Trait Fix

johnusa

8 minutes ago, Kain- said:

Would be nice if you could fix this trait mod too, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85672-sex-addict-aspiration-mod-01102017/

don't know if the creator wants to update/fix it, looks like a forgotten thing for me sliding down further ans further, don't even know if it is possible to fix Aspirition with the your method, all I can do is asking. would really fit for my next household.

I will try, here it is hope it works try it out and let me know it is running on my machine

Sex_Addict_Aspirations_Mod v1.0.package

1 hour ago, VelvetKiss said:

Oh man, it would be amazing if you could do all of Drews traits. He has some absolutely amazing ones. Thank you for these though. 

His Traits are not on his webpage any more if you have them please upload them here and ill fix them!!

Damn, awesome! Thank you so much for these DS traits! I will have to also find his list he had but if I remember right he had a loving parent trait that was really good, I used that one a lot. 

For the ones you have already converted, I don't think the custom adult traits work. Nypho, slut and quick getter don't seem to be doing anything, but they had already been broken from several patches back.

1 hour ago, VelvetKiss said:

Damn, awesome! Thank you so much for these DS traits! I will have to also find his list he had but if I remember right he had a loving parent trait that was really good, I used that one a lot. 

For the ones you have already converted, I don't think the custom adult traits work. Nypho, slut and quick getter don't seem to be doing anything, but they had already been broken from several patches back.

I have custum traits like Slut Nympho working on my game as we speak there oke,  and i will try to fix loving parent for you.

On ‎19‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 1:48 PM, VelvetKiss said:

Here the Trait Loving Parent from Drew Shiver,

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88012-more-then-160-trait-fix-download-here/

4 hours ago, johnusa said:

I have custum traits like Slut Nympho working on my game as we speak there oke,  and i will try to fix loving parent for you.

Thank you for the DS trait! This was one of my favorites! 

28 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

realy great that you can do such things. most i read about modding here is mysterious for me

I also tried to install the more traits in cas mod but they dont show up :-(

the link is modthesims.info/download.php?t=537389 but i guess thats something complete different to that what you are doing :-)

I'm not doing that much just edit some lines any one can do it .

I tried to edit the file myself but i get only an error message when i try to save. Perhaps here its a bit different or i am doing something wrong: modthesims.info/download.php?t=569993

I get this error message:

The Sims 4 Studio - Version 3.1.0.4
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Tuning.SimDataResource.ProcessXField(List`1 tables, IList`1 schemas, UInt32 vh, row_data row, XElement xfield, SimDataType cSimtype, String cname) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Tuning\SimData\SimDataResource.cs:Zeile 648.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Tuning.SimDataResource.GenerateRowData(List`1 tables, XElement xtable, IList`1 schemas) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Tuning\SimData\SimDataResource.cs:Zeile 631.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Tuning.SimDataResource.Write(Stream stream, IReferenceList resources) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Tuning\SimData\SimDataResource.cs:Zeile 48.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.WriteResourceStream(FileStream final_stream, IPackedResource resource, IDBPFResourcePointer index) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:Zeile 553.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.WriteDataStream(Stream src_stream, FileStream final_stream) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:Zeile 522.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.SaveTempPackage(String out_file, String tmp, Stream pkg_stream) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:Zeile 457.
   bei S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.Save(String out_file, Boolean inline, String temp_path) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:Zeile 384.
   bei S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.Save(String filename) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\ViewModels\App\StudioDocumentModel.cs:Zeile 254.

Archived