On 12/4/2017 at 5:01 PM, Animan said:

so i did all this:

-select an outfit you already have the preset you want

-"save as" preset box (to the right, under "Group filter")

-check the boxes for the "DCP" and DCPheels" groups and name it whatever you'd like

-after hitting "ok", another save window will pop up. Here is where I named my presets with a "presetName_groupName" (this is so I know what presets are saved to what groups)

-finish saving, then exit and re-enter Bodyslide. select groups "DCP" and "DCPheels" in the group filter.

-then build each piece.

and i dont see it in my additemmenu at all, am i doing something wrong?

Did you actually activate the "DragongodmodsClothesPack.esp" in your preferred mod organizer?

13 hours ago, Animan said:

how do i do that? thanks for the quick reply btw

Well, I assume you're using a mod manager of some sort. If its NMM, there's a tab called "plugins" to activate there. If you aren't, you would need to load the default Skyrim launcher, click "Data" and check mark the box next to DragongodmodsClothesPack.esp.

51 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Very nice. I converted this to UUNP for personal use and was pleased with the results. There was almost no clipping to fix, and the bras retained their proper shape instead of being stuffed into the cleavage. Great meshes. Kudos!

Would you mind sharing those?

19 minutes ago, damaskos said:

Would you mind sharing those?

I'll let the mod author choose to release a UUNP version or not. Besides, I didn't convert the heels because I don't know how to do that yet. The outfit meshes are very good so if you want to try converting them yourself it would be easy.

On 12/19/2017 at 8:56 AM, hawgdaddy said:

I am getting some problems with the in-game textures, too.  Black patches on the yellow outfits.  Also, the HDT is a little weird.  One boob bounce more than the other.  That doesn't happen with any other outfit.

Which outfit piece specifically? Can't just say yellow...

I did not include a base HDT for the outfits. Which means whatever your HDT file is set to is what my outfits will show. (Since everyone has different preferences)

On 12/20/2017 at 5:22 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

Which outfit piece specifically? Can't just say yellow...

I did not include a base HDT for the outfits. Which means whatever your HDT file is set to is what my outfits will show. (Since everyone has different preferences)

Not sure if this is what they are talking about, but the party dress textures go dark near light sources. I added the SLSF2_Assume_Shadowmask flag to BSLightingShaderProperty which fixed it.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, onesumgame said:

Not sure if this is what they are talking about, but the party dress textures go dark near light sources. I added the SLSF2_Assume_Shadowmask flag to BSLightingShaderProperty which fixed it.

Thank you for letting me know. Would this flag be helpful to put on all armors or can it ruin some? I'm building up another patch, that's the only reason I ask.

2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Thank you for letting me know. Would this flag be helpful to put on all armors or can it ruin some? I'm building up another patch, that's the only reason I ask.

The flag (which goes in the Shader Flags 2 line) seems to add partial transparency to armor, so I don't know if it's something you would want to add to all of them. To my recollection the party dress was the only one to which I added the flag.

I had to add the flag to many armors from different mods otherwise they glow bright or become dark depending on nearby light sources. It seems odd that so many armor mods have this issue which makes me wonder if the problem is with my game.

• 3 weeks later...

Neat mod, went with the red ones as it matches my slaves hair colour

Spoiler

20180112193346_1.thumb.jpg.a3c5fad568b0efb4ee0f2abfc409ea56.jpg

20180112193359_1.thumb.jpg.75bec6b9e2492113bded9a1c8686e2e8.jpg

At some angles of view they disappear though

Spoiler

20180112193403_1.thumb.jpg.61e183a4a4dbe4f783055d5c160a492d.jpg

And i dont recall the two hander clipping through her quite so much on other armor, built everything with bodyslide using CBBE HDT

On 1/12/2018 at 2:04 PM, Skellyjelly said:

Heads up, the Condom belt causes an instant ctd if equipped. 

Well seeing as I checked and it doesn't CTD for me, nor have I gotten any other reports about it, it might just be your game. My mod shouldn't be conflicting with anything seeing as it's all original content.

On 1/12/2018 at 2:37 PM, pinky6225 said:

Neat mod, went with the red ones as it matches my slaves hair colour

Reveal hidden contents

20180112193346_1.thumb.jpg.a3c5fad568b0efb4ee0f2abfc409ea56.jpg

20180112193359_1.thumb.jpg.75bec6b9e2492113bded9a1c8686e2e8.jpg

At some angles of view they disappear though

Reveal hidden contents

20180112193403_1.thumb.jpg.61e183a4a4dbe4f783055d5c160a492d.jpg

And i dont recall the two hander clipping through her quite so much on other armor, built everything with bodyslide using CBBE HDT

I don't know how to fix that, but it seems to only happen on transparent armor pieces.

On 1/12/2018 at 2:04 PM, Skellyjelly said:

Heads up, the Condom belt causes an instant ctd if equipped. 

On 1/15/2018 at 10:48 AM, dragongodmod117 said:

Well seeing as I checked and it doesn't CTD for me, nor have I gotten any other reports about it, it might just be your game. My mod shouldn't be conflicting with anything seeing as it's all original content.

Upon further investigation, it seems that the nif file for that piece had become corrupt somehow. I just uploaded a patch to fix it. Overwrite the files it asks and re-bodyslide the gear.

Sorry about that. :confused:

4 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Upon further investigation, it seems that the nif file for that piece had become corrupt somehow. I just uploaded a patch to fix it. Overwrite the files it asks and re-bodyslide the gear.

Sorry about that. :confused:

Ey no problem friendo. It's a good armor pack and everything else works fine. 

This is a fantastic clothing pack. It's the first clothing pack I managed to get the hang of converting in bs/os. Quick question though

How do I compile the hoop earrings and such? All I have is a bunch of clothing and heels .nif files. Am I missing something simple? They don't show up without compiling either. (Although this could be assumed seeing as the rest needed to be built before use)

Thanks for your help, and keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 9:28 AM, wherewulf028 said:

This is a fantastic clothing pack. It's the first clothing pack I managed to get the hang of converting in bs/os. Quick question though

How do I compile the hoop earrings and such? All I have is a bunch of clothing and heels .nif files. Am I missing something simple? They don't show up without compiling either. (Although this could be assumed seeing as the rest needed to be built before use)

Thanks for your help, and keep up the good work

Woops, forgot to add the meshes for the earrings. They have no reason to be sent through bodyslide so they won't be there. I'll upload them in a bit.

EDIT: I looked and it says that all the earrings are in game. They don't get put through bodyslide though.

dang it. i just downloaded the 1.3 version yesterday... any chance you could upload a patch for updating from 1.3 to 1.4? i've very bad and limited internet connection. aaaand the files on ll is not downloading using download manager so i have to use chrome. i wasted 500 mb trying download and redownload this mod. :tongue: