Hi
I use 1.9  (not tried the unofficial 2.0) .  There is some bugs that some camping skills overlap with the new ones and thus cannot be bought. Still however the camping skills the characters have and you can buy seems to work fine, adding some more spice to the ...well camping activities.  page 1 contain a list of classes it support. I highly recommend Omen seeker, a fun busty woman with a whip. ;) NB: both the Fool and Omen seeker are supported in this mod.  

Can someone help me with this json file for the daughters camp skill, it keeps giving me this error:

Assert Failed

(!out Value, Has Parse Error ())

Json:: Parse and Validate Json From File in json_helper.cpp line 37

Json parse errors were found in raid/campaign/third_daughter.camp_skills.json

Errors: must be a comma or ']' after an array element

(PS: I split them into 4 json files by opening them to find the cause of the crash I was having earlier when trying to look at the third daughters info screen/equipment it would crash to desktop. File is from the 2.0 Unnoficial Darkest Desire mod file four_daughters_.camping_skills in raid/camping)

after I put in the ----> ] on line 37 it then says:

Errors: expect a value to be here

After taking some skills out of the file it worked and didn't crash upon clicking the third daughter for the info screen. Anyone know what the cause for this error is and what to put in to fix it? I looked at the file in a Json validate site and it said it was valid so..., I'm lost here.

third_daughter.camping_skills.txt

Darkest Desires v.2.0.zip

On 10/18/2018 at 6:21 PM, RengendZ1 said:

Can someone help me with this json file for the daughters camp skill, it keeps giving me this error:

Assert Failed

(!out Value, Has Parse Error ())

Json:: Parse and Validate Json From File in json_helper.cpp line 37

Json parse errors were found in raid/campaign/third_daughter.camp_skills.json

Errors: must be a comma or ']' after an array element

(PS: I split them into 4 json files by opening them to find the cause of the crash I was having earlier when trying to look at the third daughters info screen/equipment it would crash to desktop. File is from the 2.0 Unnoficial Darkest Desire mod file four_daughters_.camping_skills in raid/camping)

after I put in the ----> ] on line 37 it then says:

Errors: expect a value to be here

After taking some skills out of the file it worked and didn't crash upon clicking the third daughter for the info screen. Anyone know what the cause for this error is and what to put in to fix it? I looked at the file in a Json validate site and it said it was valid so..., I'm lost here.

third_daughter.camping_skills.txt

Darkest Desires v.2.0.zip

I think only way fix the crash is add sex skill to third daughter so i will do it (hope dont get jail for it) and Parse Error is just missing ']' in code wath can easy be fix

Try dowload Daughters of the Fours Pack from here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1342714768

Cannot help you with overlapped skill my work is finedark.jpg.71926c235788be9ca06cf41f7ad30717.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 5:31 AM, Kensou said:

*snip*

I just checked your mod. I'm somewhat unhappy that you took all the lines not written by you from the 'official' version 1.8 without giving proper credit to the original authors. In the end, this has always been a community mod and not yours alone.

19 minutes ago, Eismann said:

I just checked your mod. I'm somewhat unhappy that you took all the lines not written by you from the 'official' version 1.8 without giving proper credit to the original authors. In the end, this has always been a community mod and not yours alone.

I don't add any new line or stolen you line from you mod i just translate string_table.xml it to russian from this post.

On 7/18/2018 at 3:06 AM, Saber2th said:

Unfortunately no images, it would take way too much effort considering how many different heroes there are.

Anyway, here's a few more heroes after finally getting all the dlc's, plus their lines.

darkestdesire.string_table.xml

shieldbreaker.camping_skills.json

crimson_court.camping_skills.json

aegis.camping_skills.json

shrapnel.camping_skills.json

slayer.camping_skills.json

lordblade.camping_skills.json

sisters.camping_skills.json

And i must ask you why you dont add any new class camping skill from Saber2th to you official 1.9 version. Maybe you just to lazy so i collect it and add in one mod.

1 hour ago, Kensou said:

I think only way fix the crash is add sex skill to third daughter so i will do it (hope dont get jail for it) and Parse Error is just missing ']' in code wath can easy be fix

Try dowload Daughters of the Fours Pack from here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1342714768

Cannot help you with overlapped skill my work is finedark.jpg.71926c235788be9ca06cf41f7ad30717.jpg

I just took some of the code lines out, random lines that were long in who it uses the skills on and etc... works fine now. All though i did try to put the ones i took out into another third_daughter.camping_skill.ext.json file and same error popped up but it does work if i just take out the other json file and leave the ext.json in . So i just took it as too many skills being added to 1 class with limited skill slots and just switch back fourth with the json files when i want.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb request/question; but how do i install v.2.1?

Replace the files, or copy paste, and where?

Update:

Nevermind, figured it out, sorry again for the dumb question

For anyone who's lurkin;

unzip file, copy "darkestdesire" folder, simply paste in:

Steam/steamapps/common/DarkestDungeon/mods

On 11/16/2018 at 1:58 AM, dragoon57 said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out hoe to install this. Won't show up in game.

You need to unzip it into the folder \Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\mods

So in the mods folder you should then have a folder called '999999_darkestdesire' with the 3 folders and 2 files directly inside that. Then you should be able to select it from the 'mods' page when you're selecting your game save.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been playing with this mod for a while now and think it's pretty good, and definitely makes certain runs a bit more interesting.

I gotta ask though, is it still being worked on? It has been a while ever since last update and I'm starting to run into some minor issues, like the game crashing on loading screens and camping icons overlapping each other.

Hope to see an update soon.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a small problem. the mod is installed, the game recognizes it, but the only classes spawning with the camping skills are the custom ones. after 13 weeks in game, I have not seen a single default class with any of the camping skills. any idea what the problem is? or am I just being stupid for one reason or another.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, Enhancedgaming said:

I'm having a small problem. the mod is installed, the game recognizes it, but the only classes spawning with the camping skills are the custom ones. after 13 weeks in game, I have not seen a single default class with any of the camping skills. any idea what the problem is? or am I just being stupid for one reason or another.

Stupid question, do you have any other mods that also alter the default class camping skills? Sounds like you've got another mod overriding this one, especially if the custom class skills from this mod are showing up.

Hey guys, i made a thingy. Basically replaced skill images with.. well whatever it seemed more graphical. A bit off from classic style but still very nice. Perhaps i will add some filter so it could look more appropriate.

Installation: Extract into \DarkestDungeon\mods\999999_darkestdesire\raid\camping folder.
Most images are drawn by Incase

tVXrfDa.png

skill_icons.zip

Guest PoisonHalls

I would like to suggest some more phrases (or "barks") into this mod.

I know that i can make it myself, but i think it would be good to help the official modders, what should i do to send them my suggestions? Are they accepting it?

On 2/20/2019 at 11:29 AM, LazyShi said:

Hey guys, i made a thingy. Basically replaced skill images with.. well whatever it seemed more graphical. A bit off from classic style but still very nice. Perhaps i will add some filter so it could look more appropriate.

Installation: Extract into \DarkestDungeon\mods\999999_darkestdesire\raid\camping folder.
Most images are drawn by Incase

tVXrfDa.png

skill_icons.zip

havent used but thanks for doing it :) i'll try to install soon