[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [03/24] - LL and PATREON

I would just like to apologize for my accusations. I believed what was said to me, what was shown to me, just because I had known someone for a few years. But I didn't think for myself or the motive behind why I was being told to accuse A.Trois and Motherlode. I didn't realize the hate against Patreon animators which is odd considering patreon animators do release things for free too. I know I am hated and I deserve it. But more importantly I have made A. Trois and Motherlode look bad, and for that I apologize. He doesn't have to accept my apology and honestly I do not blame him. But I will gladly support him when he publishes his patreon as he is a talented animator and he definitely has skill.

24 minutes ago, saifor86 said:

I would just like to apologize for my accusations. I believed what was said to me, what was shown to me, just because I had known someone for a few years. But I didn't think for myself or the motive behind why I was being told to accuse A.Trois and Motherlode. I didn't realize the hate against Patreon animators which is odd considering patreon animators do release things for free too. I know I am hated and I deserve it. But more importantly I have made A. Trois and Motherlode look bad, and for that I apologize. He doesn't have to accept my apology and honestly I do not blame him. But I will gladly support him when he publishes his patreon as he is a talented animator and he definitely has skill.

Forget it, no problem. I appreciate your apologies. :)

Hi guys, could anyone tell me if all the animations are working with both genres? I was creating one more and I went to test and it only worked 'man and woman' ... I couldn't make a 'woman choose another woman'. So I changed my MOD's code and I was able to make it work ... With you guys is the same problem happening?

strapontest.jpg

2 hours ago, A.Trois said:
Hi guys, could anyone tell me if all the animations are working with both genres? I was creating one more and I went to test and it only worked 'man and woman' ... I couldn't make a 'woman choose another woman'. So I changed my MOD's code and I was able to make it work ... With you guys is the same problem happening?

strapontest.jpg

Yes. It only works with anything goes ticked.

Spoiler

5a12e377bb8d6_TS4_x642017-11-2010-04-38-81.thumb.png.e4f348ffc10da5794592ee3e73fbf17c.png5a12e37c3327d_TS4_x642017-11-2010-11-50-62.thumb.png.8b55645b02a03bb5a8b68ac63dfc44a5.png5a12e37f9d062_TS4_x642017-11-2010-14-33-77.thumb.png.7cf5f6b86e46da764d16588c5afb7120.png

Edited by Zheur
1 hour ago, Zheur said:

Yes. It only works with anything goes ticked.

Hide contents

5a12e377bb8d6_TS4_x642017-11-2010-04-38-81.thumb.png.e4f348ffc10da5794592ee3e73fbf17c.png5a12e37c3327d_TS4_x642017-11-2010-11-50-62.thumb.png.8b55645b02a03bb5a8b68ac63dfc44a5.png5a12e37f9d062_TS4_x642017-11-2010-14-33-77.thumb.png.7cf5f6b86e46da764d16588c5afb7120.png

Yes, thank you ... Motherlodesims had just warned me about this ... But I didn't like it that way, I changed my code and now it works even when someone doesn't put  'anything goes'...I think now it's all OK. If you want to test, I did update the file here: https://gumroad.com/atrois

And also on LL download.

Edited by A.Trois
14 minutes ago, A.Trois said:

Yes, thank you ... Motherlodesims had just warned me about this ... But I didn't like it that way, I changed my code and now it works even when someone doesn't put  'anything goes'...I think now it's all OK. If you want to test, I did update the file here: https://gumroad.com/atrois

And also on LL download.

Thanks! I will test it now to see if it works.

I read on your patreon account that you're having a problem with NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package. I have both in my game along with the slider override. The head doesn't disappear. Could it be a conflict with another mod by any chance? Have you tried re-downloading azmodan22's updated rig again? He seems to update it regularly.

5a12f683dcfc5_TS4_x642017-11-2010-30-17-21.thumb.png.620463b149da0efcc85b8bc99ea20cdd.png

Edited by Zheur
7 minutes ago, Zheur said:

I read on your patreon account that you're having a problem with NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package. I have both in my game along with the slider override. The head doesn't disappear. Could it be a conflict with another mod by any chance?

5a12f683dcfc5_TS4_x642017-11-2010-30-17-21.thumb.png.620463b149da0efcc85b8bc99ea20cdd.png

I don't know what could be, I tested here and it gave problem, then deleting these 2 files, everything worked correctly. Maybe it's conflict with some MOD, but I don't even have as many mods here. So I left the warning as a precaution in case someone's head disappears too :) 

Then I'll test deleting all the MODs I have, and inserting one by one, I might find out the problem

Just now, Zheur said:

It works great now. Thanks again.

Nice, thanks :D

It's working now, I think it was because of the update. My Origin wasn't updated when I tested it, and I updated now and TS4 too, with a new version (1.36.104.1020) ... so I puted those 2 files in the MOD folder and now the head has not disappeared anymore. TY :)

39 minutes ago, A.Trois said:

It's working now, I think it was because of the update. My Origin wasn't updated when I tested it, and I updated now and TS4 too, with a new version (1.36.104.1020) ... so I puted those 2 files in the MOD folder and now the head has not disappeared anymore. TY :)

Good job! I'm glad you got it to work.:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, PawgLife said:

Thanks for this brotherman. It looks great! 

Thanks man, if you want to follow what I have done to know what will have of animations when I can activate my Patreon / Gumroad, I have posted some gifs here: http://atroisanimation.wordpress.com/

I'll try to do it as fast as possible to launch a pack with at least 30 initial animations. I hope everyone enjoys

Hi guys, I was able to create the Patreon package.
If you want to support me I'm making it available in GUMROAD
Or on day 01, after approval of the pledge, will be sent to each patron.

BEFORE LL PACK (it will free on 12/10): 14 animations 

BASIC PACK: 25 animations

FULL PACK: 30 animations

GUMROAD: https://gumroad.com/atrois

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/atrois

Short Preview: https://atroisanimation.wordpress.com/

I hope you enjoy it.

54 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

You're extremely talented! These previews are all so good! :D

I also love the fact that you did so many climaxes. 

This is definitely a worthy Patreon page, in a month you did 30 animations. Amazing!!

ahahaha thanks
It was tiring, at least 3 animations a day, about 10 to 12 hours of non-stop work, just stopped for lunch ... And finally I got hahahaha.

42 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

More M/M compatible anims? Yaaaaaas.

You are really good at this, and quick too!

All the animations are compatible for FF, MM, MF ... Of course some interactions get better with MF and FF, because of the touch in the breasts and  fisting, but you can use MM in almost all. The code is set to 'both', and next month in my patreon I plan to make at least 2 or 3 new MM-specific animations :)

Edited by A.Trois
7 hours ago, thewatcher1 said:

Nice animation. One thing to watch for: some of my sims have started to use your ankle rope as a surface for empty plates. They sort of hover above it about counter height. Not sure how to fix that but thought you’d want to be aware of that possibility. 

Thanks for letting me know, I don't know how to fix this either, I'm going to look for some tutorials about it. I'm still learning how to use custom objects in animations, this was my first test. Normally I only do the animations interacting with current objects of the game.

• 3 weeks later...