4 hours ago, TopKoak said:

where would I put these files to patch them into the game?

Place the .json files in this mod's raid/camping folder, same place as the default.camping_skills.json

the darkestdesire.string_table.xml goes in this mod's localization folder then run localization.bat.

Just wanna start off by saying this mod was far more entertaining and in depth (no pun intended) than I expected. The updated Quirks make things a lot of fun, and the camping skills feel powerful without completing breaking everything.

I have found an issue with the Exhibitionist quirk though. While it's description lists it as reducing PROT by 5%, it seems to instead reduce DODGE by a value of 5. It's a bit troubling when it's a quirk my more evade reliant classes seem to develop more often, so I was wondering if there's any sort of patch for it? And if so where I could find it.

Also I'm a total noob when it comes to modding so I just want to make sure that replacing the mod file in my directory won't reset the skills I have in the game.

Sorry if I'm being a bother.

3 hours ago, arpaschad said:

So is this mod updated for Color of Madness? Installed it and the first few missions were good then it fucked up my game with infinite loading screens...

Removed the mod and the game went along fine... 

I have not had any issues

4 hours ago, arpaschad said:

So is this mod updated for Color of Madness? Installed it and the first few missions were good then it fucked up my game with infinite loading screens...

Removed the mod and the game went along fine... 

Is it by any chance a Weald boss dungeon?

On 8/9/2018 at 7:02 PM, Saber2th said:

Is it by any chance a Weald boss dungeon?

I don't know if its a boss but theres an event that said there's a meteor which crashed somewhere forgot the name of the place when i departed to that place then infinite loading screen

5 hours ago, arpaschad said:

I don't know if its a boss but theres an event that said there's a meteor which crashed somewhere forgot the name of the place when i departed to that place then infinite loading screen

This mod works fine with CoM for me and most other people. I only have a problem with activating too many mods at once, which strangely causing me to only crash in Weald boss dungeons' loading screens.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GE16JD said:

Browsing through the .xml file and have seen lines for the Conquistador and Seraph, but, there is no .json file with the mod. Anyone by chance have the files?

I wrote those lines back when I was still using those mods. Unfortunately I had to remove a few class mods due to the amount of class mods crashing my game, I don't have the json files anymore.

On 9/5/2018 at 12:16 AM, Saber2th said:

I wrote those lines back when I was still using those mods. Unfortunately I had to remove a few class mods due to the amount of class mods crashing my game, I don't have the json files anymore.

I thought that was a bit weird when I saw them in it and no json files were available. That explains it. If I knew how to mod, I would add them myself, but, eh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darkest Desires v.2.0 change log:

1. Fix default.camping_skills.json to DLC change from Color of Madness.

2. Add russian translate and add english translate to all ower language.

3. Add modfiles.txt to fix crash in game.

4. Change in all male camp skill from first aid to encourage,

5. Add all previous camping_skills.json in one mod.

New supported classes:

2andb, arachnid, blackswordman, dragonslayers, fool, first_daughter, second_daughter, fourth_daughter, seraph, slayer, thrall, wolfknight, silver_arbalest.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:09 PM, cweez said:

Hmm, an official 1.9 version and an unofficial 2.0. How do I go about seeing what the differences between the two are?

Let me know the difference as I just bought this game and would like to know which I should use.

Edit: b/c on further reading on what is now supported from both the official 1.9 and unofficial 2.0, which now has New supported classes: 2B(Nier Automata), dragonslayers, fool, the daughters, and seraph which I have downloaded. and the official doesn't support them yet(at least to my knowledge).