Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch

I wish there was for female creatures. We will most definitely be seeing that one day. I thought BUDungeon was required to play Bravil underground. I also thought it wasn't compatible with OOO. I have read a lot on the forums and maybe it was a long time ago post when there was problems with it. Well I guess I can see if I can get them all working! :D

I think I was talking about Claudia's little secret not compatible with OOO. Isn't that one not compatible? Cause it does change a lot of things.

This tutorial at times is hard to follow because it keeps shifting from here to there. I don't know exactly what is being installed at certain points and when to EXACTLY install them. Most stuff is direct others are not and if you install something early like the HGEC stuff which I thought was supposed to be done was then at the end part of the entire thing. Or something like that. At many points its a shuffle and a pass and you don't know where the pass went to.

Now It does not even say how to get the last result of the looks from that other link.. Just the Dark elf and its horrific look. Theres a lot of things that make it all confusing.. Or maybe its just cause I am a Bear!

edit:

I have to say beautiful people MBP mod all in one is pretty awesome. Lots more races etc. Though many textures are in the wrong places on a lot of female bodies and some males like the Orog and skyrim khajits..

But its pretty cool! :D

Bravil Underground's thread clearly says what is required to run it. BUDungeon is most definitely NOT required!

I have run CLS and OOO at the same time so I don't know why they would not be compatible. I also run Better Cities and it doesn't hurt anything either.

@J8z - DMRA and HGEC are completely compatible as far as textures go. If you would rather install a DMRA body instead of an HGEC one as your default body, that is perfectly fine.

I got everything working but left out BUDungeon. I don't really need it at all. I only now need some walk animations for woman. I got Mur Zik's sexy walk animations. I got it working actually on the second try but it stopped working when I added some more mods like castles and more armors. So I am doing a fresh reinstall with everything properly installed in order. A couple times I installed things then went oops I can't use that and took it off replacing some files I think from other mods. So I am redoing it again. But lesson learned! :P

I think what may of been the problem was the skeleton.nif file. Because when just normally walking the animations were cutting out and skipping and looked weird.

Do you need Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons?

Or

Do you need Growl's universal skeleton?

Many of the mods of BBB and so on say you need Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons where as Growl's is said to contain all that and more? Is that the case?

It would be a very good idea to get the bulk of your mods installed that you know work together and then make a back up your oblivion folder (you can compress it to save space). This way if you install something and it goes south on you then you can restore things pretty effortlessly.

I'm just going to say this in this new message because I got it working. Its all to do with Growlf's Universal skeleton! Thats all I had to do. Balls... Well I turned that into a long masquerade of nothingness. lol

I knew the skeleton worked for everything before hand but was so preoccupied I never went and reactivated it. Foolish me..

For some reason the sexy walk animation does not work with the Khajits which it should. I had it working on them before but now its not working this time. Interesting. All other females are using the walk though so thats good.

Edit: Just read the readme within the Mur Zik's folder and your gold. You just put in the plus eng .esp and its fixed.

Hi, i'm do all of the Guide but Oblivion not Working, in the screen of Loading automatically closes.

But, I'm not Installing Shivering Isles, I'm still downloading it. It's a requisites to Work?

