at it at the weekend. I thought that this may happen...

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I didn't have much time for testing, but apparently your children will be added to your harem even if you switch the game rule to only manual addition to harem.

And I guess people in the harem aren't valid heirs? After six kids, I still didn't have an heir...

Note: the six kids were produced with game rule setting to add all family to harem, but I started a new game where I changed that setting and somehow the children still ended up in the harem.

Would it be possible to take someone out of the harem? At least if people in the harem aren't valid heirs, that would be neat.

Plus what plzxd said :smile:

I have got a "problem" with this mod. I´m using aloha 1.10 + dark world reborn 1.63 + herrings stuff 1.05. So the problem is female charcters show only two of the body traits: tits and ass and males show only penis size. I´m playing the 2.8.0 version of the game so I do not understand where the bug is. 

Okey I seem to have found at least one hint....DW only has the body parts which where shown in my gameplay, so it seems to be some kind of problem with overwriting the DW files? Or priority maybe? But it´s kind of strange I had the harem option in the intrigue menu.

After playing the game with only aloha mod active do I almost get the same result as in my first post: female: ass and tits, male: balls.....what in gods name is the problem here?

3 hours ago, kaskir said:

After playing the game with only aloha mod active do I almost get the same result as in my first post: female: ass and tits, male: balls.....what in gods name is the problem here?

For how long have you played? The dicks etc. could take a year to be active.

16 hours ago, Abominus said:

For how long have you played? The dicks etc. could take a year to be active.

Well yeah. Now it works "fine" I had to wait for about a year. Danke

• 5 weeks later...

Any way to stop my children getting added to the harem automatically? Why can't I kick people out whenever I want, it's my harem after all? The rest is good but this frustrates the shit out of me. Tried changing the rules but either the rule descriptions are poorly explained or I'm a retard ( not out of the question) but my children  gets added no mater what I do and they are stuck there for ever as I can't kick them out (well measured rage). 

Couple of things I noticed (and this may depend on rules settings), when using this with DW 1.67:

-The AI tends to not seem to enable its children to marry, meaning it's all but impossible to make betrothals, and even marriages are difficult if they're not within your court.

-I noticed I was sometimes getting doubles of a trait (like a character being assigned two dick size traits). 

On 26.4.2018 at 3:18 AM, Aliris said:

Couple of things I noticed (and this may depend on rules settings), when using this with DW 1.67:

-The AI tends to not seem to enable its children to marry, meaning it's all but impossible to make betrothals, and even marriages are difficult if they're not within your court.

-I noticed I was sometimes getting doubles of a trait (like a character being assigned two dick size traits). 

I Made a new rule for the marrything, Look into the Double dick Problem, when i can Download again.

Sorry, I found out why there isn't a harem.It's my fault -I didn't notice that only character with concubine can have harem.OTL

But all children join my harem automatically, all sons become homosexual and harem servent. It's just annoying.

And what is worse that I can't have a heir among them.

the option about family members joining harem seems not work. I've tried the two option with text "not automatically" but my children join harem at their birth.

hope some help to fix the problem. thanks!

Question, so if I make a harem, my wife joins the harem but isn't my wife any longer?

Also, I'm using this with DWR & CK2+. I put in a change to marriage age in ck2+ to 14/12, but i get a too young to marry?

Which file controls "Too Young to Marry"?

I now have Internet again and played yesterday offline a bit and changed some things. I will have to look closer inside my own code, its anoying, I know and I am really sorry if it isnt working as it is intended. Maybe I will upload the next days a version where some of the bugs are gone.

2 hours ago, Abominus said:

I didnt found out yet, why still children join the harem. I dont get it... even the primary heir shouldnt join the harem, regardless the rules.

My German is pretty much non-existent, so bear with me if I'm misreading the way your mod works.

As far as I can tell, there's a problem in aloha_targetted_decisions, harem_verwandter_beitreten_decision.

First of all, ai_will_do = { factor = 1} guarantees that AI will always make the decision when possible.

