Looks awesome and your preview brought a smile to my faceĀ :blush:Ā :heart:

Thanks! Could really use something in that area for a little spontaneous cunni! Thanks for taking it on, also feel free to msg me if you ever would like a specific pose for your previews!

OH! I'm sorry to add to the request line.Ā  I just thought it might be a little easier to turn them into an accessory instead of adding every penis mesh to the pants. (And I'm suggesting this with ABSOLUTELY NOOOOĀ experience in editing myself.:lol:)Ā  Anyway!Ā Thank you so much for all you've done so far, I trulyĀ appreciate it.:heart::thumbsup:

As requested by R-Lo and pandabearpaul at LoversLab.
Thanks for the suggestion, please keep them coming I always run out of ideas at some point lol :)
Also I may convert this wonderful item to Sims 2
Thank you to MaretabuniketaĀ  for the item I've overused :) and thank you for your generous TOU
Ā 
FallenPants-Acc.thumb.jpg.295f6c88119ae1d6da36dab48837681f.jpg
Ā 
Can be found in the Gloves Category as most accessories are set to glasses so can be worn with jewellery or Noir's or my bondage accessories.Ā 
Ā 
Same thumbnail as the clothing versions for easy finding.
Ā 
Nadine is using it with the EVE Body version 3 so will work with WildGuy's Body, CmarNYC's Bottom Meshes and Better Body as well
Ā 
Please don't reupload or claim as your own or another creator's work
Ā No paysites/Patreon/AdflyĀ 
Ā 
Credit
Julie J for the edit/UV Map/Accessory

Ā 

DOWNLOAD PAGE

• 3 weeks later...

Something new (well something I've updated)

Ā 

Pirate-CAS.thumb.jpg.4119fdc1bfce66a6b9266d13feda5cf2.jpg

Ā 

Pirate-GAME.thumb.jpg.43f8ab1f9de03e4e399f6af23be3ce7b.jpg

Ā 

An edit of the Maxis Pirate Outfit - I did one before that wasn't base game compatible.Ā 
I've redone it and made it base game compatible.
Terms of Use
Modelled with Boots from Madlen and Maxis/EA
Hat - Maxis/EA

Whip - Severinka
Nick's clothing - Pants by me and Fallen Pants by Maretabuniketa made accessory by me
Animation Used - Punishment Time by R-Lo
Ā