It's a list of mods

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  CM Partners.esm
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.33]
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04  Chanpon.esm
----> Delinquent MASTER: x117race.esm
05  x117race.esm
06  Lovers with PK.esm
++  HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
07  Traduccion Mejorada Oblivion Clan DLAN.esp
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
++  phinix-waterfix.esp
**  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
**  Skyrimized Water HD eng.esp  [Version 1.8.]
09  Skyrimized Water HD BLUE eng.esp  [Version 1.8.]
++  Skyrimized Waters HD BLUE - SI Addon.esp
++  Skyrimized Waters HD - SI Addon.esp
0A  VipCxj_BulletCamera.esp
0B  StandingJOJO.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
0C  Streamline 3.1.esp
0D  StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp
**  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
0E  GlenvarCastle.esp
**  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
**  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
0F  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
++  [Natcalsar] DontHideRings&Amulets_LA V1.0.esp
++  [Natcalsar] DontHideRings&Amulets_HA V1.0.esp
++  [Natcalsar] DontHideRings&Amulets_Clothing V1.0.esp
**  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
10  SetBody.esp
11  Denock Arrows.esp
**  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
**  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
12  Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp
13  DAMerpeople.esp
14  bondage_sex.esp
15  Eroblivion.esp
16  traduoficial.esp
17  BasicInstinct.esp
++  traduoficiallibros.esp
18  Reloj 2.0.esp
19  CTAddPose_v_1.esp
1A  CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
1B  actors_in_charge.esp
1C  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1D  EFGAddPose.esp
1E  shinyEmotions.esp
1F  Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
20  Elves Of Lineage II.esp
21  mamomamo.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
22  mamomamo_MMOneP02.esp
23  Capucines Character Expansion.esp
24  Capucines Character Expansion - No NPC Change.esp
++  Specialanims.esp
25  TigerpawsWater.esp
26  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.33]
27  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
28  LoversFSE.esp
29  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
2A  VipCxjHHTest.esp
2B  OOO-Magic_Script_Effect_Fix.esp  [Version 1.33]
2C  IDKRRR_C_race.esp
2D  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 90]
2F  LoversMagic.esp
30  CM Partners.esp
31  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
32  CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
33  CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp
34  CM Partners NPC NE.esp
35  CM Partners NPC.esp
36  _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
37  Get Wet.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
38  SnowAndHarukoCMPartners.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: Ice Elves and Wolf Elves.esp
39  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
3A  Ice Elves and Wolf Elves.esp
3B  HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp
3C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Knights.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: DLCFrostcrag.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: DLCSpellTomes.esp
3D  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
3E  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
3F  Lop-ears Elf.esp
40  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
41  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
42  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
43  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
44  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
45  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
46  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
47  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
48  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
49  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
4B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
4C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
4D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
4E  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4F  x117Race ENG Race.esp
50  x117race.esp
51  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
52  LoversRaperS.esp
53  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

You have a ton of errors:

----> Delinquent MASTER:

When you see this it means you either are missing a plugin or you need to adjust your load order so that a dependent file is underneath its master file.

Your lovers plugins are a mess. Please click on the spoiler and use the load order listed here as a guide on how to organize yours: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Yes, shivering isle IS required by some lovers plugins. If it is required it will tell you in the OP of that plugin.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent Guide Razarkis!

I've never modded Oblivion, though I've been a TES fan for a long time. I found the AIOblivion 3: Complete Experience mod on Hongfire and it piqued my interest. The instructions someone wrote up on there are friggin' attrocious. I spent 6 hours to try and muddle it together using all the different instructions (I've yet to figure out how to properly clean up dirty mods using TES4Edit), and I'm an IT guy and do this kind of stuff for a living!!! (I'm no programmer though, maybe that's why it was such a bear).

I felt that the CE mod was way over the top and because of all the inconqruencies of the instructions vs application versions and even the application's help pages themselves referencing old versions, it was just painful.

I got CE to work, however, the animations on the characters don't play properly. Everything is a static act. The background text looks overblown and is hard to read and doesn't match up with columns/rows... I'm guessing it's just too many mods too soon. I don't know what half the mods do, and I know that's definitely my fault for jumping into a massive pack like that head first.

Tonight I'm going to try your instructions. Do you happen to have a list of running mods that you successfully ran together? Also possibly a hint of in what application the mods were loaded. CE ended up having me activate some mods through OBMM, others through BAIN packages, etc. Just was a pain to figure out where to enable something so that it wouldn't cause problems.

The request for a good running mod list goes out to everyone on the boards. I'd be interested to see some of the mods people are running. (This would help me with load order and mod choice as well)

EDIT: Can someone please explain to me why the load order list sometimes use ++ and ** ??? I've not found anyone explain that in the few hours of research I've done about using Wyre Bash... :( I guess it may have something to do with doing an Anneal vs Install vs Install Missing???

PS: I have a pretty decent system and can run whatever Oblivion could throw at me.

PROC: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz

MOBO: MSI Z77A-G45

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600

GPU: eVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+

CASE: Thermaltake Level 10GT (VN10001W2N)

PSU: Corsair HX850 850 80+ Gold certified

SFX: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional

HDD1: WD VelociRaptor WD3000HLHX 300GB 10,000rpm 6Gbps

HDD2: Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7,200rpm 6Gbps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay, I've had Oblivion installed for a long time, but I'd avoided using mods because I recall that being a nightmare for me with Morrowind. Trying to get back into it and right off the bat I notice one thing....