Let's run through the conditions quickly:

- if a player has a harem, the from_potential conditions are always satisfied.

- potential: player's children born at player's court (I think this always happen if player character is male) satisfies all conditions

-allow: the first four lines are unremarkable (but are satisfied by any new children). any_sibling={...} returns true if any of the conditions are met. Since a character cannot be simultaneously harem_frau and harem_mann, any_sibling={...} will always return true if a sibling exists.

Expected behaviour: the first child is fine for the time being (because the AND={...} section of allow evaluates to false), but as soon as a second child is born, the heir will be able to choose the decision, and does so, removing themselves from succession. The other child is now heir and can select the decision, so they too are added to the harem. Same for any child that comes later.

Possible fix: change is_heir=yes to is_heir=no

I would also recommend removing cannot_marry and cannot_inherit tags from your traits, or the current heir's death at an importune time may mean game over.

20 hours ago, trewth said:

My German is pretty much non-existent, so bear with me if I'm misreading the way your mod works.

As far as I can tell, there's a problem in aloha_targetted_decisions, harem_verwandter_beitreten_decision.

First of all, ai_will_do = { factor = 1} guarantees that AI will always make the decision when possible.

Let's run through the conditions quickly:

- if a player has a harem, the from_potential conditions are always satisfied.

- potential: player's children born at player's court (I think this always happen if player character is male) satisfies all conditions

-allow: the first four lines are unremarkable (but are satisfied by any new children). any_sibling={...} returns true if any of the conditions are met. Since a character cannot be simultaneously harem_frau and harem_mann, any_sibling={...} will always return true if a sibling exists.

Expected behaviour: the first child is fine for the time being (because the AND={...} section of allow evaluates to false), but as soon as a second child is born, the heir will be able to choose the decision, and does so, removing themselves from succession. The other child is now heir and can select the decision, so they too are added to the harem. Same for any child that comes later.

Possible fix: change is_heir=yes to is_heir=no

I would also recommend removing cannot_marry and cannot_inherit tags from your traits, or the current heir's death at an importune time may mean game over.

First I though, yeah, that could be the problem, but then, the child cant take the decision, since it is not FROM ==> trait = harem_chef. 

Heya, love this mod. Playing as Incubus ruler being able to put my rowdy succubi/incubi offspring into timeout corner, and monopolize them, is great.

That said, any chance for making the concubines a separate entity from Harem? I kind of like to have shield-maid concubines with me on the field as Norse leader, which really isn't possible with them being in hiding.

Edit: Alternatively, can anyone point to me where to find modifiers for status in hiding or requirements for leading troops, I could just change that in my own game files to allow hidden characters to lead troops?

1 hour ago, Abominus said:

The inhiding is part of the traits, iirc.

Thanks for reply, yeah it does seem so. I found the trait itself in trait3 in commons, but there was nothing like leading_troops_allowed=no, just stat changes.

I got answer from another place according to which the trait has some hardcoded blocks which are apparently more deeper in the game files so that's a dead end.

Ah well, I'll just contend either having them as lovers rather than official concubines.

Hello, I'm playing a game as a Suni ruler and I spotted 2 weird things in my palythrough so far :

1. the "zu_jung" trait is not removed at all : I found some characters being more than 25 years old and still being "zu_jung" ; I was able to remove it using console command "remove_trait zu_jung" + char_ID but it may impact every youth in the game ; By the way, I started my game with default game rules settings.

2. Men got traits (anal opening ; balls , dick) which seem fine but women got balls too (ass ; tits ; balls). It seems character created adult are not concerned by the issue (only ass and tits traits) but childs are. After checking the scripts I saw you intended to use it as a way to keep heredity but it seems weird because the character receive bonus/malus from it. Maybe creating a xxx_balls_legacy trait (hidden if possible) without any modifier used for females would do the trick.

I suppose not being to create harem as Suni is related to the concubine being replaced by secondary spouses. I don't know if it would be possible to change it to work with Muslims but it would be great :smile:

Except this, everything seems to work very fine with a dozen of mods active. Keep the good work ! :smile: