LunarEclipse's penis rigged

Firstly I want to thank you for updating Lunar's mod, this is my favorite penis addition I've found for the game and I'm glad that it's not been abandoned like I had feared it was :) That being said, I've run into some problems since updating to the latest version of Wicked Whims, version 3.2.4.121.2 from patreon. Turbo has made the new default WW penis support the custom rig bones, which seems to be causing some issues with Lunar's penis. The default version of Lunar's mesh is being overridden by Turbo's, causing oddities in both CAS and game, see pictures for visuals of what I mean below.

Spoiler

5a28dfa462145_12-06-17_9-29-14PM.png.b85c07218adec66928d6fda087221a87.png 5a28dfa623866_12-07-17_1-06-08AM.png.7bdeff1f449509d749ded9d9195e1285.png

15 hours ago, BlindingEchoes said:

Firstly I want to thank you for updating Lunar's mod, this is my favorite penis addition I've found for the game and I'm glad that it's not been abandoned like I had feared it was :) That being said, I've run into some problems since updating to the latest version of Wicked Whims, version 3.2.4.121.2 from patreon. Turbo has made the new default WW penis support the custom rig bones, which seems to be causing some issues with Lunar's penis. The default version of Lunar's mesh is being overridden by Turbo's, causing oddities in both CAS and game, see pictures for visuals of what I mean below.

Hide contents

5a28dfa462145_12-06-17_9-29-14PM.png.b85c07218adec66928d6fda087221a87.png 5a28dfa623866_12-07-17_1-06-08AM.png.7bdeff1f449509d749ded9d9195e1285.png

The rig has nothing to do with the penis models itself other than allowing to animate them. You need the change the used penis in-game through the Penis Settings, you never do it in CAS and it won't work if you do anything in CAS.

On 12/7/2017 at 4:55 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

The rig has nothing to do with the penis models itself other than allowing to animate them. You need the change the used penis in-game through the Penis Settings, you never do it in CAS and it won't work if you do anything in CAS.

Thanks for the headsup, I actually just figured out the penis settings yesterday which is why I was coming back to amend my question. I never had to use them before because I just used the default penis, although I still don't understand why I'm seeing the second set of penis' in CAS. I only ever saw the Lunar one before, but now the WW versions are showing up too. I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume I did something wrong because I'm an idiot lol, because normally the only thing I worry about in CAS regarding Sims genitals is picking out a skin tone tattoo to match the overlay I'm using and that's it.

Thank you for creating this mod!  However, I noticed an issue when equipping the rigged penis on a female sim.  For some animations, the penis appears to be either floating/disconnected or is barely attached to the sim's body.  I followed the installation instructions exactly as stated, and I'm pretty sure that I don't have any conflicting mods.  Here are some examples of this issue:

Spoiler

5a2ecf58c816d_12-09-17_3-02-16PM.thumb.png.2b034120ed3b1342b23444f6f7a48fa8.png

Spoiler

5a2ecf645dd2d_12-09-17_2-45-13PM.thumb.png.df47c5b76ca23655caa17ba7c3c0adc3.png

This did not occur when I was using the original Lunar Eclipse model.  I noticed that in the original model, the female's lower body was slightly lowered to align with the penis mesh.  In the new model, the lower body is at the same height as the vanilla female body, which causes her penis to appear much lower than it originally was.  I think this might be the reason why the penis appears disconnected from the body in some animations.  Below is a comparison of the two, with Lunar Eclipse's original model on the left and the rigged model on the right.

Spoiler

Screenshot1.png.98d35eb43067c13bf167199ad8944319.png

Wasn't sure were to post this so... 2nd place---> 

Hello,

Been working with and finally got it to work, but only the default one works,  the lunar one won't.  Sorta caught me off guard when i changed from LE to default  Colors on LE are all good that was main thing at first, but i finally looked in mirror and changed the skin.

Am i missing something AP works great with default.

Unless i have to delete it, and in that case which fill must die :smile:

1 hour ago, Jeepster said:

Wasn't sure were to post this so... 2nd place---> 

Hello,

Been working with and finally got it to work, but only the default one works,  the lunar one won't.  Sorta caught me off guard when i changed from LE to default  Colors on LE are all good that was main thing at first, but i finally looked in mirror and changed the skin.

Am i missing something AP works great with default.

Unless i have to delete it, and in that case which fill must die :smile:

I had similar problems with LE penis you can check out the last few posts on this thread and see how it helps 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69770-sims-4-lunar-eclipse-new-hd-penis-model-hard-and-soft-ver-updatewickedwhims-compatible/?page=24&tab=comments#comment-2080808

23 hours ago, anszor72 said:

Thank you for creating this mod!  However, I noticed an issue when equipping the rigged penis on a female sim.  For some animations, the penis appears to be either floating/disconnected or is barely attached to the sim's body.  I followed the installation instructions exactly as stated, and I'm pretty sure that I don't have any conflicting mods.  Here are some examples of this issue:

Reveal hidden contents

5a2ecf58c816d_12-09-17_3-02-16PM.thumb.png.2b034120ed3b1342b23444f6f7a48fa8.png

Reveal hidden contents

5a2ecf645dd2d_12-09-17_2-45-13PM.thumb.png.df47c5b76ca23655caa17ba7c3c0adc3.png

This did not occur when I was using the original Lunar Eclipse model.  I noticed that in the original model, the female's lower body was slightly lowered to align with the penis mesh.  In the new model, the lower body is at the same height as the vanilla female body, which causes her penis to appear much lower than it originally was.  I think this might be the reason why the penis appears disconnected from the body in some animations.  Below is a comparison of the two, with Lunar Eclipse's original model on the left and the rigged model on the right.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot1.png.98d35eb43067c13bf167199ad8944319.png

I guess it's because I didn't update the optional tattoo version model file for female sims in female frame, so your sim is using the old penis with the new legs.

