42 minutes ago, Eismann said:

That's harsh. Still, I understand the skepticism. It was a rush job way too late at night anyway, so I updated the description.

Nah it was just a joke. 

I didn"t even know there was mod for Darkest Dungeon, thanks for uploading it. 

I edited my default.camping_skills.json, just throwing it here incase someone wants it.

• Changed the Handjob Professional and John Doe skills since it wasn't working and missing tooltip.
  • Gave all male rape skills different positive buffs to the user to balance out the heavy the downsides on the target character.
  • Fixed all sex skills to actually prevent camp ambush like the tool tips says.
  • Minor changes here and there to make the skills more sense or balanced in my opinion.

default.camping_skills.json

I didn't check the balancing of the skills, so it's nice of you to do it. I like your changes and wanted to include them in the next update, if that's alright with you. However, there seem to be some sort of problem with the modified forced skills of the houndmaster and the jester. Maybe you could check it out.

16 hours ago, Eismann said:

I didn't check the balancing of the skills, so it's nice of you to do it. I like your changes and wanted to include them in the next update, if that's alright with you. However, there seem to be some sort of problem with the modified forced skills of the houndmaster and the jester. Maybe you could check it out.

Seems so, crashes my game when i trie to open the skills window for the Jester or Houndmaster.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:53 AM, Eismann said:

Oh sorry I think it's due to the bleed effect I added into their skills. I forgot that I kinda borrowed the camp bleed codes from the werewolf mod as I don't know the default code for bleed, so you'll probably crash if you don't have the mod. Here's the one with the original HP damage instead.

default.camping_skills.json

In the mod files, I've seen that there's already many camp lines for classes not yet supported (lamia, hollow, tusk), will they be added soon? currently only the assassin and the twilight knight are supported entirely if I understood well. (and the assassin is an old class mod, I'm not even sure it works anymore).

8 hours ago, Eldaxer said:

OK, thanks!

PS: There's another class done by the same guy who did the Lamia, maybe you could add this one as well: The Falconer

I edited the falconer in my game, here you go.
Might as well upload all my edits for the other class mods I use.

Falconer: Masturbate, Blowjob (delicate), Footjob

Commissar: Hot Wax (fetish), Footjob, Vaginal Sex (rough)

Trap Maker: Hot Wax (fetish), Foot Worship (fetish), Bound and Gagged (fetish)

Pit Fighter: Midnight facial, Vaginal Sex (forced)

Shield Maiden: Handjob (Dominating), Sit on my face (calm), Vaginal Sex (rough)

Warrior of Sunlight: Crusader (calm), Sit on my face (calm), Orgy

Acolyte of Sun: Blowjob (delicate), Vaginal Sex (tentacles, forced)

Werewolf: Handjob (Dominating), Vaginal Sex (in beast form, forced) P.S One of the bark doesn't quite fit since the werewolf is female

Courtesan: Masturbate, Titfuck, Massage

Tifa: Handjob (Professional), Titfuck, Bukkake

Unfortunately I don't have dialogue for any of them so they just use the default ones.

commissar.camping_skills.json

trap_maker.camping_skills.json

pit_fighter.camping_skills.json

warrior_of_sunlight.camping_skills.json

falconer.camping_skills.json

shield_maiden.camping_skills.json

werewolf.camping_skills.json

courtesan.camping_skills.json

tifa.camping_skills.json

acolyte.camping_skills.json