I may be late to the party, but perhaps someone can help me.

I'm trying to mod the default.camping file myself (primarily to lower the costs of the skills, as I want to use more of them during camping to turn my camp into a lusty fuckfest) but none of my changes appear ingame. I can add new skills to other classes, line rough sex to the vestal for example, but not change the costs or effects. Any ideas why?

Hello! Fun mod, thank you for making and sharing it with us. 

Also! Is it possible to add sound files to these actions? I don't mod and am completely ignorant to how it works. Would it be possible for me to record my own moans and add them to the camp skills? That could be fun! Just curious. 

Again, thanks! My Plague Doctor is able to get the booty she deserves. 

Edit2: This isn't really about this mod. But, it would be great if there were some futa skins. I need to learn how to create custom skins! 

Edit3: Sorry for all the edits! But, I fixed it. Forgot about the load order and had it loading after the custom classes. Changing it to load before the custom class mods fixed it. Oops, silly me! 

• 1 month later...

So far I've had a couple characters able to purchase and use their sexy camping skills in the newly updated/expanded version.  Only "base game" characters so far, as I haven't been able to buy sexy camp skills for any of the user-created classes in the little time I've spent with the update so far.  That non-buy of camp skills is so fart a result of cash flow trouble, not any issues with the interface.  So I'm going to go ahead and say it works at least partially.

4 hours ago, Dekrosse said:

So far I've had a couple characters able to purchase and use their sexy camping skills in the newly updated/expanded version.  Only "base game" characters so far, as I haven't been able to buy sexy camp skills for any of the user-created classes in the little time I've spent with the update so far.  That non-buy of camp skills is so fart a result of cash flow trouble, not any issues with the interface.  So I'm going to go ahead and say it works at least partially.

Thanks for checking, I guess I'll get the new DLC.

Anyway, I've been gradually adding class specific dialogues as I play. I'll put it up for anyone who wants to use it.

The new sex dialogues not only includes camping skills but also dialogues triggered from moving/stopping/provision state/stress state/getting crit'd and many more others.

darkestdesire.string_table.xml

6 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Anyway, I've been gradually adding class specific dialogues as I play. I'll put it up for anyone who wants to use it.

The new sex dialogues not only includes camping skills but also dialogues triggered from moving/stopping/provision state/stress state/getting crit'd and many more others.

How does one use this if I may ask?

8 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Are those added or replaced lines? If you simply added new ones, I'll just add the file to the mod so installing is easier for everyone.

Good to know, thanks for testing.

16 hours ago, YFeyn said:

How does one use this if I may ask?

Replace the file with the same name in Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\mods\999999_darkestdesire\localization with this one and then run the localization.bat.

14 hours ago, Eismann said:

Are those added or replaced lines? If you simply added new ones, I'll just add the file to the mod so installing is easier for everyone.

Do you mean replacing lines from your original xml file? I don't think I have. I've always just added lines in as I play.

Also there are some lines for class mods that are not part of darkest desires yet, including the ones I posted on page 1 and a few here. DON'T USE RONIN/CATAPHRACT/CANNONEER WITHOUT WEREWOLF MOD (They use a bleed effect from that mod).

ronin.camping_skills.json

cataphract.camping_skills.json

surgeon.camping_skills.json

cannoneer.camping_skills.json

On 6/27/2018 at 5:30 AM, Aregemoth said:

Hello, when I try to use localization.bat, about 1/3 of text in game disappears. What need to be done to fix this?

The Localization.bat and surrounding files are a delicate machine, could you describe how you used it I.E.: what .string_table files were in the folder with it and what you did with the .LOC files outputted? And do you still have the original .LOC files? If you don't have the originals validate the game files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JustANormalDude said:

So , the mod just had some new camping skill and new line , but does this had images ? (First time im installing a mod in a game :x)

Unfortunately no images, it would take way too much effort considering how many different heroes there are.

Anyway, here's a few more heroes after finally getting all the dlc's, plus their lines.

shieldbreaker.camping_skills.json

crimson_court.camping_skills.json

aegis.camping_skills.json

shrapnel.camping_skills.json

slayer.camping_skills.json

lordblade.camping_skills.json

sisters.camping_skills.json

Hello all, 

I tried install this mod but sadly the camping skills and the dialogues doesn't show properly i only got the string code version of them ( maybe because i have the game in frnech, i dunno....)

anyway i tried to uninstall it by de-checking it but i still have the lusty skill while camping. How can i get the "normal" camping skill back ?
thanks in advance

On 7/17/2018 at 6:06 PM, Saber2th said:

Unfortunately no images, it would take way too much effort considering how many different heroes there are.

Anyway, here's a few more heroes after finally getting all the dlc's, plus their lines.

shieldbreaker.camping_skills.json

crimson_court.camping_skills.json

aegis.camping_skills.json

shrapnel.camping_skills.json

slayer.camping_skills.json

lordblade.camping_skills.json

sisters.camping_skills.json

where would I put these files to patch them into the game?