I know the mod has some issues but I don't know how to fix them. I had limitations creating this because I don't have the original models for all the combinations of frames-genders, just the one for males with male frame. The tools weren't helping either since Sims4Studio isn't the best for importing different frames and genders into the same file and I can't use Sims4CasTools either because it only imports files from a program that I don't know how to use. I did it the best I could with what I got, sorry :confused:

16 hours ago, Jeepster said:

Thks, thats what i used to get me this far + this page here.  I was wondering maybe some conflict or such. 

But i'll give it another look threw thanks again.

Have you selected LunarEclipse's penis for that sim with WickedWhims? You have to change it for each sim or they'll use the default penis instead

6 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

I guess it's because I didn't update the optional tattoo version model file for female sims in female frame, so your sim is using the old penis with the new legs.

I know the mod has some issues but I don't know how to fix them. I had limitations creating this because I don't have the original models for all the combination on frames-gender, just the one for males with male frame. The tools weren't helping either since Sims4Studio isn't the best for importing different frames and genders into the same file and I can't use Sims4CasTools either because it only imports files from a program that I don't know how to use. I did it the best I could with what I got, sorry :confused:

I understand, that's completely fine.  You've still done a great job with the mod, and I'm happy with it overall!

Yes, i have followed everything to the T and all default using AP1 Handjob and any other AP to see if it works.  LE doesn't but WW does, going to mess with it some more and see if anything changes.

i have another post was reaching out for help there to where B1ohazard is throwing me some ideas.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87101-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/?page=13&tab=comments#comment-2082411       no sure how to make pictures hidden tho :confused: thought i would show main issue Using AP 1  One works and one doesn't i have all files you said REQUIREMENTS and where they need to be.  Lunar has its own folder WW has its own folder, nude skins have there own folder.  WW is 115j .   Never had this file old LunarEclipse's penis or any Lunar, so i know i don't have anything from it besides what you said to have.

works.png

doesn't.png

23 minutes ago, Jeepster said:

yes everything Works thanks to your file.... I guess i missed that reading thru.  Thank you very much for your feed back :smile: 

Vampiressa

:neutral: Tell me you didn't install my file before LunarEclipse's files... If you did that you basically overwrote the rigged penis by me with the old unrigged one by LunarEclipse. The model can't move if it doesn't have the proper bone assignments.

Oh by the way, you can hide screenshoots and text by selecting them in the editor and clicking on the spoiler button (the black eye next to the emoticons button).

1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

:neutral: Tell me you didn't install my file before LunarEclipse's files... If you did that you basically overwrote the rigged penis by me with the old unrigged one by LunarEclipse. The model can't move if it doesn't have the proper bone assignments.

Oh by the way, you can hide screenshoots and text by selecting them in the editor and clicking on the spoiler button (the black eye next to the emoticons button).

No no no... lol  -- i got a link to come here.. figure yours was just to what to install... nothing about getting a EXTRA updated file to make it work... basically i came to read and got no file from here....   Basically just reading LE made me a bit wired trying to figure out what i was having to use.  but all is good now :smiley:   Thank you much -- the good thing tho -- if anyone else has this issue lol  but yeah, that link in prior post explains who had a help in my issue but then again to even try to help in mod issues is a plus in my and i hope others eyes.  Merry Christmas *Disclaimer - not the best place to post a Christmas wish but hey i been drinking and just finished watched Scrooged *  :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Beautifull407 said:

Hello.

Im a really big fan of your penises lol 

But Ive run into a problem with your penises... They now crash my game and Im trying to update but I dont see any newer versions.

Can you PLEASE do an update so I can get it again? Thank you loads in advance <3 

Are you sure it's my file what's causing it and not anyother mod?

I don't have the latest version of the game yet, so I can't test this at the moment or update the mod if it needs to be updated.

It was but I believe I fixed it. One of the files must've been from an old update or something because I took everything out, downloaded everything again, and deleted the previous files and it worked again.

:smile: 

I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding, I really love your work and I cant wait for more to come. Please dont ever stop being you, and keep up the great work <3 

12 hours ago, Beautifull407 said:

It was but I believe I fixed it. One of the files must've been from an old update or something because I took everything out, downloaded everything again, and deleted the previous files and it worked again.

:smile: 

I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding, I really love your work and I cant wait for more to come. Please dont ever stop being you, and keep up the great work <3 

Glad you've fixed it! :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, ramirezi said:

I got this mod to work (I guess I did have some Lunar mods that only showed in CAS but redownloaded then used this one) now the penis has Vitiligo.  Does anyone know how to fix it?  I followed directions to a T.

All the information you need is on my post. Please, read the "Issues" section, 5th point.