Introducing me, come say hello <3

Simite

4 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Well I sort of cheated so no, you have to manually equip the phone I linked in my thread to make the animation work as intended :)

Okay, I've just always wanted to get some of them close up's during the action y'know, for nice arts, yeah that's it. :D

23 minutes ago, Simite said:

Okay so maybe I have misunderstood what I'm supposed to do, but I just opened the blend file with S4S, saved it in a new package, extracted the CLP and CLPHD from the new package, deleted the existing CLP+CLPHD+Key files from the package I already had, imported the new ones double clicked the CLP file and set the name which made the new key file. saved then changed the animation clip name in the XML to the new clip name from the new animation CLP, imported new XML to replace old and then saved before testing, still not working for me :(

Thank you for your help, sorry if I'm a pain XD

Maybe you mean exporting directly from blender? I usually just click "save", I'm so confused >.<

what vers s4s and s4pe you have,

i do same step

make new clip animation package using s4s, import your blend file there. and do next step (export clip and clip header in s4pe, create new package in s4pe, then re-import all needed files there and save it)

AHA! I found it, thank you thank you everyone for your help. I think I've gained a good understanding on how to set up for future animations. I had the name of the Clip in XML as "PosePack_201711261352295240_set_1" instead of "Simite:PosePack_201711261352295240_set_1". I'm such a brain dead old fart now. XD

20 minutes ago, Simite said:

Thanks, I should have known this, but I didn't. Many many pictures could have been so much better had I known ;-;

Its all part of learning I guess, but then it's a fun way to go back and reproduce your favourite pics

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Its all part of learning I guess, but then it's a fun way to go back and reproduce your favourite pics

Yeah, I love taking pictures in sims, I'll have to start sharing them soon :)

2 hours ago, TomatoEddie said:

R-Lo, dearest,

radical change of subject.
i wish you and your loved ones a great week. :heart:

my fraternal hug to you;

TEddie (short for Tomato Eddie)

Awwwww, that's so sweet.

I know you was saying it to R-Lo but I wish the same for you man :)

Updated my package again but still not feeling like its worth making a download page for it yet since I'm still having many learning problems, there seems to be some alignment issues, maybe its to do with the timing or something I'm not sure, some of it looks okay some of it not so much. Check it out if you want it is very much working. (Its attached to the first post)

I havn't gotten round to adding sounds to any of the animations yet either I will add them at some point.

On 11/23/2017 at 7:45 AM, Simite said:

Hello too you all, I'm Simite, this is my first post here so I'm going to make it a good one. 

Firstly, I'd like to thank turbodriver for creating the mod and all of the animators and various other types of artist who are creating and have created for wicked whims, I've had a lot of fun playing with this mod now, with almost 2,000 free animations this is a wonderful community with great and talented people. 

So now with that said I've taken to creating myself, it started with some recolours for some posters and now I'm also getting started on my first animations, again thanks to the wonderful people in this community with the helpful guides from turbo and Azmodan, RedAbyss (;]) and others, the experience has been a lot easier then I had anticipated. I'm using blender and they are my first animations of any kind ever so I'm not expecting them to be especially good, but any suggestions, tips or helpful information anyone can offer; it would be appreciated. (I'm using Azmo's male rig, for now only solo male animations hopefully with AP.)

[Edit] A little more about where I'm up to, I've had a lot of fun learning how to animate in blender and all the tutorials and guides around the site have been super helpful. Thanks Guys 'n' Gals. :D

I will be trying to make solo male animations first and then possibly try to move onto m/m animations when I'm a little more comfortable on how to set things up.

[Edit:6/12/17] I have attached my latest animations package that I'm still working on these animations they are not exactly finished but they are working.

8(12) total animations, 1 male solo hand job, Another 3 stage solo male hand job animations and 1 4 stage(2) m/m anal animation that I'm very much in the process of cleaning up some slight mistakes, any feedback would be great. :) <3

Clips of the animations:

Reveal hidden contents

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
Video-2.webmsd.webm

Video-4.webmhd.webm

Video-5.webmhd.webm

Thank you for reading, hope you have a nice day. :)

WW_Simite_Animations_AP.package

Bless you for making M/M strictly animations.

:heart:

• 2 months later...

Archived