Step 1 says "NOT IN PROGRAM FILES". It's even capitalized for god's sake (so glad I didn't miss it like a dofus). However, I'm working off of an install that's been in that folder for a heck of a long time. Is having it installed to the program files folder really going to cause problems? I don't see how it would, but then that's probably a pretty good indicator that I'm new to this whole thing.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

And sorry about the the dumb question (if it's dumb).

okay, I've had Oblivion installed for a long time, but I'd avoided using mods because I recall that being a nightmare for me with Morrowind. Trying to get back into it and right off the bat I notice one thing....

Step 1 says "NOT IN PROGRAM FILES". It's even capitalized for god's sake (so glad I didn't miss it like a dofus). However, I'm working off of an install that's been in that folder for a heck of a long time. Is having it installed to the program files folder really going to cause problems? I don't see how it would, but then that's probably a pretty good indicator that I'm new to this whole thing.

If you are running XP then you are safe.  If you have Vista, Win7 or Win8 then it is a really good idea to reinstall outside of the program files directory.  The issue is microsoft's UAC and permissions.  Between those two things it will play havoc with you trying to install and use mods.  If you really want to use mods (if you are playing vanilla Oblivion then you are in for a HUGE treat with mods) then you need to reinstall to something like:

C:\Games\Oblivion or even a second internal drive.

If you are running XP then you are safe.  If you have Vista, Win7 or Win8 then it is a really good idea to reinstall outside of the program files directory.  The issue is microsoft's UAC and permissions.  Between those two things it will play havoc with you trying to install and use mods.  If you really want to use mods (if you are playing vanilla Oblivion then you are in for a HUGE treat with mods) then you need to reinstall to something like:

C:\Games\Oblivion or even a second internal drive.

Aaaaaand that's why I ask ^.^

New install ahoy! This could take a while :P

Thanks for your advice, Greg. If I can ever save you hours of annoyance somehow, say the word ^.^

One last question before I think I have this wrapped up!

I've had some problems unpacking Ozmo's high-rez textures. Specifically, I can complete the first decompression normally, but the second decompression is a no-go. I get an error message stating the file cannot be opened as an archive.

Would this be due to me using 7-zip instead of winrar?

Any advice would be wonderful ^.^

Thanks again!

OP BEGIN (sorry for my primitive formatting)

7) Pick your Texture Replacer(s) - there are a bunch of these, as well - these are the two I use: Ozmo's - the 4096, of course. I won't give you a tutorial on how to use apply them, but there's the link. 

EDIT: You REQUIRE the following link in order to have textures of the Diablo Elves. Download the bottom link in the original post. PYFFIed mesh and high-rez textures.

OP END

I want to install this : Setbody Reloaded with Autosetbody I understand I need Ozmo's textures and the requirements of that mod, however if I download that body replacer...

Will I still need to download this: "And high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin" (the last option in the link mentioned after the yellow text above)

I want to have MPB and after that, XEO in this new install. I also want to use HGEC as my body replacer. From what  I've understood, "SETBODY RELOADED...." is all I need (with its requirements) to be able to have HGEC + others in my game. I am unclear if by using this mod, Diablo Elves are fine, and therefore don't need to follow the instructions (and save time/possible errors) for #7.

Ah, I thought something was odd, being that it states 2k Oily, when I've got the 4k ones. 

So I am fine with MBP & the Diablo Elves if I just install the 4k Ozmo textures, no need for anything else?

OH, on skeletons. Should I install growlf's one, and then the lovers animation workshop one, or simply use the lovers animation workshop skeleton? Is the lover's skeleton fully compatible with anything that states growlf as a requirement?

IE, Should I use the lovers animation skeleton instead of growlfs, as it can now act as the defacto required skeleton?

I've followed the steps very carefully.

However... All of my females (old save as well as newly created) now have penis....

(I wanted to solve the texture problem and now ran into this horrible nightmare)

Please help

Update 1: Re-installed everything and still the same.

Update 2:

I've discovered something:

I've download a NIF file view and found a penis in the file:

Data \ Meshes \ Character \ _male \ femalelowerbody.nif

Could this be the sole reason or am I missing a "Switch" or something?

Update 3:

Discovered a Penis on the other Female body that I downloaded earlier.

So it must have been there all the time..  It is some kind of switch I'm missing...

The only thing I have in addition to the recommended items were Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Could this have over written the switch?

Update 4:

Its kind of fixed right now, I'm in the middle of installing one thing, look into the game, then one thing, look into the game to see which one exactly made it happened.