15 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Oh damn, some data I forgot to fully delete before uploading. Oh well. Yeah it's ok. Just means the group I made for you all isn't "correct." I'll fix that for the next version. 

Thanks for letting me know.

good to know.

1 minute ago, evilryusam said:

uh downloaded the mod but i can't seem to pick my bodyslide and or even see some of the armors at all :/.

you mean the texture isn't loading in the bodyslide? cos it's ok. the textures will load in the game. and some items are translucent so might not be easily visible. i think.

11 minutes ago, evilryusam said:

well i got around one of the problems, but it seems like OP is already aware of the dragonsong not 

you mean the stuff i uploaded the image above? they haven't been added.

3 hours ago, johntrine said:

justa a question though. when i use bodyslide, i get this. is this normal?

mod.thumb.PNG.aedbac328cccc77b99c87afbf0b441cc.PNG

1 hour ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Oh damn, some data I forgot to fully delete before uploading. Oh well. Yeah it's ok. Just means the group I made for you all isn't "correct." I'll fix that for the next version. 

44 minutes ago, johntrine said:

hmmm. i am stumped... ANYONE HERE!!! us modding noobs need help. XD

So in my experience with Bodyslide, I had to make a new preset almost every time for new armors.

But I would do this:

-select an outfit you already have the preset you want

-"save as" preset box (to the right, under "Group filter")

-check the boxes for the "DCP" and DCPheels" groups and name it whatever you'd like

-after hitting "ok", another save window will pop up. Here is where I named my presets with a "presetName_groupName" (this is so I know what presets are saved to what groups)

-finish saving, then exit and re-enter Bodyslide. select groups "DCP" and "DCPheels" in the group filter.

-then build each piece.

I just select the body and preset and then batch build the outfits. Works normally for me.

To me it looks like these outfits can't find the textures in game.

DCP panty - fancy

DCP panty - open

DCP top - cut corset

DCP top - full corset

DCP bra - revealing

6 hours ago, zupra said:

I just select the body and preset and then batch build the outfits. Works normally for me.

DCP panty - fancy

DCP panty - open

DCP top - cut corset

DCP top - full corset

DCP bra - revealing

i asked this above. here is the conversation

16 hours ago, johntrine said:

justa a question though. when i use bodyslide, i get this. is this normal?

mod.thumb.PNG.aedbac328cccc77b99c87afbf0b441cc.PNG

14 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

19 hours ago, zupra said:

DCP panty - fancy

DCP panty - open

DCP top - cut corset

DCP top - full corset

DCP bra - revealing

When you say "can't find", are they black textures or the reflective purple/pink? 

Edit: Just checked the CK and in-game, everything shows textures for me... hmmm

Edit: Also are you in-game and the textures aren't found or in Bodyslide?

I have the same problem. Loaded the mod in NMM, loaded it in bodyslide and no textures. None of my preset are showing. so I built the full corset and looked in the meshes folder, found the bra and its plain white. So, I did a manual install and still no slider presets will show, not texture paths.  Here is the booty skirt in the shapedata folder. No texture paths. 

capture_001_03122017_084941.jpg

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

I have the same problem. Loaded the mod in NMM, loaded it in bodyslide and no textures. None of my preset are showing. so I built the full corset and looked in the meshes folder, found the bra and its plain white. So, I did a manual install and still no slider presets will show, not texture paths.  Here is the booty skirt in the shapedata folder. No texture paths. 

capture_001_03122017_084941.jpg

Thank you for being more specific...

Since I made one outfit per set of textures, all of the textures are in the CK under the "TextureSet" tab, so you wouldn't be able to see the textures unless you're in-game or the CK.

As for the slider presets, I had assumed everyone has their own preference for body shapes and thought everyone has their own saved preset (aside from the default ones). So below is what I meant for everyone to do (if they didn't already know how).

On 11/30/2017 at 12:15 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

So in my experience with Bodyslide, I had to make a new preset almost every time for new armors.

But I would do this:

-check the boxes for the "DCP" and DCPheels" groups and name it whatever you'd like

-after hitting "ok", another save window will pop up. Here is where I named my presets with a "presetName_groupName" (this is so I know what presets are saved to what groups)

-finish saving, then exit and re-enter Bodyslide. select groups "DCP" and "DCPheels" in the group filter.

-then build each piece.

On 1.12.2017 at 9:14 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

When you say "can't find", are they black textures or the reflective purple/pink? 

Edit: Just checked the CK and in-game, everything shows textures for me... hmmm

Edit: Also are you in-game and the textures aren't found or in Bodyslide?

Yes in-game and the textures are like reflective black or something.

2 hours ago, zupra said:

Yes in-game and the textures are like reflective black or something.

Well I just went and deleted my mod and reinstalled it. I still have all the textures showing. Have you tried to redownload the mod again? maybe there was some type of glitchy connection issue...

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

i've only had the problem of the outfits shows no texture in bold in bodyslide preview and outfit studio but in game they look perfect... no texture proble. i'm using mod organiser if anyone's curious.

Don't worry about not seeing the textures in Bodyslide/ Outfit Studio since I made one model for ~11 textures each. 

so i did all this:

-then build each piece.

and i dont see it in my additemmenu at all, am i doing something wrong?