Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch

Wow, thanks, i have done all step by step and it works fine. I only have a question: now all the womens naked look like this http://imgbox.com/adh5bCSI but in others colors, you know, with very big tits and that. I preffer how look the bodies with the female eyecandy body replacer but i dont know how to do that. PLease help me.

I dont speak english so dont laught at my writing mistakes xD

Wow' date=' thanks, i have done all step by step and it works fine. I only have a question: now all the womens naked look like this http://imgbox.com/adh5bCSI but in others colors, you know, with very big tits and that. I preffer how look the bodies with the female eyecandy body replacer but i dont know how to do that. PLease help me.

I dont speak english so dont laught at my writing mistakes xD

[/quote']

It looks like you installed the DMRA body or perhaps the Speedbuster one. Uninstall that body and install this one: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34442 and pick the breast size that you want.

If you are using Fore's NoMaaM animations the install the option that contains no animations as per the instructions on the descriptions page.

It looks like you installed the DMRA body or perhaps the Speedbuster one. Uninstall that body and install this one: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34442 and pick the breast size that you want.

If you are using Fore's NoMaaM animations the install the option that contains no animations as per the instructions on the descriptions page.

Thanks! I have done what you said and now its better for me. Now i found that the blowjob animation that i get when i ask for sex with another person in the game, doesnt work properly. Its like she is too far from he to make contact, and i dont know if its normal or if its something that i installed wrong, what can i do? help me please.

Thanks! I have done what you said and now its better for me. Now i found that the blowjob animation that i get when i ask for sex with another person in the game' date=' doesnt work properly. Its like she is too far from he to make contact, and i dont know if its normal or if its something that i installed wrong, what can i do? help me please.

[/quote']

Some animation positions are off a bit, blowjob is one of them. It is also dependent on physically where in the game your PC and the NPC he/she is having H with. Flat ground/location is best, unlevel ground worst as the game tries to compensate for it and just mucks it up.

You can change position locations holding down the SHIFT key + 1,2,3,4 or 9,0. For example SHIFT+1 or SHIFT+2 will move the NPC or your PC forward and back.

There is also work being done to improve animations by Nusbie, another member is working to build a library of available animations so you can swap out those you don't like for those that you do. Check the downloads section for Lovers.

NOTE: The shift key speeding the movement "only" works if you have lovers versions 94 or 96. It does not work with version 91 0r 93.

With version 91 and 93 just press the above listed number keys (the ones at the top of your keyboard - the numbpad number keys will not work).

NOTE: The shift key speeding the movement "only" works if you have lovers versions 94 or 96. It does not work with version 91 0r 93.

With version 91 and 93 just press the above listed number keys (the ones at the top of your keyboard - the numbpad number keys will not work).

Thanks! that helped me a lot. Now i tried to run the "LoversCreatures 1.4.1 latest" but no matter where i put it in the wrye bash list, the game dont start correctly. can you help me with that, please?

Thanks! that helped me a lot. Now i tried to run the "LoversCreatures 1.4.1 latest" but no matter where i put it in the wrye bash list' date=' the game dont start correctly. can you help me with that, please?

[/quote']

Latest? Make sure you have installed the compatibility patch that matches which version of lovers that you are running.

To help you I need to see you load order. Please read this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Latest? Make sure you have installed the compatibility patch that matches which version of lovers that you are running.

To help you I need to see you load order. Please read this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Thanks, good advice. There was some things that i had not understood, cause i dont speak english so good, but now im understanding everything better. I've changed a couple of things and it seems that averything works properly, except that in some creatures (well, only in the normal dog by now) the penis doesnt appear D: Any idea?

This is what i've done in wrye bash (its the 300 version)

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-sshot9-8037286.html

And please i've got other non related question: the settings of the positions are unique for each position and affect all creatures and people, or each creature/people saves its own position settings?

I kwnow that you havent done the mod, but i cannot resolve that.

Nandio, to get dogs to have penises you will need to install the resources from lovers bitch. You don't need the esp just the meshes\textures.

In the future post your load order in text for as pictures are difficult to get to and I can't copy\paste anything from it. In the link I gave you I tell how to do this via both OBMM and Wrye Bash.

Next, you have a duplicate in your plugins:

Lovers Magic.esp

Lovers Magic - Japanese version.esp

I don't think you are supposed to be using both esp files. Right now the Japanese version is lower in your load order and is overwriting the one above it.

As to your question: Lovers will save any position adjustments you make for that animation. However, you can only have one adjustment per each individual animation. Thus if you adjust things for having sex with a very tall npc it will be off when you use it on a very short npc. Best thing to do is adjust things with an average height npc (imperials are default height) and leave it alone. Adjustments during sex can be made with the 1-4 and 0-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard.

Cheers,

Greg

Question! Got up to step C, which tells me to install some stuff in a folder called "Oblivion Install Directory\Data\OBSE\Plugin"........I can't find anything called "Oblivion Install Directory", not even with a full computer file search. Where the heck is this mystery file? Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly am I doing when I click "rebuild patch", then "build patch"? What purpose does the bashed file serve?

Because ATM all it seems to do is make me crash during the intro videos (like when it says Bethesda, or a little after that.) I know its got to do SOMETHING important, but what :P?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey' date=' nowhere else to post this so I guess I'll post it here. The first step they recommend is installing Oblivion to the C:\Games folder. I'm using Steam, how do I change the install directory? Thank you.

[/quote']

First find the folder "steamapps" You will need to move the entire folder and its subfolders to a temp location. Doing this makes sure you don't have to install any of your games again.

Then uninstall steam. Then reinstall steam where you want it and exit it completely.

Now move the steamapps folder back and overwrite the one steam made. Fire up steam and let it update and you should be set.

Here is a steam page that goes into more detail: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

Okay' date=' that's a lot. I'll have to work up the nerve to mess with my games that much (I have a lot), but once it's done I can move on. Will Steam know to put future games in that new location? And will Steam Workshop mods still automatically update as normal?

[/quote']

Steam will never know the difference. It will install new games to the new location and update normally. It doesn't care where you install it to. That is why I linked you to the steam trouble shooting page so you would know that this is not a hack or any other shady type deal. :)

I have well over 100 steam games and have done this, so I can assure you it works. I can also assure you that it takes a LONG time to move if you have a bunch of games. Best deal is to do the two moves at night just prior to going to sleep as it will tie up your computer.

Yeah, my computer automatically shuts itself off if I don't use it for more than an hour, even if it's running a program. It's convenient for when I forget it's on and it saves power, but it prevents me from doing any sort of overnight downloads. I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it on a weekend when I have nothing else to do.