[mod] ALoHa - Abos Lovers of Harems

1 hour ago, noxbestia said:

Minor bug I found when validating my imported copy of your harem_* traits:

zoroastrian_group_opinion should be zoroastrian_opinion

Thank you, never thought about that:

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Modifiers#Opinion_modifier_types

<religion_group>_opinion Changes the opinion of all characters of that religion group toward the character. Custom religions can be added, but must be defined in 00_modifier_definitions.txt first.

The religion group for zoroastrian is "zoroastrian_group"...

Everyday I learn something new :D.

On 2/4/2018 at 6:48 AM, Abominus said:

Thank you for your feedback. Could you tell me, which mods are enabled, maybe with screenshot?

Seems to only occur if I create a new ruler.

If I start with premade and do a search on all chars, all have one trait.

But create a new. It generates characters with two different breasts and ass sets.

I am thinking it is something between ALOHA and NDPA conflicting.

Untitled.png

The automatic option are confusing, clarification would be nice. I also don't know you you add person to the harem and the eunuch always selects the same girl.

If you need help in localization I could help.

Is there a option to add prisoner to the Harem? If not could you add one?

5 hours ago, Tebix said:

The automatic option are confusing, clarification would be nice. I also don't know you you add person to the harem and the eunuch always selects the same girl.

If you need help in localization I could help.

Is there a option to add prisoner to the Harem? If not could you add one?

OK, I think I found your problem, @Tebix. If you like you can surely translate or make suggestion. Next version is up, now with prisoners...

Thanks, you can’t remove persons (my sons) from the harems, this is annoying in my opinion because the eunuch still brings them (in the game I was playing it worked now but he still preferred the last concubine added). Also I used a work around by using a mod which raises the concubine limit.

3 hours ago, Tebix said:

Thanks, you can’t remove persons (my sons) from the harems, this is annoying in my opinion because the eunuch still brings them (in the game I was playing it worked now but he still preferred the last concubine added). Also I used a work around by using a mod which raises the concubine limit.

Ah, you have now an avatar. Wonderful :).

kind_rauswurf_decision = {
        is_high_prio = yes
        filter = home_court
        ai_target_filter = home_court
        from_potential = {
            is_playable = yes
            is_landed = yes
            trait = harem_chef
            ai = no
        }
        potential = {
            is_child_of = FROM
            liege = {
                character = FROM
            }
            OR = { 
                trait = harem_mann
                trait = harem_frau
            }
        }
        allow = {
            has_opinion_modifier = {
                modifier = opinion_harem_beziehung
                who = FROM
            }
            is_pregnant = no
        }
        effect = {
            custom_tooltip = {
                text = harem_rauswurf_tooltip
                hidden_tooltip = {
                    remove_trait = harem_mann
                    remove_trait = harem_frau
                    remove_opinion = { who = FROM modifier = opinion_harem_beziehung }
                    reverse_remove_opinion = { who = FROM modifier = opinion_harem_beziehung }
                }
            }
        }
        revoke_allowed = {
            always = no
        }
        ai_will_do = {
            factor = 1
        }
    }

This will be in the next update.

7 hours ago, Abominus said:

Ah, ok, thats annoying for sure. I will make it possible to kick out your children by targetted decision.

If possible only one gender, I still want to fuck my daughters.

3 hours ago, Abominus said:

Ah, you have now an avatar. Wonderful :).

I Uploaded my first mod here (which is an update of a steam mod) so it was time that I get an picture :smiley:

Can you say how you uploaded your mod to steam, because it didn't want to take my mod this morning(this is why it is uploaded here)?

Here is my modfile. I tried it in the normal steam - mod - directory. That didnt really worked out. Then I changed to the local documents directory, where also the savegames are. There is a mod subdirectory, where I put it to. That didn't really worked out. After set the file-rules to only-read, it worked out. I put the picture in the mod-directory and in the mod/anus subdirectory, then it worked with the title-picture for the workshop.

ANus.mod

5 minutes ago, Abominus said:

Here is my modfile. I tried it in the normal steam - mod - directory. That didnt really worked out. Then I changed to the local documents directory, where also the savegames are. There is a mod subdirectory, where I put it to. That didn't really worked out. After set the file-rules to only-read, it worked out. I put the picture in the mod-directory and in the mod/anus subdirectory, then it worked with the title-picture for the workshop.

ANus.mod

I have done the same, it isn't even the first game I put on the steam workshop, there are already two other. I couldn't publish it. I click on the publish button and it has done nothing.